Krusties #20 The nights are drawing in, time to swap the Pimms for the Gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwww doggie is physic bless bubba.❀hope you are ok Facey,hope we got a lovely pic of Ems din dins.❀
He's a bloody good boy Dolly ❀😘 I'm ok thank you lovely, hope you & Dave are having a peaceful Sunday afternoon. Yes, we want Ems dinner, they always look lovely don't they xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He's a bloody good boy Dolly ❀😘 I'm ok thank you lovely, hope you & Dave are having a peaceful Sunday afternoon. Yes, we want Ems dinner, they always look lovely don't they xx
Awww that’s good,Dave been out for hours he is probably akip in factory next door,yes we love Ems food..Mskes me Hank.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
well I can't be arsed to cook having had a week of doing God knows how many varients at mealtimes due to my vegetarianism, daughter's gluten-free and grandson's "I'm not eating that! I want sausages......................." Bah :(
Its sausage, eggs and chips for Himself and I've got chips. Thats it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
well I can't be arsed to cook having had a week of doing God knows how many varients at mealtimes due to my vegetarianism, daughter's gluten-free and grandson's "I'm not eating that! I want sausages......................." Bah :(
Its sausage, eggs and chips for Himself and I've got chips. Thats it :)
Awww nice chip baguette..☺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi all, hope everyone is ok, it's a lovely day near Skeggy again, we had thunder last night and I never heard a thing!

It was very interesting reading all your memories of the past, I really liked the Nissan Hut Dolly, when I lived in Kent, they still had those pre-fab houses, they were up for years.

My mum lived with her family in a railway worker's cottage called "Sterns" and it was located near Chelmarsh, Bridgnorth and very close to the Severn Valley Railway line. I visited years ago and you couldn't drive up to it, had to walk down a track to get to it. It had no electricity or gas, it had a sink with no tap and a water pump outside which was connected to a well. The "toilet" ("The Loo-Hoo") was outside and it had a wooden cover with one large hole and one small hole and all the waste collected in a box underneath and Grandad had to dig it out every month, it also had newspaper nailed to a wall for toilet paper.

I used to get coins and put them on the railway track and it flattened them!

It has since been modernised and refurbished, it always smelt of log fires and I always remember the stuffed pike in the display cabinet!

3983772_cbea1fb8_1024x1024.jpg

I feel fine after the procedure on Friday, I was amazed at how tiny the hole was in my wrist that they used, it was like a pinprick. Thanks for all the good wishes, I have to go to Nottingham Hospital for an aortic valve replacement, so awaiting yet another consulation, apparently, you usually stay in hospital for a week after the operationo_O

Have a lovely Sunday, from Cakky xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Awww that’s good,Dave been out for hours he is probably akip in factory next door,yes we love Ems food..Mskes me Hank.❀
I've not had a roast dinner for months. Mind you, next weekend is my best friend's 60th, their family is all coming up for lunch at a local pub (friend doesn't know, I've plotted it all in secret with their Mum 🀭🀭) so I think I'll be having roast dinner there most likely. Xx

• Heart
Awwwww doggie is physic bless bubba.❀hope you are ok Facey,hope we got a lovely pic of Ems din dins.❀
No pic today! MrEms thinks I'm a bit of a nut when I take pictures of my dinners and I didn't get a chance to do a sneaky picture🀣
He does wonder what I'm up to on here so I've filled him in a bit. I think he's glad that me being on here gives him some peace and quiet in the evenings😁

I think husband and son are planning on watching the footie this afternoon so I'm going to go and have a nap if the dogs let me! Doggies are flat out asleep now as they've had their beef dinners too so full tummies all round! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi all, hope everyone is ok, it's a lovely day near Skeggy again, we had thunder last night and I never heard a thing!

It was very interesting reading all your memories of the past, I really liked the Nissan Hut Dolly, when I lived in Kent, they still had those pre-fab houses, they were up for years.

My mum lived with her family in a railway worker's cottage called "Sterns" and it was located near Chelmarsh, Bridgnorth and very close to the Severn Valley Railway line. I visited years ago and you couldn't drive up to it, had to walk down a track to get to it. It had no electricity or gas, it had a sink with no tap and a water pump outside which was connected to a well. The "toilet" ("The Loo-Hoo") was outside and it had a wooden cover with one large hole and one small hole and all the waste collected in a box underneath and Grandad had to dig it out every month, it also had newspaper nailed to a wall for toilet paper.

I used to get coins and put them on the railway track and it flattened them!

It has since been modernised and refurbished, it always smelt of log fires and I always remember the stuffed pike in the display cabinet!

