Krusties #20 The nights are drawing in, time to swap the Pimms for the Gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnel Webs are deadly poisonous Dolly. They don't look much but they can and do kill. My friend has learnt to live with them, as I said they look after his ladders etc in the shed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Funnel Webs are deadly poisonous Dolly. They don't look much but they can and do kill. My friend has learnt to live with them, as I said they look after his ladders etc in the shed.
Yes,I’ve heard that bleedin lethal buggers.😖

What’s the main buggers you get there?that’s nasties?

bleeping typical,kids coming out of school see my Dave and all look down on him etc,don’t bleeping trust them so I went outside and stayed there as kids walked past me,Dave gone under a car now,he was just sleeping on parent me too by car,he always does that..😡Angry is not the word,wish I bleeping had a tool😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Well,it started to rain big spots then stopped.

What’s the main buggers you get there?that’s nasties?

bleeping typical,kids coming out of school see my Dave and all look down on him etc,don’t bleeping trust them so I went outside and stayed there as kids walked past me,Dave gone under a car now,he was just sleeping on parent me too by car,he always does that..😡Angry is not the word,wish I bleeping had a tool😡
mean pavement by car,he has always done that.

Well,it started to rain big spots then stopped.

mean pavement by car,he has always done that.
Are the kids not nice dolly? Thats sad🙁 I know when I'd pick up my kiddies from school they'd love seeing the cats. We have some real characters around here. A cat called banjo, he's so friendly and follows you back home so you have to start running🤣 weve got a really large ginger one around the corner...I swear he literally talks to you when you walk past! He's so loud and vocal, he taught my son how to speak 'cat' apparently🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Are the kids not nice dolly? Thats sad🙁 I know when I'd pick up my kiddies from school they'd love seeing the cats. We have some real characters around here. A cat called banjo, he's so friendly and follows you back home so you have to start running🤣 weve got a really large ginger one around the corner...I swear he literally talks to you when you walk past! He's so loud and vocal, he taught my son how to speak 'cat' apparently🤣
Oh Ems that’s sounds lovely,hmm well last year,think I posted on here kids were poking him with a stick,bugger didn’t have phone near me but I banged on window,they ran off I sent email to the school,they were concerned🙄 oh have I got pics etc,that’s why I’m really careful,some of the kids make a fuss of him,he lover that.

• Sad
Oh Ems that’s sounds lovely,hmm well last year,think I posted on here kids were poking him with a stick,bugger didn’t have phone near me but I banged on window,they ran off I sent email to the school,they were concerned🙄 oh have I got pics etc,that’s why I’m really careful,some of the kids make a fuss of him,he lover that.
Some kids are little shits it pains me to say...they usually belong to arshole parents with the same attitude😡 Definitely keep an eye out for him or try and entice dave in when it's the kids school runs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some kids are little shits it pains me to say...they usually belong to arshole parents with the same attitude😡 Definitely keep an eye out for him or try and entice dave in when it's the kids school runs.
I do but he is such a effin independant bugger.He knows that’s people love him and make a fuss,not nasty bastards.

• Heart
I do but he is such a effin independant bugger.He knows that’s people love him and make a fuss,not nasty bastards.
My cat we had growing up was a right stubborn bugger. He's was gorgeous and didn't he know it...honestly he walked with swagger🤣 I remember he would lay in the middle of the culdersac and sunbathe fully stretched out and a car would pull in, would he move? Would he feck🤣 I'd call an call him. He would move when he wanted too! A beautiful cat with a bad arse attitude❤

• Heart
My cat we had growing up was a right stubborn bugger. He's was gorgeous and didn't he know it...honestly he walked with swagger🤣 I remember he would lay in the middle of the culdersac and sunbathe fully stretched out and a car would pull in, would he move? Would he feck🤣 I'd call an call him. He would move when he wanted too! A beautiful cat with a bad arse attitude❤
Cats!that’s them.❤

• Heart
Remember Flannel foot? No actually I don’t. Apparently he was a thief who wrapped flannel around his shoes to deaden the sound as he stole items from peoples houses.

thank you Edgar Lustgarten

• Haha
Morning all😊 Well my start to the week hasn't gone as planned. My girls haven't gone back to school because the school wasn't ready! There has been building work over the summer holidays and it's very behind schedule so its looks like another 10 day holidays🤦🏻‍♀️ which is nice because they don't get much time off🤣 I may as well home school now permanently as the school is shut more than it's open. I'd need to learn to count to 10 first though😬
Evening all, hope you are all surviving suitably today my lovely friends 👽🤗❤😘

Ems, that's ridiculous! Never heard anything like it, would be interested to know what your local authority say about it. Are the teachers providing online lessons for your girls at home? Contractually, they have to teach for 190 days per year, so I can't see how they can just announce an extra 10 days 'holiday'. Very bizarre ❤😘 xx

• Heart
I'm done now so I shall sign out for the night. Bon soirée xxx
Before I go though, take a look at the latest New Styles from Paris Fashion Week - absolutely perfect for a trip to Tescos dontcha think??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Remember Flannel foot? No actually I don’t. Apparently he was a thief who wrapped flannel around his shoes to deaden the sound as he stole items from peoples houses.

thank you Edgar Lustgarten
I loved his programs,always years ago second film at the pictures,love them.

