Krusties #20 The nights are drawing in, time to swap the Pimms for the Gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Krustiewotsits.

Do hope Krusties who are poorly get better ASAP ❤
Ems what you been up to?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all

Middy hope you are ok another job for you. I was attacked by a spider yesterday as I was collecting some laundry it had hidden on a bath mat and went for me. I retaliated by hoovering it up. Unwanted guests is one thing but I’m not being attacked by spiders!

MrsEms hope you’re ok missed you yesterday

Take care all have a good day
Do you have those biting spiders over there? I was getting gnawed during the night so I knew it wasn't horse flies because they are dormant at night and its certainly NOT Lodgers - then someone told me its a tiny little spider who enjoys taking lumps out of people sleeping. Now I am crawling about under the beds and into all the nooks and crannies of the house obsessing over vaccuuming up bitey spiders; UGH

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning all😊 Well my start to the week hasn't gone as planned. My girls haven't gone back to school because the school wasn't ready! There has been building work over the summer holidays and it's very behind schedule so its looks like another 10 day holidays🤦🏻‍♀️ which is nice because they don't get much time off🤣 I may as well home school now permanently as the school is shut more than it's open. I'd need to learn to count to 10 first though😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Poor Pom! I've been awake nearly all night again listening to the clock downstairs bonging the hours of my life away. I stayed put though or I'd wake OH up - he had a hard day at work yesterday so needed to rest thus I baked in my own skin for hours instead :(

Nothing planned today though but I might tackle the mess in the loft storage having seen what OH has done in there raking about llooking for something he insisted I'd put up there when I knew I had'nt (proven when he discovered it where HE'D put it in his barn instead). Jeez its a right mess up there after he's opened bags up then flung things about in a right old paddy! Thats another day sorted then :)
Catch y'all later on then xxx
At least he looked properly lol.
men normally open a cupboard and say ‘it’s not there’, If it doesn’t jump out and bite them. Lol
We call it Man-looking!!

Morning all

Middy hope you are ok another job for you. I was attacked by a spider yesterday as I was collecting some laundry it had hidden on a bath mat and went for me. I retaliated by hoovering it up. Unwanted guests is one thing but I’m not being attacked by spiders!

MrsEms hope you’re ok missed you yesterday

Take care all have a good day
On my way with my spider catcher Harri. X

Morning all😊 Well my start to the week hasn't gone as planned. My girls haven't gone back to school because the school wasn't ready! There has been building work over the summer holidays and it's very behind schedule so its looks like another 10 day holidays🤦🏻‍♀️ which is nice because they don't get much time off🤣 I may as well home school now permanently as the school is shut more than it's open. I'd need to learn to count to 10 first though😬
Bet your girls are more than happy for an extra 10 days off. No sitting down with a big sigh of relief for you yesterday then lol. X

Morning Krustiewotsits.

Do hope Krusties who are poorly get better ASAP ❤
Ems what you been up to?
Thanks Dolly. I’m getting fed up now. Pain gone into my hip today. Got a bloody headache too because of the stormy weather. Looks like we have more storms coming over the next couple of days. Never had so many storms.
hope all good with you. X

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
At least he looked properly lol.
men normally open a cupboard and say ‘it’s not there’, If it doesn’t jump out and bite them. Lol
We call it Man-looking!!

On my way with my spider catcher Harri. X

Bet your girls are more than happy for an extra 10 days off. No sitting down with a big sigh of relief for you yesterday then lol. X
Ahh, the famous 'man looking', I thought it was just MrEms and my son that did that...along with the selective hearing🤣

My girls are more than happy at home, they are putting in their lunch orders as we speak🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Ahh, the famous 'man looking', I thought it was just MrEms and my son that did that...along with the selective hearing🤣

My girls are more than happy at home, they are putting in their lunch orders as we speak🙄
Awww Ems,now don't forget to get out your ruler,pencils etc,you Will need them.Don’t forget yer rubber as well.🤣

• Haha
Do you have those biting spiders over there? I was getting gnawed during the night so I knew it wasn't horse flies because they are dormant at night and its certainly NOT Lodgers - then someone told me its a tiny little spider who enjoys taking lumps out of people sleeping. Now I am crawling about under the beds and into all the nooks and crannies of the house obsessing over vaccuuming up bitey spiders; UGH
Yes we do. Quite a few stories of false black widow spider that can bite and make people very poorly. This one jumped at me when I picked up the bath mat. No bite but left me paranoid as kept feeling spider legs on my shoulders especially as my long, thick hair tends to fall out quite a bit.

I don’t blame you I would do the same I’m sure they come from good families but I don’t like spiders.

• Heart
Oh duck me,I get creeped out by mr & Mrs naughty 8 legs..

Ive seen a few real black widows in Texas,think I’ve said before,they have a red mark on tummy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Oh duck me,I get creeped out by mr & Mrs naughty 8 legs..

Ive seen a few real black widows in Texas,think I’ve said before,they have a red mark on tummy.
These spiders are small but I have noticed they have one front leg longer than the other but other than that they look very ordinary, no markings or anything.
I've been to Australia to visit frends - now they do have some horrid beasties out there! Friend's OH has loads of Funnel Web spiders in his shed but he's not bothered by them, no he says it ensures nobody will rob the shed with them guarding his ladders etc, then theres his mother who had this HUGE Huntsman spider on the window in front of her exercise bike. (shudder) The thing was the size of a teaplate with its legs outstretched UGH!
I am just glad I have not come face to face with the snake this summer though.......................................

