Krusties #20 The nights are drawing in, time to swap the Pimms for the Gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou Dear Pom for birthday wishes❤❤🥰😻🎂

Cakky oh dear so sorry about puddie,oh dear so sad.😢Thinking of you.

glad you a feeling wee bit better.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all! I've just been to let everybody out and seen the most enormous collection of black thunderclouds heading here so thats blown the idea of finally cutting the front lawn now its recovered a bit from the drought. Its been maybe 5 weeks since I last had to cut it - thats unknown here as usually it has to be done weekly or its knee-deep and the chickens disappear into the jungle. Just not today then eh??

Not much planned here today though so perhaps I'll just enjoy the peace after last week's ordeal :)
Catch ya laters xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all

unless I was dreaming heavy rain and lightning last night but sunny so far today

I gave some tomatoes to neighbours last night am thinking of setting up a stall on the pavement

Cakky so sorry to hear about your poorly cat, please give her lots of love from me and hoping at least your cat can take comfort in having you near at all times

Take care everybody

• Heart
Morning all

unless I was dreaming heavy rain and lightning last night but sunny so far today

I gave some tomatoes to neighbours last night am thinking of setting up a stall on the pavement

Cakky so sorry to hear about your poorly cat, please give her lots of love from me and hoping at least your cat can take comfort in having you near at all times

Take care everybody
Yes Harri,you must have heard the storm..I didn’t.☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Middy hope you’re ok

I know you’re already helping me skin and deal with my glut of tomatoes. I’ve got another job for you, evicting spiders and spider webs. I walked into a spider web this morning think it was a detached web. Anyway a few choice words from the spider but it wasn’t my fault I didn’t see it plus it’s on my proper.

i christen you Bug Finder General

Hi Dolly hope you and Dave and Whisper and Fester and the others are ok

Van Der Bug Off

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all, hope everyone good. I was so exhausted when I went to bed last night. Was out like a light. Half an hour later woke up feeling really sick. So not much sleep. Very pissed off. Why does that always happen when you are exhausted and just need a nice long sleep.
My daughter messaged me this morning and she was the same last night which is strange.
I’m going back to bed for a while now.
Thank you my friend, 🥰💕❤💖👽🐾🥰🤗😘 xx
very exhausted with thyroid, but I've been enjoying making pics though lost my confidence when a new poster, posted too much, that person didn't last long, I enjoyed their pics but it was so hard to catch up then I saw how people said it was too much lol
I wish threads had a daily limit sometimes so it don't get too much, but that wouldn't be fair in others.
I do enjoy the threads though, the Cole pics in the attic was very amusing. 😄😄🤭🥰💖👽❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx

Loooool at turning your head when laughing because if your phone 😄😄😄😄❤❤ and lovely to hear on your dog having his Richmond treats ❤❤❤🐾 xx
I had Richmond sausages with mash and peas and carrots today.

I miss 265 dinner pics when I pop on here, I wonder why he went quiet, I enjoyed his daily updates too.

Big Pom hugs and loads of love from Pom 🥰🤗❤💖😘👽🐾😘 xx

@Dollylovesshoes, You're welcome 💖💖💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx I'm glad you had a lovely birthday and I saw the quit Harri made which was excellent, she is very talented, what a lovely present. Love and big hugs to you from Pom 🥰💕❤💖🤗🥰🤗😘 xx.

Back later tonight 💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

PS sorry on spelling mistakes 💖

...and glad dog is back to normal 😃🥰❤💕💖😘👽🐾 xx
We all love your pics Pom. They make us all laugh.
You never need to worry. You are very much loved. X

Middy hope you’re ok

I know you’re already helping me skin and deal with my glut of tomatoes. I’ve got another job for you, evicting spiders and spider webs. I walked into a spider web this morning think it was a detached web. Anyway a few choice words from the spider but it wasn’t my fault I didn’t see it plus it’s on my proper.

i christen you Bug Finder General

Hi Dolly hope you and Dave and Whisper and Fester and the others are ok

Van Der Bug Off
Morning Harri, Happy to evict your spiders.
I’m ok, sickness gone to be replaced by osteoarthritis playing up. Damp weather. But I keep smiling. Can’t let things get you down.