• Heart
Yep, spot on! "You make it better than me"...well I would because they've never effing tried🤣 This morning I made my son a peri-peri chicken wrap for his lunchbox. The girls I made chicken mayo and sweetcorn sandwiches and MrEms a ham salad sandwich. I had a couple of crackers because at that point I couldn't be arsed to sort myself anything! I've already been asked what's for tea. My answer will be "duck all if I don't get five minutes peace"🤣
You are running a cafe Mrs. Ems 😀. I remember those days well. But even cafe owners get a break. Tell them all to bugger off while you have a break.

Dolly that makes me so angry when kids are nasty to animals. Had the same here years ago when there were a lot of kids around. (They’ve grown up now and moved thank goodness) used to torment the little Siamese cat that lived round here. I gave them hell and said I would do the same to them if they didn’t leave the cat alone. We Ended up with the cat as the owner moved away and left her behind, the witch. She was gorgeous though. And we had her for 12 years until she got poorly and we had to have her put to sleep. 🥲

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
A piece of cake always tastes nicer with a cuppa don’t you think?

Where have all the men folk gone? We are an all inclusive club here only pre requisite is to be as mad as a box of frogs, although some saner than others.

MrsEms your swear box has collected enough money for a super duper buffet, no cheap mini sausages in this only prime cuts of meat, know what I mean ducky?

Remember folks, a cheese straw is not just for Christmas, it’s for life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hi folks, hope you all had a decent night's kip last night, we've had torrential rain most of the day here.

In regard to creepy crawlies, the most revolting, repugnant, reprehensible insects are around again, the crane flies, AKA Daddy Long Legs, ugh, the way they hang on the wall waiting to fly straight into your face. I'm quite lucky here with the spiders and flying insects here because Joshua eats them.

We don't have any children where we are, most of them are retired couples, so no dreaded balls in the front garden!

I was really buoyed up today about the village planning fiasco, our nearest villages have got together and have a fakebook action group now :)

• Heart
Hi Rando, nice to meet you!, it's a lovely little group on here, people are very friendly and caring. Sometimes the K Price one can get a bit errm intense. :censored:

Hi all, thanks very much for the lovely posts regarding my procedure yesterday, it was much appreciated. I just realised looking back on my post that some of my words were replaced with odd ones, I used the talk to text as I keep pressing the wrong keys on the mobile, was funny though! 😁♥♥
That's okay I'm odd all the time lol. I have to stop drinking pondwater. Can't sleep tonight. I'm getting a bit anxious about returning to work . I'm sure it'll be fine when I'm there and I'm up my own house for a few days to get things ready and have a read of my book and do some swimming tomorrow morning. Love MrsC xxxx

I'm done now so I shall sign out for the night. Bon soirée xxx
Before I go though, take a look at the latest New Styles from Paris Fashion Week - absolutely perfect for a trip to Tescos dontcha think??
I hope she hasn't been eating sprouts

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Morning all! Raining here today so as well I did cut the grass the other day or it'd be neck deep by now.
Nothing planned today though but I guess I'll have to concede to the ironing pile (God damn it!)
TTFN! xxx

• Haha
Morning all! Raining here today so as well I did cut the grass the other day or it'd be neck deep by now.
Nothing planned today though but I guess I'll have to concede to the ironing pile (God damn it!)
TTFN! xxx
Rita did you post a photo re the post about Paris fashion week?only can’t see it.

We had rain as well early hours.

• Heart
Morning all

watching That’s my Boy and the lift looks like it’s made from cardboard. When the doors shut it was going so slow I think the operator has been on the sherry. Oh well. The major from Fawlty Towers is in it too and is playing the exact same character.

God rest Mollie Sugden she was such a great character actress. Shane! Shane!

A bit of laundry today and tidying up. No more PVC sewing for the moment.

MrsEms remember sweetie I’m watching your language. If you carry on swearing we shall all be joining you for Christmas lunch so orders in now please. Can I have cheese and onion pie made with filo pastry. Thank you cariad.

Take care all have a good day

Middy please be ready with your spider catcher they are everywhere!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.