KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night she said she was broke and she’s jetting off somewhere abroad this morning. I can’t stand her
She also said for valentines she’s gonna take herself out for dinner and yet she’s posting that she’s on a plane somewhere. She really is such a liar

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Her age (21?) is really showing here... Cool if you don't drink, but this explanation seems a bit immature. Also, does she realise she's basically dating a alcoholic. She must feel so "left out".. all..the..time.. 😂😂
Sorry if I’m mistake but is that tiktok account not a fan account? The username is confusing me!

I saw on TikTok a while back (I think a comment she replied to) that when faith went on that dating show she was in a relationship at the time but claimed they were going through a “rough patch”, but all the same were still together. If that dosent scream red flag and also show she’s in it for the fame I don’t know what does.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sasha is doing so much. Does she not realize that her constantly saying she’s single/having a solo Valentine’s Day is just going to make people think she’s dating Harry even more? Poor thing

Reactions: 9
Her age (21?) is really showing here... Cool if you don't drink, but this explanation seems a bit immature. Also, does she realise she's basically dating a alcoholic. She must feel so "left out".. all..the..time.. 😂😂
I had so many friends that didn't drink and we could all hang out ! honestly I think she is probably worse than the other one.... at least she doesn't hide and she worked a bit ( despite having a well off family) lol

Reactions: 3
I had so many friends that didn't drink and we could all hang out ! honestly I think she is probably worse than the other one.... at least she doesn't hide and she worked a bit ( despite having a well off family) lol
She’s just lazy and wants to be famous she’s said so herself. At least faith has some work ethic, Sasha literally scrounges off people on tiktok lives and hinting for people to buy her stuff from her Amazon wishlist and sponges off Harry

Reactions: 4

Bit weird this vid but its funny that The Fellas are talking about who'll have the first baby in the sidemen, their sex lives and then which of them they haven't had on the podcast yet, and neither of them mentioned Tobi once. He's so forgettable its crazy. Grown to expect that from the fans (or atleast on here) but I find it funny that even friends of the sidemen forget about him.

Reactions: 5

Bit weird this vid but its funny that The Fellas are talking about who'll have the first baby in the sidemen, their sex lives and then which of them they haven't had on the podcast yet, and neither of them mentioned Tobi once. He's so forgettable its crazy. Grown to expect that from the fans (or atleast on here) but I find it funny that even friends of the sidemen forget about him.
I feel for tobi like he's so sweet but seems like no one cares about that

Reactions: 11
Sasha claims their not together but follows Him and calfreezys gf on Spotify😂
Probably still follows to keep up the rumors- she’s gained a lot from this situation. Thousands of followers and a management contract, I want to know why they are keeping it so quiet even though all the facts point to them being in a serious relationship.

I wonder if she is gonna move in with him officially when Harry and cal move out

Reactions: 3
I think Sasha must be reading here she hasn’t mentioned being broke or single in over 48 hours🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.