Krusties #20 The nights are drawing in, time to swap the Pimms for the Gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does seem that they did jump the queue as they didn't film anything with camera men for this morning! They've made a boo boo😬

I'd be good on this morning because I can talk a load of old bollcks for a few hours, do a cooking segment and act like an air head...all at the same time🤣 Oh they'd need one of those beeping things just in case I slip up with the language😁
Lol

I dont watch it it’s crap as is Loose Women

id prefer to empty my bowels

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol

I dont watch it it’s crap as is Loose Women

id prefer to empty my bowels
I haven't watched any of it for years. Last time I watched day time tv was for watercolour challenge and that hasn't been on for donkeys!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Afternoon folks, hope all is well with you.

Now Marmite, I love Marmite flavoured crisps, but not too keen on the actual spread.

I'm a bit fussy about food, the ones I dislike the most are:- corned beef, Chili con carne, tuna, grapefruit, liver and onions, pizza, tripe and awful offal!

I rarely watch mainstream tv, too many annoying adverts and woke stuff these days, I mainly watch films on Amazon Prime on my computer as husband doesn't like anything I watch :rolleyes:

Lovely weather here today, sun is shining and things are looking up! (y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
KRUSTIES# 21 FEELING DOWN OR REALLY HAPPY? JUST COME HERE AND WE'LL BE CHATTY

New thread up and running, well done Ems ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.