Krusties #20 The nights are drawing in, time to swap the Pimms for the Gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doughnuts must definitely have lots of jam Harri.
That all goes down your nice white t.shirt.
I don’t eat bread at all now. But a nice crusty roll from my favourite bakers, on the odd occasion, is worth having. Nothing better than a light fluffy jam doughnut. Going to have to phone my daughter now as she has the day off tomorrow. I need a jam doughnut. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yes,I always remember going to a little fete thingy near me years ago,we passed a little stool and bloke was saying “eat three doughnuts without licking your lips and you get a quid’ my brosinlaw tried,he said bloody hard you have to lick your lips he couldn’t do it.🤣Don’t think anybody did.

Love a nice jam doughnut though.☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A flying visit as being dragged out by OH - how bloody dare he disturb me from compiling my wikis with so much going on eh????? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning all

friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your beers!

no actually don’t like beer unless with lemonade.

Quick spot of ironing then opticians later. Broke my glasses yesterday so was bit cheesed off. Aren’t glasses expensive?

Im making apple and almond cake this weekend as have lots of cooking apples. Im fed up with all this produce no place to store it, anyone got any large draws? I hear Queen Victoria had plus size ones.

ok have a good day where is everybody spider hunting?

oh yes apparently spiders don’t like conkers I think the smell deters them. 🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning all😊

Thanks for the spider tip harri...I'm off later in search of a couple of conkers😁

Nowt much going on today. Well I've lots I should be doing but I'm a bit tired after a crap nights sleep so instead I've decided to make some chocolate brownies with my youngest daughter. Gives her something to do too.

Now what are peoples thoughts on this. We've been invited to a bbq. We don't particularly want to go anyway but cannot come up with an excuse. What I find very strange about this invite is that we have been asked to contribute £5 per head so it would be £25 for my family to go. It's not about the money for me but when I invite guests then I do not expect them to pay for their food? Am I being old fashioned, is this a new thing...or are these people tight gits?🤔🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Morning all😊

Thanks for the spider tip harri...I'm off later in search of a couple of conkers😁

Nowt much going on today. Well I've lots I should be doing but I'm a bit tired after a crap nights sleep so instead I've decided to make some chocolate brownies with my youngest daughter. Gives her something to do too.

Now what are peoples thoughts on this. We've been invited to a bbq. We don't particularly want to go anyway but cannot come up with an excuse. What I find very strange about this invite is that we have been asked to contribute £5 per head so it would be £25 for my family to go. It's not about the money for me but when I invite guests then I do not expect them to pay for their food? Am I being old fashioned, is this a new thing...or are these people tight gits?🤔🤣
Morning Ems,brownie day eh,lovely,I had tum ache and loo visits loads of times in the night,effin knackered.
What a bleeping liberty 😳 who the duck invites friends round for BBQ and asking them to contribute dosh to it,duck off and duck off again,I’d say,you’d know if they were piss poor,but I imagine they ain’t,couldn’t you say hubs has to work all day on project or something?Also kids have already got plans.

• Heart
Morning Ems,brownie day eh,lovely,I had tum ache and loo visits loads of times in the night,effin knackered.
What a bleeping liberty 😳 who the duck invites friends round for BBQ and asking them to contribute dosh to it,duck off and duck off again,I’d say,you’d know if they were piss poor,but I imagine they ain’t,couldn’t you say hubs has to work all day on project or something?Also kids have already got plans.
Aww, poor you dolly❤ Do you think you've eaten something that's upset your tummy? Take it easy today xxx

Im glad you agree with me about the bbq...its a bleeping liberty🤣 Honestly, they're rather well off...we paid £10 last time and I didn't eat a thing! Not enough food, we're convinced they made a profit🤦🏻‍♀️ I think it's very poor etiquette. If you want to entertain family and friends at your request then you pay for it! I find it bizarre🤪 We may have to be very busy Saturday...um, washing the cars, the dogs and my hair🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Aww, poor you dolly❤ Do you think you've eaten something that's upset your tummy? Take it easy today xxx

