Krusties #20 The nights are drawing in, time to swap the Pimms for the Gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening folks, happy Saturday evening to you all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ lovely seeing all the memories of childhood on here, I love to read people's stories of years gone by 😘 xx

I've been a busy bee in & out today, mission was to find an air fryer to help cut electric bills down putting my big oven on, mission accomplished, oh my god why I've never had one of these quick whizzy things before I damn well do not know 🀣🀣 think my big oven will now be redundant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Evening all, hope everyone is well this evening😊 lovely stories, memories and pics today❀

Gullri, its lovely to have you back. What a fab and interesting job you have, so pleased everything is going well xx

Nottie, I may have missed you last night but if you see my message have a great holiday!

Welcome to our new member Rando😁 Just to let you know, I'm the sensible one out of this lot. I live in a sea of calm.

I'm lying...but I love animals. I have 3 children and 3 dogs❀ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening all, hope everyone is well this evening😊 lovely stories, memories and pics today❀

Gullri, its lovely to have you back. What a fab and interesting job you have, so pleased everything is going well xx

Nottie, I may have missed you last night but if you see my message have a great holiday!

Welcome to our new member Rando😁 Just to let you know, I'm the sensible one out of this lot. I live in a sea of calm.

You forgot to say me & thee provide the boobage jokes on here Ems ❀🀣😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I've missed you❀ You're my partner in crime😈🀣😘 xxx
Bless you lovely. I'm here now, I know I've been a bit sporadic posting with one thing and another, missed you too, it's Saturday night and the resting witches are comfortable under my armpits for now 🀣❀😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Bless you lovely. I'm here now, I know I've been a bit sporadic posting with one thing and another, missed you too, it's Saturday night and the resting witches are comfortable under my armpits for now 🀣❀😘 xx
I know the 'one thing and another' happening! I've been a little distracted of late. Hope everything is ok with you❀
I've just finished cleaning up the kitchen. Now I'm sat down with a glass of red. Just me and MrEms and the dogs! Xxx

Oh and my tits resting on my knees...🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
I know the 'one thing and another' happening! I've been a little distracted of late. Hope everything is ok with you❀
I've just finished cleaning up the kitchen. Now I'm sat down with a glass of red. Just me and MrEms and the dogs! Xxx

Oh and my tits resting on my knees...🀣
I'm ok thank you lovely. My big beautiful dog is back to normal after 2 weeks poorly, I'm so happy. Enjoy your time with Mr Ems and yours πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xxxx

• Heart
I'm ok thank you lovely. My big beautiful dog is back to normal after 2 weeks poorly, I'm so happy. Enjoy your time with Mr Ems and yours πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xxxx
Aww, I'm so happy he's better. Give a nice big hug from me...I'll take a sloppy dog kiss too🀣 i know you shouldn't but I do😬
My big Alfie has started to go deafπŸ™ We've noticed over the past couple of weeks he's not coming to certain commands. I know he's a labrador x breed and he's incredibly well for nearly 13 but it does get me. He's an incredible dog❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww, I'm so happy he's better. Give a nice big hug from me...I'll take a sloppy dog kiss too🀣 i know you shouldn't but I do😬
My big Alfie has started to go deafπŸ™ We've noticed over the past couple of weeks he's not coming to certain commands. I know he's a labrador x breed and he's incredibly well for nearly 13 but it does get me. He's an incredible dog❀❀
Oh Ems just seen post,bless him you may have to use a whistle or something?❀❀
Facey so pleased your doggy is over that awful sickness,poor darling..

looks like I’m effin cat mumma again,just been trying to get whisper in next door cow no sign,Dave ran out when I opened front door little sod didn’t realise he was in,thought he was out.Then neighbour .Joe knocked,asking me if I can look after Fester and Viola for week as they are off to Greece for a week,I was informed in week.So Hey Ho here I go.πŸ₯΄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you Ems. I will do, he's just changed so much, he's just a good loving chilled boy now, wants cuddles all the time & just does as he's told first time. I'll give him a snuggle for you later.
My old Lab did that, went a bit tone deaf, from about 12, I'd have to grab his collar to fetch him in rather than call him, he could still hear a chocolate wrapper at a mile off tho. He liked the odd Penguin biscuit. He'd also go in the garage & couldn't seem to find his way out again, I'd have to fetch him. As long as your boy is living a happy life, you'll work round it, cos that's what we do intit. Hope you'll have a good few years yet with him. Love keeps them going I think. Bless you πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart

Thank you lovely Mrs Ems it’s good to be back❀

• Heart
I tell you, Pringles are the work of the devil! Impossible to eat only one of these crappy re constituted potato flake crisps. They have a unique smell too.

The advert with the comedienne talking about wouchers. In one of them she is opposite a lama or is it an alpaca? Anyway I wish it would spit at her like on It will be alright on the Night.

