Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fingers crossed it's a swollen lymph gland that's stayed up because of infection. Hopefully it's sorted quickly, it's the waiting and wondering I hate. 😘
That was my thinking at first and according to the internet swollen lymphs might happen only on one side which means
I have an infection of some kind. I hope that's the issue here. When I noticed the lump I waited a couple of days before
deciding to take action.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That was my thinking at first and according to the internet swollen lymphs might happen only on one side which means
I have an infection of some kind. I hope that's the issue here. When I noticed the lump I waited a couple of days before
deciding to take action.
Glands can stay up for months, my opinion, antibiotics don't work anymore, nowhere near how they used to. So infections just get knocked back, not cleared, and months or years later they come back again.

Reactions: 8
Glands can stay up for months, my opinion, antibiotics don't work anymore, nowhere near how they used to. So infections just get knocked back, not cleared, and months or years later they come back again.
Antibiotics do work with me, I've had a few courses for dental issues over the years so if it's down to my glands I should be fine,

Reactions: 7
Antibiotics do work with me, I've had a few courses for dental issues over the years so if it's down to my glands I should be fine,
That's good to hear, might be worth having a check-up on the teeth, in case it's that. Also, I don't look like my Avi. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And now it's lunch time, 3 guesses what I'm having..... :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
My advice to 265 don’t look at internet with symptoms they’ll be telling you you’re pregnant next! Seriously wait for the doctor to tell you,

MrsEms I’m so sorry. I’m all caught up with ironing and honestly never had that problem being flat chested. Be careful! Could hub do the ironing?

I am fascinated by large busted women and I do feel fo them. There was an article with a lady she could fit her hand into her bra about 3 times! Don’t even want to think of her jogging!

ok be careful out there

• Haha
My advice to 265 don’t look at internet with symptoms they’ll be telling you you’re pregnant next! Seriously wait for the doctor to tell you,

MrsEms I’m so sorry. I’m all caught up with ironing and honestly never had that problem being flat chested. Be careful! Could hub do the ironing?

I am fascinated by large busted women and I do feel fo them. There was an article with a lady she could fit her hand into her bra about 3 times! Don’t even want to think of her jogging!

ok be careful out there

It's ok harri. I should be able to do the ironing tomorrow, I'm doing little bits here and there. MrEms can't iron, he'd put more creases into the clothes than they started off with😬

Also I think MrEms is fascinated by larger breasts too...as he's always trying to put his hands in my bra😳🤣

Sorry I couldn't resist that😘😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Home!

Fun at hospital,

got examined and a camera up my nose

Nothing found so another test is needed, an ultrasound and a drop of blood so now I wait for an appointment.

• Heart
Home!

Fun at hospital,

got examined and a camera up my nose

Nothing found so another test is needed, an ultrasound and a drop of blood so now I wait for an appointment.
I hope it's not a long wait for your appointment 🤞
Even though they found nothing, were they able to rule anything out?

I've had a lump in my throat for about 4 years. I got it checked out with blood tests, scan, FNA.it turned out to be nothing to be worried about. But I have to keep an eye on it for any changes.
I nearly always get a swollen lymph node behind my ear when I'm ill or going to be ill. It's about the size of a marble & can be really painful to touch. It's been like that ever since I had glandular fever. Up until then I was very rarely ill. Glandular fever absolutely shattered my immune system 😕

• Heart
No need to worry, the internet is a useful tool and gave me the information I needed.
The information I found via the NHS website was useful.

I hope it's not a long wait for your appointment 🤞
Even though they found nothing, were they able to rule anything out?

I've had a lump in my throat for about 4 years. I got it checked out with blood tests, scan, FNA.it turned out to be nothing to be worried about. But I have to keep an eye on it for any changes.
I nearly always get a swollen lymph node behind my ear when I'm ill or going to be ill. It's about the size of a marble & can be really painful to touch. It's been like that ever since I had glandular fever. Up until then I was very rarely ill. Glandular fever absolutely shattered my immune system 😕
Interesting, good to know, shame your immune system is Donald ducked.

Morning y’all, how y’all d’oin’?

MrsEms, how’s your left boob? I must ask how your right boob is too in case she feels jealous, bless her.

Dolly how are you? How’s Dave?

So much going on on the KP thread this almost feels redundant but as we’ve seen, life goes on and we still have problems and so forth so it’s good to talk and feel connected.

Anyway, fingers crossed nearly finished my charity sewing so have been rushing as frankly I’m fed up to the back teeth of it and my machine keeps telling me to piss off!

Oh well, take care and enjoy your weekend

• Haha
Hi Harri,you are on top form this morning.🤣🤣

Dave ok fast asleep.Hope Chico Is ok.
Hi Dolly

ah bless you, I try, but as I say to the hub, I need material to crack a joke or else I’m a boring old fart. I was going to say yesterday MrsEms made a right boob of herself and was a big tit but I didn’t want to upset her. However I shall be keeping abreast of things!

We have a good mixer first time ever and now all the kitchen surfaces are cluttered. Oh well. I shall enjoy learning how to use the thing. Weighs a ton though.

Chico is well, he’s had tuna today so stinks to high heaven, bless him.

take care see you all later folks, jokes, pokes, soaks, cloaks, evokes, blokes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning y’all, how y’all d’oin’?

MrsEms, how’s your left boob? I must ask how your right boob is too in case she feels jealous, bless her.

Dolly how are you? How’s Dave?

So much going on on the KP thread this almost feels redundant but as we’ve seen, life goes on and we still have problems and so forth so it’s good to talk and feel connected.

Anyway, fingers crossed nearly finished my charity sewing so have been rushing as frankly I’m fed up to the back teeth of it and my machine keeps telling me to piss off!

Oh well, take care and enjoy your weekend
Afternoon harri. Gosh you are a busy girl, all that sewing you're so good to do it for charity 🤗

Well my left tit is fine now thankyou and the right tit is taking the dogs for a walk....ohhhhhh😂

Alot is going on with kp and we are all waiting with baited breath for the next installment so it's nice to come back here for a break and catch up😘

Hope everyone else is well today? Take care all❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.