Krusties #20 The nights are drawing in, time to swap the Pimms for the Gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.
Please report this post and let us know what it should be titled. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread.
Please report this post and let us know what it should be titled. Thanks
Thanks for starting the new thread for us, much appreciated. ❀

Recap: general chat, support and no stress on this thread. It's Dolly's birthday today, shared with Rita's OH. Am sure an Amazon parcel or two may have been delivered.

Good luck @Cakky Prize for your op tomorrow.

Harri is as usual busy sewing & making tomato sauce, Ems has been busy fending off unsavoury comments about her baking skills, I've been in & out & not reliable whatsoever, slacking hugely, night shift back on it now 🀣🀣

We await the return of @not on my watch and @265. Facehugs to all as always, including Middy, my lovely Pom and all our other friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thankyou for starting the thread pocahontas (sorry, am I not allowed to do that) but thankyou as I would've crashed the site with my attempt🀣😘
Cheers to hugger for sorting it and your eloquently put recap😘
Now, Dolly. Have you been on the birthday lash today? If not, have a glass on me😁cheers and happy birthdayπŸ₯‚ Lots of love xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thankyou for starting the thread pocahontas (sorry, am I not allowed to do that) but thankyou as I would've crashed the site with my attempt🀣😘
Cheers to hugger for sorting it and your eloquently put recap😘
Now, Dolly. Have you been on the birthday lash today? If not, have a glass on me😁cheers and happy birthdayπŸ₯‚ Lots of love xxxx
Ayup Ems ❀😘 well it's like this. If I tried to do it, I'd only make a right royal cock up of it and have to ask our helpful Admin to sort out my idiocy, so might as well ask to start with 🀣🀣🀣 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Thanks for starting the new thread for us, much appreciated. ❀

Recap: general chat, support and no stress on this thread. It's Dolly's birthday today, shared with Rita's OH. Am sure an Amazon parcel or two may have been delivered.

Good luck @Cakky Prize for your op tomorrow.

Harri is as usual busy sewing & making tomato sauce, Ems has been busy fending off unsavoury comments about her baking skills, I've been in & out & not reliable whatsoever, slacking hugely, night shift back on it now 🀣🀣

We await the return of @not on my watch and @265. Facehugs to all as always, including Middy, my lovely Pom and all our other friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx
Thanks very much, Facey, I'll be glad to get it out of the way! xx

• Heart
It’s very late, I should be in bed.
Hope you had a lovely birthday Dolly.
I have a busy day looking after my granddaughter tomorrow. (Today as it’s gone midnight)?
So lots of playing and singing. Going to be a very tiring day. So I hope all ok and have a lovely day everyone. Xx

• Heart
Morning Krustiewobblers.Thanks Facey for sorting new thread via our mods.

good luck Cakky today❀

nice to see you dear Ems..

Thankyou lovelies for birthday wishes,Just a quiet day had just a couple of my G&T cans,love them as tonic is diet and they are low calories,I’m off wine.
gorgeousb pressies..my beautiful quilt from dear Stef.❀❀.

have a lovely day middy.❀

• Heart
Morning Krustiewobblers.Thanks Facey for sorting new thread via our mods.

good luck Cakky today❀

nice to see you dear Ems..

Thankyou lovelies for birthday wishes,Just a quiet day had just a couple of my G&T cans,love them as tonic is diet and they are low calories,I’m off wine.
gorgeousb pressies..my beautiful quilt from dear Stef.❀❀.

have a lovely day middy.❀
Morning dolly😊 Aww, a nice quiet day sounds lovely. I like those g&t cans too, you should try the Mark's and Spencer own brand ones...bloody rocket fuel they are🀣 Delicious and rather strong. I only discovered they were 7% after having 3 cans in the garden lounging in the sun a couple of years ago and they went straight to my headπŸ€ͺ Had to go for a lie down🀣
Harri made you a beautiful quilt too, so lovely of her❀
Xxx

• Heart
Morning dolly😊 Aww, a nice quiet day sounds lovely. I like those g&t cans too, you should try the Mark's and Spencer own brand ones...bloody rocket fuel they are🀣 Delicious and rather strong. I only discovered they were 7% after having 3 cans in the garden lounging in the sun a couple of years ago and they went straight to my headπŸ€ͺ Had to go for a lie down🀣
Harri made you a beautiful quilt too, so lovely of her❀
Xxx
Hi Ems,they would be a bit strong for me,I’d be frightened to fall over.πŸ₯΄

yes my gorgeous quilt,it’s so beautiful my friends have seen a pic of it and thought it gorgeous,so clever is our Harri.❀
My Jo Malone pear and Freesia is bloody lovely,lasts ages.sis in law bought me loungy pj’s,lovely flowers I had,so even though quiet lovely day,surrounded by paper etc,need to sort out.☺

• Heart
Morning all. A late start on here because I've been dropping daughter off back at the port for the ferry home. Peace reigns again thank God! Grandson has been totally horrendous to the degree I really don't know how nor why my daughter puts up with such behaviour from a 7 year old - he is WORSE than all three of my sons in combo! - however saying that he was marginally better than the last visit when I thought OH might have shoved him into the well and slammed the lid down fast :) Lets hope she clamps down on him soon or she is in for a terrible time as he gets older thinking he is The Man about the place rather than the child :(

Now all I have to do (haha) is put the house back together and launder half a ton of washing - such fun eh? Back later on xxx

• Heart
Missed you too beautiful...I doing great thanks, how's you x
All good thankyou. Just enjoying the last week of the summer holidays before my girls go back to school😊
I was just about to say how I preferred them home with me then one of my girls started to whinge that she wanted a t-shirt right now...that she put in the wash late last nightπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I'm meant to have washed, dried and ironed it...right back to school for them...now!🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
All good thankyou. Just enjoying the last week of the summer holidays before my girls go back to school😊
I was just about to say how I preferred them home with me then one of my girls started to whinge that she wanted a t-shirt right now...that she put in the wash late last nightπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I'm meant to have washed, dried and ironed it...right back to school for them...now!🀣
Lol...you'll miss them when they go back...a nice quiet house,who wants that lol

• Haha
Lol...you'll miss them when they go back...a nice quiet house,who wants that lol
It's never really bloody quiet in this house! I don't shut up for a start. Even the dogs look at me sometimes as if to say "just shut the duck up"🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.