KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I know he’s not one of the sidemen but close enough (idk where else to write this and I HAVE to get it off my chest) but cal freezy is probably the biggest walking ick I have ever come across on this earth. He makes me feel ill🤢🤢 the other day I had a long drive and was up to date with my fave podcasts. Spotify recommended the fellas to me so I downloaded a couple with guests I like and oh my god that man makes me feel ill. The way he talks about ‘females’ and ‘porking’ (aka having sex) especially when he has a gf it feels sooo disrespectful. I can’t fully explain it but hopefully you all get it. He just makes me feel sick 🤣 defo the type that would follow you round a club and call you clapped if you reject them. bad bad bad vibes

Reactions: 26
Ugh I know he’s not one of the sidemen but close enough (idk where else to write this and I HAVE to get it off my chest) but cal freezy is probably the biggest walking ick I have ever come across on this earth. He makes me feel ill🤢🤢 the other day I had a long drive and was up to date with my fave podcasts. Spotify recommended the fellas to me so I downloaded a couple with guests I like and oh my god that man makes me feel ill. The way he talks about ‘females’ and ‘porking’ (aka having sex) especially when he has a gf it feels sooo disrespectful. I can’t fully explain it but hopefully you all get it. He just makes me feel sick 🤣 defo the type that would follow you round a club and call you clapped if you reject them. bad bad bad vibes
They are all very juvenile. What’s with chips weird accent too when he’s from Manchester isn’t he? It’s so odd

Reactions: 5
They are all very juvenile. What’s with chips weird accent too when he’s from Manchester isn’t he? It’s so odd
Chip doesn’t bother me quite as much but that’s probably because cal always talks over him on the podcast, I feel like I didnt hear chips voice as much and I don’t follow him anywhere else

Reactions: 3
I have a suspicion (could defiently be wrong) that faiths pregnant. She recently started following a pregnancy page on TikTok and just posted that she hasn’t being posting because she’s tired 24/7 (which is unusual for her as she would always be posting 24/7 for clout). I also thought that tattoo was a bit strange like why get it so early on in her life and she’s also not moving out for another 2 months. And also the rush to get the house done idk it all seems strange

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a suspicion (could defiently be wrong) that faiths pregnant. She recently started following a pregnancy page on TikTok and just posted that she hasn’t being posting because she’s tired 24/7 (which is unusual for her as she would always be posting 24/7 for clout). I also thought that tattoo was a bit strange like why get it so early on in her life and she’s also not moving out for another 2 months. And also the rush to get the house done idk it all seems strange
Lol if she is. No one saw that coming did they Ethan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
if she is then maybe they’d been trying cos i know ethan’s said ‘he keeps it wrapped’ (his words🤢) and faith did a superdrug haul and there was condoms that she made a point of not showing

Reactions: 4
Even though she goes on about wanting kids a lot I would actullay be very surprised if she is pregnant. And more surprised that Ethan would agree to it so early on in the relationship, I think he’s very blinded by her and especially her true intentions

Reactions: 2
I remember one video where they called some women they met on a night out 'trout', really put me off 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This is a game changer! How do you see who has viewed your TikTok?
If anyone remembers gabriella lindley… she got caught out a few days ago for doing this. She viewed a TikTok shared in her own thread after constantly denying she reads her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.