Krusties #20 The nights are drawing in, time to swap the Pimms for the Gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi folks, hope you all had a decent night's kip last night, we've had torrential rain most of the day here.

In regard to creepy crawlies, the most revolting, repugnant, reprehensible insects are around again, the crane flies, AKA Daddy Long Legs, ugh, the way they hang on the wall waiting to fly straight into your face. I'm quite lucky here with the spiders and flying insects here because Joshua eats them.

We don't have any children where we are, most of them are retired couples, so no dreaded balls in the front garden!

I was really buoyed up today about the village planning fiasco, our nearest villages have got together and have a fakebook action group now :)
Omg I forgot the crane flies are around this time of year. Hate them. They fly at your face just to scare the tit out of you.
Spiders I can deal with, but those bloody things, no way. Shoe off at the ready to kill the buggers.

Morning all

watching That’s my Boy and the lift looks like it’s made from cardboard. When the doors shut it was going so slow I think the operator has been on the sherry. Oh well. The major from Fawlty Towers is in it too and is playing the exact same character.

God rest Mollie Sugden she was such a great character actress. Shane! Shane!

A bit of laundry today and tidying up. No more PVC sewing for the moment.

MrsEms remember sweetie I’m watching your language. If you carry on swearing we shall all be joining you for Christmas lunch so orders in now please. Can I have cheese and onion pie made with filo pastry. Thank you cariad.

Take care all have a good day

Middy please be ready with your spider catcher they are everywhere!
Spider catcher ready and able Harri.
I check all around my bedroom before I get into bed just to make sure one isn’t lurking around. X

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg I forgot the crane flies are around this time of year. Hate them. They fly at your face just to scare the tit out of you.
Spiders I can deal with, but those bloody things, no way. Shoe off at the ready to kill the buggers.
Bastards,lollopy things.yuk,when I used to get the underground several stations wasnt underground,so badtards use to fly in used to scare me shitless,I’d get off the train next stop.😳

• Haha
Morning all😊
Hope everyone is well this morning.
I'm still having spider problems too, the screams coming from my daughter and I the other night were hysterical...over a humongous spider (ok it was about this big 🕷) but it looked mean🤨 When does spidey season end because I'm now a serial killer🤣

I've just sent MrEms to find a baguette shop. If he's successful then my language will be more ladylike today harri😇 Unless I stub my toe and it'll be "ahh for fu....🤣

• Haha
Morning all😊
I'm still having spider problems too, the screams coming from my daughter and I the other night were hysterical...over a humongous spider (ok it was about this big 🕷) but it looked mean🤨 When does spidey season end because I'm now a serial killer🤣

I've just sent MrEms to find a baguette shop. If he's successful then my language will be more ladylike today harri😇 Unless I stub my toe and it'll be "ahh for fu....🤣
Baguette shop, where do you live Paris or Porth Cawl? Do you mean bag shop?

spider season ends when the fat insect sings. Get it!

Spider spider over there
Please don’t climb up in my hair
Though I fear you please don’t worry
As long as you don’t end up in the curry!

• Haha
Baguette shop, where do you live Paris or Porth Cawl? Do you mean bag shop?

spider season ends when the fat insect sings. Get it!

Spider spider over there
Please don’t climb up in my hair
Though I fear you please don’t worry
As long as you don’t end up in the curry!
We have a few little baguette shops, a lovely one that actually makes it's own bread...I know! They do beautiful ham salad rolls with thick carved ham. I'm lusting after one now🤤 If I don't get one then I may have to put a swear filter on my phone🤣

I haven't been to porthcawl for years, it was always a shithole. I think they've got rid of the funfair now. Barrybados still has the fairground though.

Oh my god its pissing down...have washing on the line! Bollocks

• Haha
Peeing down here too but luckily I have my washing on an airer on the veranda so it doesn't get an extra rinse :)
I'm effing seething about skanky latest crap though.......................

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Ooopppss! I swore🤦🏻‍♀️
Sorry harri😘

Peeing down here too but luckily I have my washing on an airer on the veranda so it doesn't get an extra rinse :)
I'm effing seething about skanky latest crap though.......................
Oh I know Rita! I am furious about channel 4 being complicit with her bullshit and Dm, why aren't these people questioning her lies?

• Heart
Doesnt it just,I’m seething as well,the bleeping liar,liar bleep. Sorry but my piss is boiling.

Ems,oh I’m envious of you having fresh bread shop,they’ve closed the fuckers here.😡

Love Barrybados.🤣

• Haha
I suppose once this bollocks has been aired Peter and Kieron will be able to legally go for the jugular on it - what the EFF are C4 and all the rest of those assholes doing by encouraging the thing to keep spouting off for cash?
Surely its a legal responsibility to ensure alll the allegations you are airing are correct before you go and exhibit it everywhere rather than to blurt out all her bullshit without questioning any of it or checking her dates and previous outbursts match up?

