Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes off his bleeping head, he needs to be ousted or a hit on him..also I can't believe that some Russians believe what they see on state TV!
probably the same sort of cretins who think skanky is an amaaaazzin' muvver to five kids and she does it all on her own :(
Morning all from bright sunny France - its also naffing freezing cold :)

Reactions: 7
So the pair of shitbags have gone to effin Thailand,spotted at Heathrow according to the price thread.😡😡😡😡Piss boiling.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Argie bargies abit going on!😢This wasn’t like the thread we lot were always on.Online fighting is awful.

if it keeps happening the thread will be closed..Do you think?🙁

So the creeps are off for three weeks.😡

Reactions: 6
Update from my dear friend..Re Ukraine.

He's gone a bit quiet after the initial rantings though, I notice. Things not going quite the way you planned, eh Vlad? That's what happens when you send conscripts into war zones. They don't know where they are, or why they are there. The Ukrainians are putting up a strong resistance, as any self-respecting country would do in such a case.

My lady doctor friend spent the day dealing with injuries yesterday. She's actually a cardiologist, but she was called in to work with the wounded. She worked in the Donbas area a few years ago, so she knows how to deal with that sort of thing. She's supposed to be off work today, but on standby. I reckon she will have been called into work quite early. She said the supermarkets are working normally, but of course, the shelves have been ransacked. More food is being delivered though, so at least people are not starving. After the initial rush to get out, the streets are much quieter now apparently, and people seem to be staying at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Update from my dear friend..Re Ukraine.

He's gone a bit quiet after the initial rantings though, I notice. Things not going quite the way you planned, eh Vlad? That's what happens when you send conscripts into war zones. They don't know where they are, or why they are there. The Ukrainians are putting up a strong resistance, as any self-respecting country would do in such a case.

My lady doctor friend spent the day dealing with injuries yesterday. She's actually a cardiologist, but she was called in to work with the wounded. She worked in the Donbas area a few years ago, so she knows how to deal with that sort of thing. She's supposed to be off work today, but on standby. I reckon she will have been called into work quite early. She said the supermarkets are working normally, but of course, the shelves have been ransacked. More food is being delivered though, so at least people are not starving. After the initial rush to get out, the streets are much quieter now apparently, and people seem to be staying at home.
I hope they stay safe and that its all over soon...putin needs to be ousted and quickly,he's even threatened Sweden and Finland now!

• Heart
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
What have you guys got planned for the weekend!.
I spending mine chilling the duck out as I'm back to work on Monday 😥
Ive been swimming and stretching in the hydro pool with my friend and bought a pizza for tonight. Tomorrow Im swimming on my own early in the morning then doing washing and housework. Then I'll make myself a bit of dinner and have bit of chocolate watching tv under my throw

Nooooooo we lot put a lot of friendliness and work in that thread also investigations etc..It was brilliant.
I don't like the fighting Dolly

• Heart
Ive been swimming and stretching in the hydro pool with my friend and bought a pizza for tonight. Tomorrow Im swimming on my own early in the morning then doing washing and housework. Then I'll make myself a bit of dinner and have bit of chocolate watching tv under my throw

I don't like the fighting Dolly
I guess you like swimming lol...Great way to keep fit

Really? no news article to confirm yet.

Spoke too soon

Maybe he's going to get a set of balls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi everybody

I’ve made a cake in a shape of a brick. Let’s hope it doesn’t taste one when I try it later.

I love old films and even though these days I’m covered in cat hair and wear tops with holes in, I still adore looking at the old fashions. I don’t think I would suit 40s clothes being small busted, but it’s my favourite. Women could look chic and sexy without having their boobs and navels hanging out.

Don’t even get me started on these celebs who go naked when pregnant or get sexy photos done.

In most films the baddie was clear cut and they usually got their come uppance. Unfortunately in real life people are far more complicated and they have many sides.

Take care and enjoy your weekend if you can

• Heart
Hi everybody

I’ve made a cake in a shape of a brick. Let’s hope it doesn’t taste one when I try it later.

I love old films and even though these days I’m covered in cat hair and wear tops with holes in, I still adore looking at the old fashions. I don’t think I would suit 40s clothes being small busted, but it’s my favourite. Women could look chic and sexy without having their boobs and navels hanging out.

Don’t even get me started on these celebs who go naked when pregnant or get sexy photos done.

In most films the baddie was clear cut and they usually got their come uppance. Unfortunately in real life people are far more complicated and they have many sides.

Take care and enjoy your weekend if you can
Oh Harri I adored twenties,thirties,forties fashion! So bloody classy even during the war clothes were labelled cheap for ladies, and they still looked gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh Harri I adored twenties,thirties,forties fashion! So bloody classy even during the war clothes were labelled cheap for ladies, and they still looked gorgeous.
Me too.. they look so wonderful on old films and photographs of the past. There's a photo of my mum on a horse in her twenties and I swear she looks like a film star. 🥰🤣
Ahhhh love old black and white movies too.. especially the funny ones .. I still laugh at the silly humour.. especially people falling over etc.. lol.. x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.