• Wow

Think it’s most men Mrs Ems. 😀. Oh yes forgot about the selective hearing. Also bad memory 😃.
My daughter used to put in her lunch order on her way home. When I asked why she couldn’t do it herself, as she was given 2 hands as well as me. I got ‘but mum, you make it better than me’. 😀

• Haha
Think it’s most men Mrs Ems. 😀. Oh yes forgot about the selective hearing. Also bad memory 😃.
My daughter used to put in her lunch order on her way home. When I asked why she couldn’t do it herself, as she was given 2 hands as well as me. I got ‘but mum, you make it better than me’. 😀
Yep, spot on! "You make it better than me"...well I would because they've never effing tried🤣 This morning I made my son a peri-peri chicken wrap for his lunchbox. The girls I made chicken mayo and sweetcorn sandwiches and MrEms a ham salad sandwich. I had a couple of crackers because at that point I couldn't be arsed to sort myself anything! I've already been asked what's for tea. My answer will be "duck all if I don't get five minutes peace"🤣

• Haha
Yep, spot on! "You make it better than me"...well I would because they've never effing tried🤣 This morning I made my son a peri-peri chicken wrap for his lunchbox. The girls I made chicken mayo and sweetcorn sandwiches and MrEms a ham salad sandwich. I had a couple of crackers because at that point I couldn't be arsed to sort myself anything! I've already been asked what's for tea. My answer will be "duck all if I don't get five minutes peace"🤣
Awww Ems,why can’t you say “you’ve got two hands make it yourself”when I used to say things like that to me mum,she’d say “oh stick a broom up me arse and I’ll sweep the floor as well”

• Haha
Where’s Staple? I’ve never seen with PVC before and I wasn’t going to sew but just had a play and with a little of the pvc I had left over from lining some draws I have found it is easy to sew. I was going to make a crappy phone case for dad but think it’s too poor even for him!

MrsEms your language is getting worse we shall be putting you with Dolly in detention centre preparing all the inmates food!

• Haha
Where’s Staple? I’ve never seen with PVC before and I wasn’t going to sew but just had a play and with a little of the pvc I had left over from lining some draws I have found it is easy to sew. I was going to make a crappy phone case for dad but think it’s too poor even for him!

MrsEms your language is getting worse we shall be putting you with Dolly in detention centre preparing all the inmates food!
I'm sorry for my poor language harri😬 I'm having my buttons pushed at home. Please put me in detention away from it all❤

Oh tit, I've just noticed you've threatened me with preparing more food🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh Fiddlesticks then🤣

Awww Ems,why can’t you say “you’ve got two hands make it yourself”when I used to say things like that to me mum,she’d say “oh stick a broom up me arse and I’ll sweep the floor as well”
I think I do it for a quiet life and they make too much mess which I inevitably end up clearing up!

• Haha
I'm sorry for my poor language harri😬 I'm having my buttons pushed at home. Please put me in detention away from it all❤

Oh tit, I've just noticed you've threatened me with preparing more food🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh Fiddlesticks then🤣

I think I do it for a quiet life and they make too much mess which I inevitably end up clearing up!
MrsEms you are funny bless your heart.

I don’t swear much in real life hub does and I don’t like it. No worries swear as much as you like the more bad words the more grub you’ll be chopping up hee hee!

Nurse! Where’s me medication? Has Dolly nicked it?

• Heart

I don’t swear much in real life hub does and I don’t like it. No worries swear as much as you like the more bad words the more grub you’ll be chopping up hee hee!

I don't swear in front of my kids or other people in real life. Me and MrEms do use it as banter or jokes to each other...I call him head as a term of endearment🤣

My mother in law is calling in tomorrow (cake/sponge gate)🤭 I'd never ever swear in front of her. MrEms would lose his inheritance if I did that🤣🤣

• Haha

Erm🤭’hides away from Harri’ Gin,Gin,Gin erm…erm.👀

• Haha
I don't swear in front of my kids or other people in real life. Me and MrEms do use it as banter or jokes to each other...I call him head as a term of endearment🤣

My mother in law is calling in tomorrow (cake/sponge gate)🤭 I'd never ever swear in front of her. MrEms would lose his inheritance if I did that🤣🤣
Well if your mother in law says anything I shall be using some choice words!

how lovely to be called a dick head!

I’m from a family of prat’s myself!

Dolly and Dave are having a rave
Food and drink and ever after
Dolly and Dave will not behave
Lots of farts and laughter

• Haha
These spiders are small but I have noticed they have one front leg longer than the other but other than that they look very ordinary, no markings or anything.
I've been to Australia to visit frends - now they do have some horrid beasties out there! Friend's OH has loads of Funnel Web spiders in his shed but he's not bothered by them, no he says it ensures nobody will rob the shed with them guarding his ladders etc, then theres his mother who had this HUGE Huntsman spider on the window in front of her exercise bike. (shudder) The thing was the size of a teaplate with its legs outstretched UGH!
I am just glad I have not come face to face with the snake this summer though.......................................
duck that Funnels are lethal aren’t they Rita and Huntsman good grief,I’d die..think I told everyone,my neighbour/friend her nephews girlfriend has loads of tarantulas god I would have died,I do know that spiders arn’t daft,as we know the female of the species some of them kill the male after mating,well,they do have a clue don’t they?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.