View attachment 1553407

I feel fine after the procedure on Friday, I was amazed at how tiny the hole was in my wrist that they used, it was like a pinprick. Thanks for all the good wishes, I have to go to Nottingham Hospital for an aortic valve replacement, so awaiting yet another consulation, apparently, you usually stay in hospital for a week after the operationo_O

Have a lovely Sunday, from Cakky xx
Bless you Cakky, am so glad you're fine after Friday's appt. That cottage is gorgeous, I'd love to live there, peace & quiet & no neighbours 🀣❀😘 xx

• Heart
Bless you Cakky, am so glad you're fine after Friday's appt. That cottage is gorgeous, I'd love to live there, peace & quiet & no neighbours 🀣❀😘 xx
Aww, thanks Facey, I don't know what it's like there now, I think it's a holiday cottage :)

• Heart
Sounds of the 80s

Hubba bubba
We love Dolly the Cat Mumma

Cakky bless you, you’re going through a lot at the moment. Sending you lots of love and best wishes and good luck for your operation. Xx

State of me, still got me pinny on!

• Heart
Aww hope our Cakky is getting better rest up sweetie.Loved your story as well.Amazing what happened years ago.Memories eh?The old toilet paper (tissue from the bread wrap and newspaper) god memories.☺

• Heart
Hi Huggy πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Sorry on not been on for a while, I think I've been over doing the pics on the Skanky and Scrunchie threads as well as that they been quite hectic to the point I tempted to recharge my pom batteries again. Hope your fine my friend, I'm going to have a lurk catching up πŸ₯°πŸ˜ƒβ€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Dolly Sorry I missed your birthday, hope you had a lovely day and I send you your Birthday Pom card πŸ’–β€β€β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Hello to all the other lovely krusties too from Pom πŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16623173013791.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry on not been on for a while, I think I've been over doing the pics on the Skanky and Scrunchie threads as well as that they been quite hectic to the point I tempted to recharge my pom batteries again. Hope your fine my friend, I'm going to have a lurk catching up πŸ₯°πŸ˜ƒβ€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Dolly Sorry I missed your birthday, hope you had a lovely day and I send you your Birthday Pom card πŸ’–β€β€β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

View attachment 1554285
Ah, hello my friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
As long as you're ok that's all that matters, I seen you've been keeping everyone laughing with your pics, honestly, I've learned to turn my face to the side now when I see one so I won't spit my drink out all over my screen 🀣🀣😘 thought of you today, gave dog 3 Richmond's for his teatime treat, they didn't touch the sides so we are back to normal thank god!
Don't you wear yourself out lovely, everyone knows you sometimes need to recharge, better that than getting over tired. All my love and facehugs, bless you 😘😘😘 xxx

• Heart

View attachment 1554285
Oh Thankyou dear Pom,so lovely.❀❀❀πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah, hello my friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
As long as you're ok that's all that matters, I seen you've been keeping everyone laughing with your pics, honestly, I've learned to turn my face to the side now when I see one so I won't spit my drink out all over my screen 🀣🀣😘 thought of you today, gave dog 3 Richmond's for his teatime treat, they didn't touch the sides so we are back to normal thank god!
Don't you wear yourself out lovely, everyone knows you sometimes need to recharge, better that than getting over tired. All my love and facehugs, bless you 😘😘😘 xxx
Thank you my friend, πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
very exhausted with thyroid, but I've been enjoying making pics though lost my confidence when a new poster, posted too much, that person didn't last long, I enjoyed their pics but it was so hard to catch up then I saw how people said it was too much lol
I wish threads had a daily limit sometimes so it don't get too much, but that wouldn't be fair in others.
I do enjoy the threads though, the Cole pics in the attic was very amusing. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€­πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ‘½β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Loooool at turning your head when laughing because if your phone πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€β€ and lovely to hear on your dog having his Richmond treats ❀❀❀🐾 xx
I had Richmond sausages with mash and peas and carrots today.

I miss 265 dinner pics when I pop on here, I wonder why he went quiet, I enjoyed his daily updates too.

Big Pom hugs and loads of love from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx

@Dollylovesshoes, You're welcome πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx I'm glad you had a lovely birthday and I saw the quit Harri made which was excellent, she is very talented, what a lovely present. Love and big hugs to you from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Back later tonight πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

PS sorry on spelling mistakes πŸ’–

...and glad dog is back to normal πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx

• Heart
Thank you my friend, πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
very exhausted with thyroid, but I've been enjoying making pics though lost my confidence when a new poster, posted too much, that person didn't last long, I enjoyed their pics but it was so hard to catch up then I saw how people said it was too much lol
I wish threads had a daily limit sometimes so it don't get too much, but that wouldn't be fair in others.
I do enjoy the threads though, the Cole pics in the attic was very amusing. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€­πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ‘½β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Loooool at turning your head when laughing because if your phone πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€β€ and lovely to hear on your dog having his Richmond treats ❀❀❀🐾 xx
I had Richmond sausages with mash and peas and carrots today.