Hi all, hope everyone is ok, it's a lovely day near Skeggy again, we had thunder last night and I never heard a thing!

It was very interesting reading all your memories of the past, I really liked the Nissan Hut Dolly, when I lived in Kent, they still had those pre-fab houses, they were up for years.

My mum lived with her family in a railway worker's cottage called "Sterns" and it was located near Chelmarsh, Bridgnorth and very close to the Severn Valley Railway line. I visited years ago and you couldn't drive up to it, had to walk down a track to get to it. It had no electricity or gas, it had a sink with no tap and a water pump outside which was connected to a well. The "toilet" ("The Loo-Hoo") was outside and it had a wooden cover with one large hole and one small hole and all the waste collected in a box underneath and Grandad had to dig it out every month, it also had newspaper nailed to a wall for toilet paper.

I used to get coins and put them on the railway track and it flattened them!

It has since been modernised and refurbished, it always smelt of log fires and I always remember the stuffed pike in the display cabinet!

View attachment 1553407

I feel fine after the procedure on Friday, I was amazed at how tiny the hole was in my wrist that they used, it was like a pinprick. Thanks for all the good wishes, I have to go to Nottingham Hospital for an aortic valve replacement, so awaiting yet another consulation, apparently, you usually stay in hospital for a week after the operationo_O

Have a lovely Sunday, from Cakky xx
Hi Cakky, so pleased to hear you are ok after your procedure. We will all be thinking of you when you have your op.
So sorry to hear about your cat. So sad when they are so poorly. Sending you lots of love and hugs. Xx

Morning all, hope everyone good. I was so exhausted when I went to bed last night. Was out like a light. Half an hour later woke up feeling really sick. So not much sleep. Very pissed off. Why does that always happen when you are exhausted and just need a nice long sleep.
My daughter messaged me this morning and she was the same last night which is strange.

I’m ok, sickness gone to be replaced by osteoarthritis playing up. Damp weather. But I keep smiling. Can’t let things get you down.

Hi Cakky, so pleased to hear you are ok after your procedure. We will all be thinking of you when you have your op.
So sorry to hear about your cat. So sad when they are so poorly. Sending you lots of love and hugs. Xx
Not sure why yesterdays message is on there again. Blonde moment😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Awwww my sis inlaw who has been very Ill much better now,her and hubs off on cruise(luxury cruise) mid December till 5th Jan,Caribbean cruise..Beautiful ship not too many passengers either not thousands etc.Pure luxury though Bulgari stuff in bathrooms.

• Heart
Awwww my sis inlaw who has been very Ill much better now,her and hubs off on cruise(luxury cruise) mid December till 5th Jan,Caribbean cruise..Beautiful ship not too many passengers either not thousands etc.Pure luxury though Bulgari stuff in bathrooms.
How lovely for them Dolly. Hope they have a great time.x

Morning all, hope everyone ok.
the storm we had last night was awful. Constant lightning which was spooky. Torrential rain that battered the windows so loudly it scared me, and I love storms. More of them on the way this week too.

• Heart
Well so much for my forecasting rain eh? It did'nt so I've spent 2 hours cutting the grass before it does start raining for real! It looks so much better for a cut though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How lovely for them Dolly. Hope they have a great time.x

Morning all, hope everyone ok.
the storm we had last night was awful. Constant lightning which was spooky. Torrential rain that battered the windows so loudly it scared me, and I love storms. More of them on the way this week too.
Oh middy your get some sleep,you need it.I didn’t hear anything last night,I love a storm as well.

• Heart
Oh middy your get some sleep,you need it.I didn’t hear anything last night,I love a storm as well.
Can’t beat a good storm Dolly. It was the
lightning that spooked me. The whole sky was flashing constantly. Rarely see that. The rain too. Nobody could have slept with that bashing against the windows. Thought my windows were going to break.