Anyway need to cut down shopping bills. Drinking less coffee, stick to tea and buying as much on offer as possible. After all we got no water, we got no cups, we got no sugar, we got no soya milk for the lactose intolerant community.

May the Lord Smite thee down!

• Heart
I tell you, Pringles are the work of the devil! Impossible to eat only one of these crappy re constituted potato flake crisps. They have a unique smell too.

The advert with the comedienne talking about wouchers. In one of them she is opposite a lama or is it an alpaca? Anyway I wish it would spit at her like on It will be alright on the Night.

Anyway need to cut down shopping bills. Drinking less coffee, stick to tea and buying as much on offer as possible. After all we got no water, we got no cups, we got no sugar, we got no soya milk for the lactose intolerant community.

May the Lord Smite thee down!
Don’t ever go on Danielle Lloyd thread she does naughties with Pringles 🀒

Defo Alpaca Harri.

• Haha
My dad is very deaf and has false teeth. The other night when I went to see mum he was sat there eating a boiled sweet. The noise was off the scale! I’m sure even alpacas make less noise, anyway it was doing me head in.

anyone for a Murray mint?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

You missed me out too. You harridan. Lol. Love MrsC xxxx how you doing Ems?

Don’t ever go on Danielle Lloyd thread she does naughties with Pringles 🀒

Defo Alpaca Harri.
Eww. Yucky behaviour

Oh Ems just seen post,bless him you may have to use a whistle or something?❀❀
Facey so pleased your doggy is over that awful sickness,poor darling..

looks like I’m effin cat mumma again,just been trying to get whisper in next door cow no sign,Dave ran out when I opened front door little sod didn’t realise he was in,thought he was out.Then neighbour .Joe knocked,asking me if I can look after Fester and Viola for week as they are off to Greece for a week,I was informed in week.So Hey Ho here I go.πŸ₯΄
The Cat Mamma name suits you Dolly. I'm going to call you that from now on. MrC has gone to bed. He's been busy today and he's knackered. I'm off up in a bit. I'm doing some writing before I turn in. All my thoughts about the week. It's better reading all this stuff on paper. Something I can refer to. Night all. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
Morning all, Norwich can you hear me? Let’s be β€˜avin’ you!

Making more tomato sauce today, more skinning and squishing involved. I’m finding tomato juice everywhere even on skirting board in far corner of kitchen! Oh well the juice will travel! Does it go by easy jet?

Doris Fitch Super Witch! She’s a character for sale she’s very cute, made of tweed. She’s a good witch, chats up the pumpkins and uses her broom to sweep away all those horrible gangly spiders.

Talking of which I opened the door the other day this huge spider walked in without knocking. He rushed along the floor and hid in the corner until I sucked him up with my hoover. Sorry but next time I want you to knock and ask if you can come in.

ok have a good day

Dolly! Nurse! Medication and lots of it please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning all, Norwich can you hear me? Let’s be β€˜avin’ you!

Making more tomato sauce today, more skinning and squishing involved. I’m finding tomato juice everywhere even on skirting board in far corner of kitchen! Oh well the juice will travel! Does it go by easy jet?

Doris Fitch Super Witch! She’s a character for sale she’s very cute, made of tweed. She’s a good witch, chats up the pumpkins and uses her broom to sweep away all those horrible gangly spiders.

Talking of which I opened the door the other day this huge spider walked in without knocking. He rushed along the floor and hid in the corner until I sucked him up with my hoover. Sorry but next time I want you to knock and ask if you can come in.

ok have a good day

Dolly! Nurse! Medication and lots of it please!
Morning all. Sitting here at the gun club car park whilst OH sorts put paperwork in there. Too boring in there lol

Morning all😊
Well I had fun at half 6 this morning when i was awoken by a very passionate slobbery kiss (no it wasn't MrEms!) but my Bertie🀣 He had escaped from the lounge because MrEms didn't shut the door last night. Dottie was already fast asleep at the bottom of the bed so had already found her way up, though she's tiny and quiet so went straight to sleep. Bertie just got over exited and wanted to play...silly sod! So much for a sunday lie inπŸ™„

I'm cooking roast beef today. Now where is the captain because we are due a battle of the dinnersπŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all😊
Well I had fun at half 6 this morning when i was awoken by a very passionate slobbery kiss (no it wasn't MrEms!) but my Bertie🀣 He had escaped from the lounge because MrEms didn't shut the door last night. Dottie was already fast asleep at the bottom of the bed so had already found her way up, though she's tiny and quiet so went straight to sleep. Bertie just got over exited and wanted to play...silly sod! So much for a sunday lie inπŸ™„

I'm cooking roast beef today. Now where is the captain because we are due a battle of the dinnersπŸ˜‚
Hello dear Ems,always the way isn’t it?doggies are so funny though bless Bertie,is he asleep now.Bless Ah yes lovely roastie beef,bet it’s lovely,our Captain is awol naughty man abandoning us.πŸ™Hope he is ok though.❀

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.