I miss 265 dinner pics when I pop on here, I wonder why he went quiet, I enjoyed his daily updates too.

Big Pom hugs and loads of love from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx

@Dollylovesshoes, You're welcome πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx I'm glad you had a lovely birthday and I saw the quit Harri made which was excellent, she is very talented, what a lovely present. Love and big hugs to you from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Back later tonight πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

PS sorry on spelling mistakes πŸ’–

...and glad dog is back to normal πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx
Oh don't worry about that poster, been and gone I think, all very strange, we do get some unconventional visitors sometimes πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸΎπŸ˜˜ old Carwash has made a right chump of himself today, that white shirt picture isn't even his body, arms and legs!!! 🀣🀣 I did laugh at that. I'm going to get shut up and to bed tonight, early up in the morning, tomorrow will be busy. You take care my friend, all my love & hugs sweetie ❀😘😘🐾 xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sounds of the 80s

Hubba bubba
We love Dolly the Cat Mumma

Cakky bless you, you’re going through a lot at the moment. Sending you lots of love and best wishes and good luck for your operation. Xx

State of me, still got me pinny on!
Aww, thanks so much Harri, my cat isn't well at the moment, might have to have her put to sleep soon, the cancer is not going away sigh.

Aww hope our Cakky is getting better rest up sweetie.Loved your story as well.Amazing what happened years ago.Memories eh?The old toilet paper (tissue from the bread wrap and newspaper) god memories.☺
Thanks, Dolly, I thought the incision in my wrist would be ginormous, but it's soo tiny, I had visions of it leaking gunge everywhere. I feel fine, thanks, I just worry too much, as usual.

Yes, it was like going back in time, the cottage is probably worth a fortune now. xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh don't worry about that poster, been and gone I think, all very strange, we do get some unconventional visitors sometimes πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸΎπŸ˜˜ old Carwash has made a right chump of himself today, that white shirt picture isn't even his body, arms and legs!!! 🀣🀣 I did laugh at that. I'm going to get shut up and to bed tonight, early up in the morning, tomorrow will be busy. You take care my friend, all my love & hugs sweetie ❀😘😘🐾 xxxx
Lol that's true πŸ˜„πŸ˜„, they seem to come and go fast, I always lose a lot of confidence in myself due to my up and down hormones 😊πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’•β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx
Loooool it's been very funny with him and like you mention his not even using his own body in that pic. It's great when new pics of him turn up, I find him funnier to laugh at then Katie.
Good luck tomorrow with your busy day, hope it goes well. You too my friend and hugs and loads of love to you πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€— Take care Love Pom πŸ₯°β€β€πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Aww, thanks so much Harri, my cat isn't well at the moment, might have to have her put to sleep soon, the cancer is not going away sigh.

Thanks, Dolly, I thought the incision in my wrist would be ginormous, but it's soo tiny, I had visions of it leaking gunge everywhere. I feel fine, thanks, I just worry too much, as usual.

Yes, it was like going back in time, the cottage is probably worth a fortune now. xx
Sorry to hear on your cat Cakky.
I'm glad your feeling fine after your operation but I send you lots of love and hugs after reading your message. Take care β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Lol that's true πŸ˜„πŸ˜„, they seem to come and go fast, I always lose a lot of confidence in myself due to my up and down hormones 😊πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’•β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx
Loooool it's been very funny with him and like you mention his not even using his own body in that pic. It's great when new pics of him turn up, I find him funnier to laugh at then Katie.
Good luck tomorrow with your busy day, hope it goes well. You too my friend and hugs and loads of love to you πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€— Take care Love Pom πŸ₯°β€β€πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Sorry to hear on your cat Cakky.
I'm glad your feeling fine after your operation but I send you lots of love and hugs after reading your message. Take care β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Thanks, dear Pom, I stay up most of the night with her and she stays in my room so I can comfort her. Your funny pictures cheer me up everyday πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ’— xx

• Heart
Thanks, dear Pom, I stay up most of the night with her and she stays in my room so I can comfort her. Your funny pictures cheer me up everyday πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ’— xx
I'm so glad to hear my pics cheer you up while your going through the stressful time with your cat, also nice hearing you give your cat a lot of attention and making her life as comfortable as possible for her. Hugs for you both β€β€β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.