KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
her brothers are prime sidemen target audience, there's no mfing way in hell she didn't know who ethan was lol.

Reactions: 5
Could it be her followed by a few mutuals
I think you’re right. Curiosity got the better of me and I checked Twitter which led me to LinkedIn and looking at her job etc it matches with what JJ has said about her working in mental health.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sasha is live on tiktok and I'm pretty certain she's sitting on a Sidemen office chair 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Someone who claims to want privacy sure does go on Tiktok live a lot 😂
And she sure says she doesn’t have a boyfriend a lot 😭 someone who doesn’t have a boyfriend doesn’t feel the need to say it that much. Very obvious her and Harry are together and she’s the one making it so

Reactions: 4
And she sure says she doesn’t have a boyfriend a lot 😭 someone who doesn’t have a boyfriend doesn’t feel the need to say it that much. Very obvious her and Harry are together and she’s the one making it so
She even follows him on Spotify 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Harry isn’t taken this is sashas tiktok uploaded today
This Sasha girl is too funny. I know she was internally fuming when Harry said to keep that tit on the DL. I guess constantly addressing it, going on lives, doing Q&A's and lying is her alternate way of drumming up attention. Another user like Faith. I guess it's even, cause both Harry and Ethan are using their girlfriends too. As for Harry in particular, I don't believe that man is straight for the life of me - something just pings. The girls he goes after are all the same, almost like he's trying to live up to what his parents expect from him rather than a type IMO...but who knows.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.