Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! It really does. I'm with others who think he's gone mad. It's worrying and scary enough reading about it all, never mind all the poor people it's affecting. 😔😥
Hes off his bleeping head, he needs to be ousted or a hit on him..also I can't believe that some Russians believe what they see on state TV!

Reactions: 13
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope we are all ok today. Thank goodness it's Friday. I put the news websites on at work today, it's all horrendous to say the least. 😔😥 I just sat there thinking god I hate this world and some of the cunts in it right now, I had to shut it all off. Xx
Hi Facie. It's all about money and power while these people who rule don't give a flying fig about the people who are affected and it's very sad and disturbing. The elite don't care that somebody's child , husband, mother or father comes home in a bodybag as long as wars are making money. Somebody in work earlier said they think he will push the button if he doesn't get his way. I said, what would be the point of that, everyone would die because we have nukes pointed at them also and the U.S. also other countries . It's been the same thing for decades and it's all about a dick measuring contest and it's always at the expense of the people they are supposed to represent. ... The measure of a man or woman is how they use their power

Reactions: 10
Evening all it’s just awful the news. It’s one thing after another.

I’ve poured myself I nice pink gin and soda with frozen raspberries, any excuse

Reactions: 11
What have you guys got planned for the weekend!.
I spending mine chilling the duck out as I'm back to work on Monday 😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Had some rum and now I am in bed with a hangover 😀that was quick!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hes off his bleeping head, he needs to be ousted or a hit on him..also I can't believe that some Russians believe what they see on state TV!
Unfortunately he’s a major narcissist (like someone else) but in his case (and maybe hers) it’s combined with sociopathy and other awful traits. As other people have said he’s obsessed with ‘reinstating’ the USSR. The problem is he’s got the backing of China….who just throw money at any country (Barbados and now looking at other Caribbean countries) to get them sucked into their insidious claws. The only reason China (who told Putin to hold off invading until after the Winter Olympics so they weren’t embarrassed) are helping him is because he’s got more fire power (they have the money but not the armies) …. As soon as he‘s fulfilled his purpose he’ll be disposed of by them. For the sake of the rest of the world he needs to be taken out ASAP!

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately he’s a major narcissist (like someone else) but in his case (and maybe hers) it’s combined with sociopathy and other awful traits. As other people have said he’s obsessed with ‘reinstating’ the USSR. The problem is he’s got the backing of China….who just throw money at any country (Barbados and now looking at other Caribbean countries) to get them sucked into their insidious claws. The only reason China (who told Putin to hold off invading until after the Winter Olympics so they weren’t embarrassed) are helping him is because he’s got more fire power (they have the money but not the armies) …. As soon as he‘s fulfilled his purpose he’ll be disposed of by them. For the sake of the rest of the world he needs to be taken out ASAP!
Bloody China, the most untrustworthy bloody lot going 🤬 all nodding & smiling while all the time working out the quickest way to rip your innards out with a sharp stick.

What have you guys got planned for the weekend!.
I spending mine chilling the duck out as I'm back to work on Monday 😥
I'm doing the same as you buddy, quilt day with the dog tomorrow 🐕❤ I'm going to see my friend Sunday to chat through with her all the ins and outs of the funeral a week today, and to cheer her up of course 😘

• Heart
Bloody China, the most untrustworthy bloody lot going 🤬 all nodding & smiling while all the time working out the quickest way to rip your innards out with a sharp stick.

I'm doing the same as you buddy, quilt day with the dog tomorrow 🐕❤ I'm going to see my friend Sunday to chat through with her all the ins and outs of the funeral a week today, and to cheer her up of course 😘
China (not the Chinese people because those poor buggers have no choice) is the country that every other country should be scared of. When COVID hit everyone was hooting and hollering about boycotting China …. but still carry on now wanting and buying the latest iPhone/iPad etc. I’m a technophobe so am quite happy with my donkeys years old models…..on my local FB page someone posted about their kid having their iPhone 12 knicked from school….then someone else posted a photo of a phone that was found and people were commenting that it was ’only’ an iPhone 6……how they could tell the difference is beyond me!

Reactions: 4
China (not the Chinese people because those poor buggers have no choice) is the country that every other country should be scared of. When COVID hit everyone was hooting and hollering about boycotting China …. but still carry on now wanting and buying the latest iPhone/iPad etc. I’m a technophobe so am quite happy with my donkeys years old models…..on my local FB page someone posted about their kid having their iPhone 12 knicked from school….then someone else posted a photo of a phone that was found and people were commenting that it was ’only’ an iPhone 6……how they could tell the difference is beyond me!
Don't get me started on China & Covid, I shan't stop! 🤬 I'd rant on all night, honestly. I've never had an I anything since my son had an iPod, it was tit & broke after a month, they wouldn't fix it even though it was under guarantee as it had a tiny scratch on the outside casing which was nothing to do with it breaking, they said we'd damaged it so it invalidated the guarantee.

• Sad
Hi All .. just spent nearly 6 hrs with my grandaughter in A n E and we were the lucky ones. Got out and safely home and sorted.. no problems and nothing serious bloods and urine taken.. but I just can't believe that even children now are taking so long to be processed and dealt with.. its scarey and I feel so sorry for the staff who are being pushed to the limit.. by staff shortages and illness taking over..
Well I've got my glass of wine now...and alls quiet on the western front...lol..
Cheers y'all 🍻 👏 ✌

• Heart

Hope Sunday goes well...remember and give the dog a hug from me ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi All .. just spent nearly 6 hrs with my grandaughter in A n E and we were the lucky ones. Got out and safely home and sorted.. no problems and nothing serious bloods and urine taken.. but I just can't believe that even children now are taking so long to be processed and dealt with.. its scarey and I feel so sorry for the staff who are being pushed to the limit.. by staff shortages and illness taking over..
Well I've got my glass of wine now...and alls quiet on the western front...lol..
Cheers y'all 🍻 👏 ✌
oh no hope she’s ok? My brother spent 5 hours in a and e with my nephew last week. He’s fine but yeah such long waiting time. It’s terrible isn’t it and you’re right, it’s the poor nurses I feel sorry for too

oh no hope she’s ok? My brother spent 5 hours in a and e with my nephew last week. He’s fine but yeah such long waiting time. It’s terrible isn’t it and you’re right, it’s the poor nurses I feel sorry for too
Shes fine today thanks x you know what kids are like drive through McDonald's on the way home and everything's all right with the world 🌎 😁😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.