KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Sasha girl is too funny. I know she was internally fuming when Harry said to keep that tit on the DL. I guess constantly addressing it, going on lives, doing Q&A's and lying is her alternate way of drumming up attention. Another user like Faith. I guess it's even, cause both Harry and Ethan are using their girlfriends too. As for Harry in particular, I don't believe that man is straight for the life of me - something just pings. The girls he goes after are all the same, almost like he's trying to live up to what his parents expect from him rather than a type IMO...but who knows.
Harry's said on multiple occasions he likes big boobs over everything else....rather than being gay, he just gives me a very juvenile mindset, stuck in high school due his surroundings and how easy it's been for him to make money!

Reactions: 9
Harry's said on multiple occasions he likes big boobs over everything else....rather than being gay, he just gives me a very juvenile mindset, stuck in high school due his surroundings and how easy it's been for him to make money!
i think its kinda like what they say about famous people in general they kinda stuck at the age they became famous at

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe Deji is still attempting to box 😂ha they lazy little dick not learnt from the previous times he’s been banged

Reactions: 3
More like living off her millionaire boyfriend (Harry’s girlfriend Sasha)
Living, vibing. Jesus where are the sidemen finding these desperate women. Fair play to KSI his girlfriend stayed private and seemed to have a career that was doing good

Happiness is worth more than money if you are a sponger and don’t pay for anything. Honestly she’s as bad as faith

Reactions: 12
Living, vibing. Jesus where are the sidemen finding these desperate women. Fair play to KSI his girlfriend stayed private and seemed to have a career that was doing good

Happiness is worth more than money if you are a sponger and don’t pay for anything. Honestly she’s as bad as faith
So out of touch from reality, sure she wouldn’t think that if she didn’t have Harry paying for all her holidays and expensive meals out, and wasn’t living in a central London apartment rent free

Reactions: 4
Her age (21?) is really showing here... Cool if you don't drink, but this explanation seems a bit immature. Also, does she realise she's basically dating a alcoholic. She must feel so "left out".. all..the..time.. 😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her age (21?) is really showing here... Cool if you don't drink, but this explanation seems a bit immature. Also, does she realise she's basically dating a alcoholic. She must feel so "left out".. all..the..time.. 😂😂
She’s literally a pathological liar, she always has pictures of drinks on her story

Reactions: 6
is someone gonna tell her you can get virgin cocktails??? i'm planning to go to uni and don't really drink but that's my choice, i guess i'm interesting enough to still have a decent time sober 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yeah I didn't drink at uni and nobody really cares, there are a few idiots who try to pressure, but those people aren't the type you chose to spend a lot of time with 🤣

I wonder how she feels about how much Harry drinks 😭😭

• Haha
Last night she said she was broke and she’s jetting off somewhere abroad this morning. I can’t stand her
Same. I don't have a problem with people jetting off frequently cause if I could I would. But don't complain you have no money when you are able to live a luxurious life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.