Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
We had to take Kayleigh down the vet's this morning, the poor thing was unresponsive and didn't want to eat. Anyway, there was nothing the vet's could do, so we had her put to sleep. Husband is devastated and it's our 32nd wedding anniversary today, so a lot of mixed feelings xx

Thank you so much for your wonderful support and lovely comments during this difficult time.😻

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Facehugger

VIP Member
New thread.
Please report this post and let us know what it should be titled. Thanks
Thanks for starting the new thread for us, much appreciated. ❀

Recap: general chat, support and no stress on this thread. It's Dolly's birthday today, shared with Rita's OH. Am sure an Amazon parcel or two may have been delivered.

Good luck @Cakky Prize for your op tomorrow.

Harri is as usual busy sewing & making tomato sauce, Ems has been busy fending off unsavoury comments about her baking skills, I've been in & out & not reliable whatsoever, slacking hugely, night shift back on it now 🀣🀣

We await the return of @not on my watch and @265. Facehugs to all as always, including Middy, my lovely Pom and all our other friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Facie I had handwritten letters from them too with stamps on the letters. Bloody freaked me out. Lovely handwriting I noticed that. I chucked mine in the bin . Love MrsC xxxx

Yes I thought the same as you. God bless her. I'm not a royalist but I'm really sad about it. I didn't think I would be. She was a great lady. It's like losing a member of your family. She's all we've ever known and I admire her for so many reasons. God bless her x
She's been getting more frail and shrinking since Philip's death, I think she kept herself going for her Jubilee but then after that it seemed 'i'm tired now' bless her. She's worked her socks off for this country for longer than any of us could hope to do, 96 and still going until 2 days before she died, what an amazing lady. I am glad for her she wasn't lingering for months on end extremely poorly, a comfort amongst all the sadness I'd say. But that's just my take on it.

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
My dad is very deaf and has false teeth. The other night when I went to see mum he was sat there eating a boiled sweet. The noise was off the scale! I’m sure even alpacas make less noise, anyway it was doing me head in.

anyone for a Murray mint?

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi Facehugger and other krusties from Pom πŸ˜€β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx
I be on later tonight and have a read of the last few pages. I'm away Wednesday and as promised in a few weeks I be back on and add a few photos πŸ₯°πŸ’–❀ xx
Sorry I've been quiet, I know I'm always welcome to pop in here and there though. Hope everyone is fine..back later Love Pom πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16635744243995.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Gullri

VIP Member
Good morning πŸ₯°
Hope Dolly had a great birthday 🍰! Harri I am well and just sad it is autumn here now. Cold at once😲 but lots of work so I think I can manage the inflation 🌺

Read in the Scum that 25 percent in the uk can’t afford to turn the heating on this winter πŸ₯Ά I find that terrible as I know your winter weather. No snow but coooold😐! What is going😲 on we live in a civilised society and keeping warm should be possible 🌹

Here our election is coming up and all the politicians want is to be the leader. Not to lead and take responsibility πŸ˜„

Take care all, I know I am not writing regularly here at the moment, but I do pop in to see how you my friends are doing ❀

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
19th September, 2021 was the last time Monsieur Crumble posted. Thinking of Crumble and LiarLiar πŸ’–πŸ’–
Hope they are looking down and having a right laugh at all the comments, and I hope Nick and his Sister are keeping well πŸ’–πŸ’–
I thought of them both a couple of days ago and went back to liar liars last postπŸ˜₯ I miss our banter. She terrified me🀣 at first but we got to know each other and clicked. We told time funny stories after a few glasses on a Saturday night! Bless them bothπŸ™β€

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening you lovely buggers πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ it's a bit damp here today to say the least 🀣 hope you're all surviving my friends. Today was ok, thank god. No dramas.

It is sad about Queenie, bless her, but she looked so frail that day she met the new PM & her hands looked purple, poor love. She was a frail elderly lady & did so well to make her Jubilee. Some of the coverage of the royals at the moment, well, it feels almost like intruding on a family's grief, she might have been our Queen but she was their Mum, Nanna and great nanna. It's hard to watch some of it, particularly as it's all over everywhere. It's upsetting intit folks πŸ˜₯❀😘 xx

• Heart
  • Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I tell you, Pringles are the work of the devil! Impossible to eat only one of these crappy re constituted potato flake crisps. They have a unique smell too.

The advert with the comedienne talking about wouchers. In one of them she is opposite a lama or is it an alpaca? Anyway I wish it would spit at her like on It will be alright on the Night.

Anyway need to cut down shopping bills. Drinking less coffee, stick to tea and buying as much on offer as possible. After all we got no water, we got no cups, we got no sugar, we got no soya milk for the lactose intolerant community.

May the Lord Smite thee down!
Don’t ever go on Danielle Lloyd thread she does naughties with Pringles 🀒

Defo Alpaca Harri.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Gullri

VIP Member
Hi, yes what a lovely quilt Harri made for you Dolly 🍰😊

I really like to see all the quilts Harri makes! Very talented our Harri 🌺😊

The nights are getting darker here and today it will be 14C haha . Just a couple of weeks ago we had 30C.

