Krusties #20 The nights are drawing in, time to swap the Pimms for the Gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello dear Ems,always the way isn’t it?doggies are so funny though bless Bertie,is he asleep now.Bless Ah yes lovely roastie beef,bet it’s lovely,our Captain is awol naughty man abandoning us.🙁Hope he is ok though.❤
You're spot on dolly, Bertie is flat out asleep!
Little bugger🤣

I do hope the captain is ok. He's been on tattle so long it's a bit strange that he's not around🙁 Hopefully he'll be back soon. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all😊
Well I had fun at half 6 this morning when i was awoken by a very passionate slobbery kiss (no it wasn't MrEms!) but my Bertie🤣 He had escaped from the lounge because MrEms didn't shut the door last night. Dottie was already fast asleep at the bottom of the bed so had already found her way up, though she's tiny and quiet so went straight to sleep. Bertie just got over exited and wanted to play...silly sod! So much for a sunday lie in🙄

I'm cooking roast beef today. Now where is the captain because we are due a battle of the dinners😂
Morning dear, you are so lucky having dogs I would love a dog, a lap dog but Chico is a bit possessive of me.

We must come round yours one day for a gnosh up, you are such a good cook and entertaining host never mind your meringues!

By the way no roast beef for me I shall make do with a cheese and onion pastie thankyou. No trouble when you’re ready lovey xx

• Heart
Morning dear, you are so lucky having dogs I would love a dog, a lap dog but Chico is a bit possessive of me.

We must come round yours one day for a gnosh up, you are such a good cook and entertaining host never mind your meringues!

By the way no roast beef for me I shall make do with a cheese and onion pastie thankyou. No trouble when you’re ready lovey xx
I do love that my dogs are lap dogs...even big alfred thinks he can but he's bloody huge🤣 I haven't got the heart to tell him!

I'd welcome you with open arms to join me for lunch my darling😘 How about you do a tomato and basil soup starter😁 I've got a strawberry trifle today for dessert (don't tell anyone but it's shop bought)🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all, Norwich can you hear me? Let’s be ‘avin’ you!

Making more tomato sauce today, more skinning and squishing involved. I’m finding tomato juice everywhere even on skirting board in far corner of kitchen! Oh well the juice will travel! Does it go by easy jet?

Doris Fitch Super Witch! She’s a character for sale she’s very cute, made of tweed. She’s a good witch, chats up the pumpkins and uses her broom to sweep away all those horrible gangly spiders.

Talking of which I opened the door the other day this huge spider walked in without knocking. He rushed along the floor and hid in the corner until I sucked him up with my hoover. Sorry but next time I want you to knock and ask if you can come in.

ok have a good day

Dolly! Nurse! Medication and lots of it please!
Spider season is upon us now Harri. We have evicted a few this week. Big buggers they are too.

• Haha
I do love that my dogs are lap dogs...even big alfred thinks he can but he's bloody huge🤣 I haven't got the heart to tell him!

I'd welcome you with open arms to join me for lunch my darling😘 How about you do a tomato and basil soup starter😁 I've got a strawberry trifle today for dessert (don't tell anyone but it's shop bought)🤫
Bless him

thank you dear, you know me too well lol! I tell you I’m sick of tomatoes and they’re still bloody growing!

I won’t tell anyone secret safe with me xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning all, hope everyone good. I was so exhausted when I went to bed last night. Was out like a light. Half an hour later woke up feeling really sick. So not much sleep. Very pissed off. Why does that always happen when you are exhausted and just need a nice long sleep.
My daughter messaged me
I’m going back to bed for a while now.
Have a good day all. X

• Heart
  • Sad
hi all you Krusty lot, just coming home from Lincoln hospital after having a cardiac angiogram. it was an odd experience but the morphine and nick the lamb made it so much nicer experience. the staff were absolutely amazing and did everything naked to make my visit as pleasant as possible. I am absolutely cream crackered so I should have retired to my bedchamber in due course. thank you so much for all the best wishes and I will talk to you soon. love Cakky xx
Rest now and take care Cakky ❤ xx

• Heart
Morning all, hope everyone good. I was so exhausted when I went to bed last night. Was out like a light. Half an hour later woke up feeling really sick. So not much sleep. Very pissed off. Why does that always happen when you are exhausted and just need a nice long sleep.
My daughter messaged me
Have a good day all. X
Hi Middy

bless you, try to get some rest today and hope you’re feeling better soon.
Take care x

thank you for evicting the spiders they are very rude!