Im glad you agree with me about the bbq...its a bleeping liberty🤣 Honestly, they're rather well off...we paid £10 last time and I didn't eat a thing! Not enough food, we're convinced they made a profit🤦🏻‍♀️ I think it's very poor etiquette. If you want to entertain family and friends at your request then you pay for it! I find it bizarre🤪 We may have to be very busy Saturday...um, washing the cars, the dogs and my hair🤣
duck em!bleeping cheek..don’t go.Hardly any food crafty bastards.

Better this morning Ems,probably didn’t agree with me,but I hate having squits,bleeping noise if the squitty farts you can’t stop.😖

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning all😊

Hi MrsEms,

I’ve never heard of such a thing asking you to pay as a guest. I wouldn’t go. If the event is raising money for charity ok, but if it’s just an ordinary barbecue I wouldn’t dream of asking my invites to pay. Tell them to stuff it!

Better this morning Ems,probably didn’t agree with me,but I hate having squits,bleeping noise if the squitty farts you can’t stop.😖
Omg I shouldn't laugh but you have a magic way with words🤣 I just love you❤

Sharted is also very funny🤭

Hi MrsEms,

I’ve never heard of such a thing asking you to pay as a guest. I wouldn’t go. If the event is raising money for charity ok, but if it’s just an ordinary barbecue I wouldn’t dream of asking my invites to pay. Tell them to stuff it!
The only charity is their pockets🤣 it's not the first time like I said but i just find it so 'tight'. I can't bare people who are tight for no reason...long pockets and short arms🤣

• Heart
Omg I shouldn't laugh but you have a magic way with words🤣 I just love you❤

Sharted is also very funny🤭
She is as bad as you when it comes to swearing in fact I think you caught it from Dolly!

Dolly, Dave and MrsEms in the soundproof booth with oversize earphones and crap music.

also as yours not going to this barbecue we’re coming to yours for grub!

• Haha

Take a tip from SB Dolly. Film it and flog the footage to OF weirdos.

Bunk out of that BBQ. What a bloody cheek asking for money and then not even having enough food anyway- nah its deffo an event to avoid!

• Haha
Take a tip from SB Dolly. Film it and flog the footage to OF weirdos.

Bunk out of that BBQ. What a bloody cheek asking for money and then not even having enough food anyway- nah its deffo an event to avoid!
😳 Nahhh I’d be banned Rita,I think I may have to go to Dubai,see how much they will pay me for nice big squits.🤢🤣

• Haha
Dolly and Dave Go to Dubai

It’s a Carry on type film with lots of swearing and farting it’s a PG.

• Haha
Well,it doesn’t look good Charles and Wills have gone to Balmoral,I think it’s worse than being reported.

Well one poster said she had a contact one of red tops Queen had a fall has passed it will be announced tomorrow 11am.How true I don’t know but BH do keep things to themselves only release bits.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Afternoon guys..heard the news about the Queen on the way home from the airport...very sad indeed.
Hope you've all been well behaved while I was away 😜

• Heart
Afternoon guys..heard the news about the Queen on the way home from the airport...very sad indeed.
Hope you've all been well behaved while I was away 😜
Notty,lovely to see you did you have a fab time in Rome?where did you go and what did you eat.☺

You heard the news that’s she isn’t well and RF are with her?

• Heart
Notty,lovely to see you did you have a fab time in Rome?where did you go and what did you eat.☺

You heard the news that’s she isn’t well and RF are with her?
Had a great time hotel was at the trevi fountain so saw that every day...went to pompeii then walked halfway up Mount vesuvius..wife walked the whole way...the colosseum was pretty cool and the food was insanely good...was very very hot every day so got a nice tan...good to be back though x

• Heart
Hmm just seen a Fb post from a friend who is a journalist,she has heard from couple of sources announcement expected 6pm.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.