I suppose once this bollocks has been aired Peter and Kieron will be able to legally go for the jugular on it - what the EFF are C4 and all the rest of those assholes doing by encouraging the thing to keep spouting off for cash?
Surely its a legal responsibility to ensure alll the allegations you are airing are correct before you go and exhibit it everywhere rather than to blurt out all her bullshit without questioning any of it or checking her dates and previous outbursts match up?
Oh Rita I know,it’s beyond me.😡

Morning all😊

Normally ends in October Mrs Ems. So a few more weeks of screaming to go. X

Don’t get me started on the Price tit.
I learnt from a very young age, liars will always be caught out. Back then it was true. And I hate lies. You need a bloody good memory too.
I don’t know why she never gets pulled up on her lies. She has to be sick in the head to lie about rape and dv. 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
We have a few little baguette shops, a lovely one that actually makes it's own bread...I know! They do beautiful ham salad rolls with thick carved ham. I'm lusting after one now🤤 If I don't get one then I may have to put a swear filter on my phone🤣

I haven't been to porthcawl for years, it was always a shithole. I think they've got rid of the funfair now. Barrybados still has the fairground though.

Oh my god its pissing down...have washing on the line! Bollocks
You are lucky we don’t have any decent bakers here apart from Greggs. There used to be Patisserie Valerie which I loved but no more. We need a good quality bakery anyone offering their services?

Wanted! Serial killer of spiders!
Description. Wears good quality clothing and 5 inch wedges, no wigs
Any distinguishing features. Abundance of boobs and swears a lot

Do not I stress do not approach this woman, she is dangerous!

Incey wincey spider
Is now gender neutral

Nurse!

• Haha
The sad thing here is that many villages like ours are losing their bakeries, I now have an 8k drive to buy fresh bread whereas we used to have a little place in the village; It seems young people don't want the hassles of being a Boulanger/Pattissier any more with the strange working hours and all that, however the supermarkets do sell lovely bread themselves so we don't miss out on a lot really. (Lidl sell the most delicious rolls with cheese sprinkled on top - do they sell them Over There?)

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The sad thing here is that many villages like ours are losing their bakeries, I now have an 8k drive to buy fresh bread whereas we used to have a little place in the village; It seems young people don't want the hassles of being a Boulanger/Pattissier any more with the strange working hours and all that, however the supermarkets do sell lovely bread themselves so we don't miss out on a lot really. (Lidl sell the most delicious rolls with cheese sprinkled on top - do they sell them Over There?)
Oh I loved a Boulangerie when I’ve been to France many years ago though,we used to have some fab fresh bread shops mainly all family run,I think that family didn’t want to carry on the business so bloody closed.

Yes I believe Tesco do them not sure,they have Bakeries in store,sometimes good.Wish they didn’t put fresh bread in polythene bags,Takes the crustiness off them.

Reactions: 3
I used to love going to patisserie Valerie. And always left with more yummy stuff to take home too. Naughty but nice.
We had a lovely bakery that did the best crusty rolls and melt in the mouth jam doughnuts. Then they closed, and the new one is awful.
The other one still exists elsewhere and my daughter and I go there sometimes. But it’s a drive away now. But to taste those rolls and doughnuts it well worth the trip. Oooh I want one now.

• Heart
To get away from todays tit show I decided to take my anger out on my patio weeds. (Need to get a long handled weeding tool now.) But I sat on the garden chair and managed to get the whole patio done. I will suffer for it, but has to be done. The fairies at the bottom of the garden have left it all to me again. 😂
2 pathways to do next and then that’s me done for the year, so the Weeds better not grow again.
Oh tit, still have front garden to do. Forgot about that.

• Heart
I used to love going to patisserie Valerie. And always left with more yummy stuff to take home too. Naughty but nice.
We had a lovely bakery that did the best crusty rolls and melt in the mouth jam doughnuts. Then they closed, and the new one is awful.
The other one still exists elsewhere and my daughter and I go there sometimes. But it’s a drive away now. But to taste those rolls and doughnuts it well worth the trip. Oooh I want one now.
There’s nothing nicer than a fresh jam doughnut although as with lots of simple looking things they are easy to get wrong. Ooh I’ve had many a bad doughnut which was soaking in fat and too much sugar and not enough jam. But with a cup of tea a fresh well made doughnut is a delight!

I adore crusty rolls, the crustier the better! I don’t eat sliced white bread anymore it tastes of nothing and some of it you could pad your sofa with.

I’m thinking when we all get together and I think it will happen we all need to bring an item of food preferably home made.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.