I work from home a lot as a freelance graphic designer Harri, almost too much to do at the moment. But I am grateful, had a hard time and lost a big client last winter-now I have a found a new one πŸ˜€so I sit by my computer working in my living room

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Oh harri that's lovely that you've been playing the piano❀ I didn't know you could play? You may have mentioned but my memoryπŸ™„
I love to hear the piano. I unfortunately chose the organ...no joke please🀣 I did play the organ for a few years, double keys and lots of pedals! Awful, I don't know why I did it...though I had a train set too🀣 My god I was odd😁
I've never had anything to do with Barbie or Sindy dolls. My toys would be play shops and Post Office. My Mum bought me a tiny tears doll when I was 12 and I had a little moses basket for it to sleep in. She never knew I used to hide fags under the mattress in it - never played with the bloody thing, I was hanging out down the woods with my mates at that age 🀣🀣

• Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Evening all, hope everyone is well this evening😊 lovely stories, memories and pics today❀

Gullri, its lovely to have you back. What a fab and interesting job you have, so pleased everything is going well xx

Nottie, I may have missed you last night but if you see my message have a great holiday!

Welcome to our new member Rando😁 Just to let you know, I'm the sensible one out of this lot. I live in a sea of calm.

I'm lying...but I love animals. I have 3 children and 3 dogs❀ xx
You missed me out too. You harridan. Lol. Love MrsC xxxx how you doing Ems?

Don’t ever go on Danielle Lloyd thread she does naughties with Pringles 🀒

Defo Alpaca Harri.
Eww. Yucky behaviour

Oh Ems just seen post,bless him you may have to use a whistle or something?❀❀
Facey so pleased your doggy is over that awful sickness,poor darling..

looks like I’m effin cat mumma again,just been trying to get whisper in next door cow no sign,Dave ran out when I opened front door little sod didn’t realise he was in,thought he was out.Then neighbour .Joe knocked,asking me if I can look after Fester and Viola for week as they are off to Greece for a week,I was informed in week.So Hey Ho here I go.πŸ₯΄
The Cat Mamma name suits you Dolly. I'm going to call you that from now on. MrC has gone to bed. He's been busy today and he's knackered. I'm off up in a bit. I'm doing some writing before I turn in. All my thoughts about the week. It's better reading all this stuff on paper. Something I can refer to. Night all. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:

MrsEms

VIP Member
Need a nap badly...
I need a nap too (and a cuddle)😁 I've been awake since half 4. I couldn't get back to sleep. I think I'm a bit of a stress head at the moment🀯 Daughter was crying in my arms this morning...would it be unreasonable to rip the on/off boyfriend's testicles off and ram them up his arsehole?πŸ€”

Oh hope everyone is feeling a bit better this evening. Gullri, lovely to see youπŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Me too love piano,my Nan could play abit Winnie attwell type,she taught herself,my aunt Winnie could play the accordion.

Bliney Ems you can play the organ,wow clever lady,did you like fiddling with the bits?
In the Juniors I could play Little Bird, Frère Jacques and London's Burning on the recorder - okay, may have been a bit out of tune but it wasn't too bad 😬🀣🀣

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I had to come of tattle for a week because of Skanky, she was making my blood boil.

That same week my step daughter got wacked with a bottle while minding her own business waiting for a taxi late that night. Some woman tried selling some pills to her and two guys that was near her and her friend, they weren't interested. The skaghead put her face right up to one of the guys.
My step daughter told her they didn't want any trouble, and the skaghead turned to her, forehead touching hers then wacked her with a bottle. She had a cut and black eye, thank god it didn't smash in her face.
You can imagine how angry we all were.
Only a few years ago she had a friend die from a bottle attack.

Apparently that was the second bottle attack in that area that week 😑

• Angry
  • Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh harri that's lovely that you've been playing the piano❀ I didn't know you could play? You may have mentioned but my memoryπŸ™„
I love to hear the piano. I unfortunately chose the organ...no joke please🀣 I did play the organ for a few years, double keys and lots of pedals! Awful, I don't know why I did it...though I had a train set too🀣 My god I was odd😁
Me too love piano,my Nan could play abit Winnie attwell type,she taught herself,my aunt Winnie could play the accordion.

Bliney Ems you can play the organ,wow clever lady,did you like fiddling with the bits?

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi Huggy πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Sorry on not been on for a while, I think I've been over doing the pics on the Skanky and Scrunchie threads as well as that they been quite hectic to the point I tempted to recharge my pom batteries again. Hope your fine my friend, I'm going to have a lurk catching up πŸ₯°πŸ˜ƒβ€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Dolly Sorry I missed your birthday, hope you had a lovely day and I send you your Birthday Pom card πŸ’–β€β€β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Hello to all the other lovely krusties too from Pom πŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16623173013791.jpg

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
KRUSTIES# 21 FEELING DOWN OR REALLY HAPPY? JUST COME HERE AND WE'LL BE CHATTY

Ok my suggestion is a bit lame...I'll try againπŸ€”Problem is keeping it cleanπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart