Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MrsC I’m confused. Who is this swimming pool bloke? Does he reek of chlorine?
Oh Harri. He thinks he's mr lovva lovva mmm. But he's a fucktard. Now I'm no trouser arouser( got that phrase and it made me laugh from one of Skanks threads) but I'm not bad. I certainly don't have a hound head like Skanky. Anyway the computer says no. Love MrsC xxxx. Is everyone okay xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'll pay lol
You get free facehugs my friend, you have to pay nothing 👽🤗❤😘 xx

Oh Harri. He thinks he's mr lovva lovva mmm. But he's a fucktard. Now I'm no trouser arouser( got that phrase and it made me laugh from one of Skanks threads) but I'm not bad. I certainly don't have a hound head like Skanky. Anyway the computer says no. Love MrsC xxxx. Is everyone okay xxxx
I'm on thank you Mrs C, hope you are too ❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You get free facehugs my friend, you have to pay nothing 👽🤗❤😘 xx

I'm on thank you Mrs C, hope you are too ❤😘 xx
Hi Facie. I'll be back on tomorrow. Been on lates this week so I've just been lurking not liking or commenting, just haven't had much time. Gosh that LK interview was sycophantic wasn't it. I want LK to pop herself in the electric chair and I want to blast her with watts or ohms or whatever it is that fries fries her.

• Haha
Morning all! Blue skies and freezing cold as Putin stomps across Ukraine. What a world eh?
Bastard Putrid,he is bleeping mad I think.

this is what a colleague of mine wrote yesterday.
I have friends in Ukraine. I've not been able to contact them today - I don't know whether they're on their way out of the country or whether they have taken refuge somewhere. Both live in Kiev. One of them has a Polish mother and father, so she may have headed there with them. One of the others is just staying at home. She has parents living in Donetsk and she says they moved into the cellar of their house. Both came up with an interesting take on Putin. Apparently, they watched the one-hour broadcast he put out a few nights ago and they reckons he's losing his marbles. One of them's a doctor, so there may be some truth in what she says. She said he seemed to be ranting, and one occasion his Russian seemed odd. If that's true, it's even more worrying. The comparisons between him and Hitler are chilling. She worked for MSF in the Donbas region a few years ago and she said it was awful and now she thinks the rest of Ukraine may end up the same way, ie a total mess.

The sanctions are just a joke. What is the government going to do? Empty all the kids out of their private schools in Surrey? Compulsorily purchase their mansions? Buy Abramovich out of Chelsea? The only people sanctions will hit are the people and anyway, a lot of the European countries won't apply them. Germany and Italy have already said they won't and I reckon France won't either. And what about Switzerland, where most of them have got their money? If I know this, Putin knows a hell of a lot more, and he's gambled on NATO doing nothing, which he was right about. I know they were never going to go into Ukraine, and so did he, but NATO is fractured now, and the same suspects as above will do very little if the conflict spills into Poland for example. As you say dabs, worrying times ahead. Personally, I don't think Putin will stop at Ukraine.

• Sad
Hello all! Jeez its taken me two and a half hours to catch over Over There!

Its absolutely horrid here today as well. The pigs came out for their baguettes and went straight home again, the birds emerged only to vanish under their caravan after they'd eaten their grain and I had to literally drag the goat out of his house over to his daytime place at which he towed me into his cube with him; I guess he didn't want to be out in it either! The donkey is still standing under the hedge though rather than in his lovely dry hut;
Not much planned today so I shall be around, ie waiting for skanky to come out with some more garbage to dissect but OH begins a major project today installing a septique system over at the chateau (the thing skanky needs at Trampy Towers that so far she has neglected to do anything about), so he won't be pleased to be digging out in this awful weather either
Wow Rita do you live on a farm? 😍

Not true Dolly, you’re a sweetheart.

My hub on the other hand? He is not a morning person and ask him a question before 10 am and he’ll likely bark back at you or you get a grunt!
Are we married to the same person Harri! 😂

Morning all. It’s scary reading the news about what’s happening in Ukraine 😔

I’m also fed Up with reading about Pricey

it’s so lovely seeing how supportive of each other you are in this thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I have friends in Ukraine. I've not been able to contact them today - I don't know whether they're on their way out of the country or whether they have taken refuge somewhere. Both live in Kiev. One of them has a Polish mother and father, so she may have headed there with them. One of the others is just staying at home. She has parents living in Donetsk and she says they moved into the cellar of their house. Both came up with an interesting take on Putin. Apparently, they watched the one-hour broadcast he put out a few nights ago and they reckons he's losing his marbles. One of them's a doctor, so there may be some truth in what she says. She said he seemed to be ranting, and one occasion his Russian seemed odd. If that's true, it's even more worrying. The comparisons between him and Hitler are chilling. She worked for MSF in the Donbas region a few years ago and she said it was awful and now she thinks the rest of Ukraine may end up the same way, ie a total mess.

The sanctions are just a joke. What is the government going to do? Empty all the kids out of their private schools in Surrey? Compulsorily purchase their mansions? Buy Abramovich out of Chelsea? The only people sanctions will hit are the people and anyway, a lot of the European countries won't apply them. Germany and Italy have already said they won't and I reckon France won't either. And what about Switzerland, where most of them have got their money? If I know this, Putin knows a hell of a lot more, and he's gambled on NATO doing nothing, which he was right about. I know they were never going to go into Ukraine, and so did he, but NATO is fractured now, and the same suspects as above will do very little if the conflict spills into Poland for example. As you say dabs, worrying times ahead. Personally, I don't think Putin will stop at Ukraine.
Fingers crossed he does stop at Ukraine...last thing we won't to hear is biden wants to nuke Russia.. cos you know the uk will follow biden

Reactions: 10

He's after getting back all those countries that left the USSR to prove he's as great as Lenin. He's every bit the fiend that Hitler was :(

Not farm Sleepy but a lovely house in the countryside where I have my pets (who just happen to be farm animals).

• Angry
Afternoon everybody

Hope you are all ok,

It’s grim news with what’s happening in the world. I felt quite depressed watching Boris Johnson give his speech yesterday. Those poor people having to leave everything. I hope that by Europe uniting and other countries we can defeat this terrible man.

Wishing you well

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Afternoon everybody

Hope you are all ok,

It’s grim news with what’s happening in the world. I felt quite depressed watching Boris Johnson give his speech yesterday. Those poor people having to leave everything. I hope that by Europe uniting and other countries we can defeat this terrible man.

Wishing you well
Well,I read somewhere that EU doesn’t want to put restrictions on Russia.🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Are we married to the same person Harri! 😂

Morning all. It’s scary reading the news about what’s happening in Ukraine 😔

I’m also fed Up with reading about Pricey

it’s so lovely seeing how supportive of each other you are in this thread.
I hope not! Saying that he does go out for chunks at a time supposedly visiting a cat, so who knows? I feel at times like Ingrid Bergman in Gaslight with things going missing, her losing her mind although to be fair I was mad to start with!

• Haha
  • Heart
It is a big gaspipe than goes from russia though Ukraine🤔🌹

He wants them all back. USSR.

• Sad
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope we are all ok today. Thank goodness it's Friday. I put the news websites on at work today, it's all horrendous to say the least. 😔😥 I just sat there thinking god I hate this world and some of the cunts in it right now, I had to shut it all off. Xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope we are all ok today. Thank goodness it's Friday. I put the news websites on at work today, it's all horrendous to say the least. 😔😥 I just sat there thinking god I hate this world and some of the cunts in it right now, I had to shut it all off. Xx
It beggers belief at what's going on

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.