• Heart
Good morning everyone. I had pest control around on Thursday to get rid of some really angry wasps. duck there were squadrons of the bastards. I hope everyone and the lovely fur babies and aquatic pets are okay. I feel like Vladimir Putin of the wasp world right now. I'm a wasp murderess.Do you think I should be sentenced to the electric chair like Lee Purkiss. Lol. Have a great day everyone. Love MrsC xxxx

• Haha
My daughter messaged me
Have a good day all. X
middy take care of yourself bless.❤

• Heart
My daughter messaged me
Have a good day all. X
Take care Middy. Love MrsC xxxx

I have to thank you all for your love, strength and support the last few months. We are all going through our challenges, trials and tribulations and it's really helpful to share our troubles and have a laugh at the same time. I'm so glad I can come here and I'm glad I've found you all. You make me smile. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
There’s a woman on telly in hysterics. She’s trying to stuff an armless cloth doll and is laughing so much she is all over the place. She just said there’s nothing worse than a doll without enough stuffing especially the face. Her choice of words was “I’ve seen a few dodgy faces”.

The woman is mad!

• Haha
I second what mrs C just said❤ take care middy and cakky.
Glad you're doing well too mrs C. I knew you'd get there as you're a strong lady!

I'm feeling the love in the room today...its like the bleeping Walton's on ere'🤣

Right, I've got to get my beef in the oven, be back soon😘

• Haha
  • Heart
I second what mrs C just said❤ take care middy and cakky.
Glad you're doing well too mrs C. I knew you'd get there as you're a strong lady!

I'm feeling the love in the room today...its like the bleeping Walton's on ere'🤣

Right, I've got to get my beef in the oven, be back soon😘
Goodnight John Bob or is it John Boy. Ems it's been a challenge the last few months. I've always been healthy and looked after myself. This has devastated me Em. I've cried bucketloads. I've felt like a failure but it's been out of my control. Thank God for gracious kind people to help and they haven't let me down. Now those are friends and I will never forget them and return the favour in a heartbeat.. Always trust people's actions anyone can say words. Love MrsC xxxx

I've survived and will carry on surviving because the fire inside me burns brighter than the fire around me. MrC said to me you have weak moments and cry but you dust yourself off get up off your arse and get on with things and I admire your strength. He said you would've done all this by yourself. You never needed me to get back up. You're a warrior and I love you for it. He's helped so much more than he knows. He said you have got what it takes to make it. Your laughter, your smile, your humour, your morals and values, intellect and lovely looks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is a note to MrC. This is between us on here. He's never gonna see this. MrC I love you with all my being. Thank you so much for comforting me when I was very afraid, vulnerable and fragile. I love you so much sweetheart. Thank you for helping me mend my heart also and reinforce me and protecting me. You have taken great care of me in my hour of need. He was a shy handyman of mine and we started flirting and having a bit of a laugh. I've known him for years tho. I never expected him to care for me as much as he does. Lots of women like him. I think he just likes a boilersuit bantu knots in my hair and my love for sheds and pillar drills.

• Heart
Home again after my thrilling trip to the gun club. Its nearly an hour away but OH didn't want to go alone - bless- so I got lumbered so an hours trip either way to pay his subs because they don't take cards and you have to pay in person too. How very French.
Had some good news last night though because my eldest granddaughter messaged to say she's coming to visit us at half term! Since she turned 18 she's been all over the place to festivals over the summer and this jaunt across the Channel will be her first on her own. 😀 (she's promised not to bring her cousin though lol). Something to look forward to then.
Ps this one followed me down the field because I had to search out a signal for the bloody phone :)

Attachments

• Heart
Home again after my thrilling trip to the gun club. Its nearly an hour away but OH didn't want to go alone - bless- so I got lumbered so an hours trip either way to pay his subs because they don't take cards and you have to pay in person too. How very French.
Had some good news last night though because my eldest granddaughter messaged to say she's coming to visit us at half term! Since she turned 18 she's been all over the place to festivals over the summer and this jaunt across the Channel will be her first on her own. 😀 (she's promised not to bring her cousin though lol). Something to look forward to then.
Ps this one followed me down the field because I had to search out a signal for the bloody phone :)
Love that photo Rita. Whats that beauties name. Im off for dinner now. I need some beef. Love MrsC xxxx

Afternoon ladies 👽🤗❤😘 I am glad to see everyone is bearing up today, happy Sunday afternoon gang ❤😘 Middy, hope you feel better after a bit of rest 😘❤xx

Talking of dogs, mine must have known he was due a cuddle from Ems last night, soon as I got on the bed a massive head got plonked on my chest & i went to sleep guarded 🤣🐕‍🦺🥰

Hope you all have a peaceful Sunday, and some nice lunches (whatever it may be) xx

• Heart
Afternoon ladies 👽🤗❤😘 I am glad to see everyone is bearing up today, happy Sunday afternoon gang ❤😘 Middy, hope you feel better after a bit of rest 😘❤xx

Talking of dogs, mine must have known he was due a cuddle from Ems last night, soon as I got on the bed a massive head got plonked on my chest & i went to sleep guarded 🤣🐕‍🦺🥰

Hope you all have a peaceful Sunday, and some nice lunches (whatever it may be) xx
Awwwww doggie is physic bless bubba.❤hope you are ok Facey,hope we got a lovely pic of Ems din dins.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.