• Wow
  • Heart

Not sure why yesterdays message is on there again. Blonde moment😂
Hello Middy, Thank you very much 😊🥰💖💕❤💕🥰😘 xx

Sorry to hear how unwell you feel, I think somethings going round as my doctor said earlier that my blood tests show I've a viral infection and a friend of mine feels awful too. I have been more tired and exhausted then normal but I had put that down to thyroid though my friend is suffering more with headaches and tiredness etc. Get well soon Love Pom ❤❤💕🤗🥰😘 xx.

• Heart
Evening all 👽🤗❤😘 night shift clocking in. Hope you are all ok and coping today. Jeez that storm this morning was a right proper 'horror film' job. I'd got up at 1.30am for the loo, was just nodding off again then that bugger started. The lightning was flashing through my eyelids haha! Think it was about 4.45 am when I finally got back to sleep, had to be up at 6. I do like a good storm but at convenient times PLEASE! 🤣❤😘 Xx

• Heart
Hello Middy, Thank you very much 😊🥰💖💕❤💕🥰😘 xx

Sorry to hear how unwell you feel, I think somethings going round as my doctor said earlier that my blood tests show I've a viral infection and a friend of mine feels awful too. I have been more tired and exhausted then normal but I had put that down to thyroid though my friend is suffering more with headaches and tiredness etc. Get well soon Love Pom ❤❤💕🤗🥰😘 xx.
Thanks Pom. Hope you are ok too.
My daughter is suffering with bad headaches and tiredness too. So sounds like something is going round. Xx

Evening all 👽🤗❤😘 night shift clocking in. Hope you are all ok and coping today. Jeez that storm this morning was a right proper 'horror film' job. I'd got up at 1.30am for the loo, was just nodding off again then that bugger started. The lightning was flashing through my eyelids haha! Think it was about 4.45 am when I finally got back to sleep, had to be up at 6. I do like a good storm but at convenient times PLEASE! 🤣❤😘 Xx
It was a goody. The constant lightning was spooky though.
We have another storm and torrential rain tonight. The lightning is not as bad as last night, but it’s lighting up the garden.

• Heart
Hi all, a bit late tonight, husband was messing around with his antiquated computer and refuses to purchase another one and he was in such a mood, I told him to "grow up" lol

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, Middy, I think the weather turning hot and cold doesn't help.

Thank you for the lovely messages about my cat Kayleigh, it's such a rotten shame for her, she's quite active physically and eating plenty.

My next-door neighbour messaged me on fakebook last night and asked if I had heard the thunder, I couldn't hear it! I love a good storm, as long as I'm not outside :)

Not a lot going on, really, I backed up my computer again, 5 times!, the only reason I do that is because I had a USB stick and it lost the lot, luckily I found a recovery program online and got all my photos back.

Hope everybody sleeps well tonight xx 🥰🥰

• Heart
Thanks Pom. Hope you are ok too.
My daughter is suffering with bad headaches and tiredness too. So sounds like something is going round. Xx

It was a goody. The constant lightning was spooky though.
We have another storm and torrential rain tonight. The lightning is not as bad as last night, but it’s lighting up the garden.
I'm a bit better then earlier, less tired although got a bit of a headache too. Sorry to hear your daughter is suffering as well..hope she feels better soon too as well as yourself.
Loads of love from Pom ❤💕💖🥰🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Poor Pom! I've been awake nearly all night again listening to the clock downstairs bonging the hours of my life away. I stayed put though or I'd wake OH up - he had a hard day at work yesterday so needed to rest thus I baked in my own skin for hours instead :(

Nothing planned today though but I might tackle the mess in the loft storage having seen what OH has done in there raking about llooking for something he insisted I'd put up there when I knew I had'nt (proven when he discovered it where HE'D put it in his barn instead). Jeez its a right mess up there after he's opened bags up then flung things about in a right old paddy! Thats another day sorted then :)
Catch y'all later on then xxx

• Heart
Morning all

Middy hope you are ok another job for you. I was attacked by a spider yesterday as I was collecting some laundry it had hidden on a bath mat and went for me. I retaliated by hoovering it up. Unwanted guests is one thing but I’m not being attacked by spiders!

MrsEms hope you’re ok missed you yesterday

Take care all have a good day

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.