Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon all, test driving the new trousers I bought recently, combat design, also wearing a pair of slippers
I bought for my Mother but they were a little to tight for her. If you ask nicely I might post a photo.

After yesterday's effort I'm feeling okay, it's now a waiting game for the next appointment.

Not that I give a bugger but I'm waiting for the next instalment on the KP situation, I understand
even American Lawyers are questioning how the duck KP made it inside the US. I've been asking the
same thing. Has to be something dodgy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Afternoon harri. Gosh you are a busy girl, all that sewing you're so good to do it for charity πŸ€—

Well my left tit is fine now thankyou and the right tit is taking the dogs for a walk....ohhhhhhπŸ˜‚

Alot is going on with kp and we are all waiting with baited breath for the next installment so it's nice to come back here for a break and catch up😘

Hope everyone else is well today? Take care all❀
There was a song years ago Ems that we sang β€˜Isn’t it a pity she only has one titty to feed the baby on’ ant remember the rest.🀭🀣

Afternoon all, test driving the new trousers I bought recently, combat design, also wearing a pair of slippers
I bought for my Mother but they were a little to tight for her. If you ask nicely I might post a photo.

After yesterday's effort I'm feeling okay, it's now a waiting game for the next appointment.

Not that I give a bugger but I'm waiting for the next instalment on the KP situation, I understand
even American Lawyers are questioning how the duck KP made it inside the US. I've been asking the
same thing. Has to be something dodgy.
I Reckon she didn’t declare anything on her ESTA.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Afternoon you lovely lot πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you're all ok today. @265 pleased you're getting sorted, bet you feel better that yesterday is done with.

I'm crying laughing at the thought of you sat in your Mam's slippers! I hope they're pink suede with cats on 😻🀣🀣

Sorry I didn't shout you all yesterday, had a bad fall coming out of work & didn't feel well at all, but I'm sure the tarmac I fell on feels a lot worse off than I do today 🀣🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Afternoon you lovely lot πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you're all ok today. @265 pleased you're getting sorted, bet you feel better that yesterday is done with.

I'm crying laughing at the thought of you sat in your Mam's slippers! I hope they're pink suede with cats on 😻🀣🀣

Sorry I didn't shout you all yesterday, had a bad fall coming out of work & didn't feel well at all, but I'm sure the tarmac I fell on feels a lot worse off than I do today 🀣🀣
Oh no that’s awful, hope you’re ok after the fall. Take care

there’s nothing better than a pair of cosy slippers, warms the heart or should that be the feet?

There was a fashion a while ago for these animal slippers ie the full body, which looked quite ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

I do feel better today, yesterday was a bit of strain but for now I'm doing okay.

I hope you are better now after your fall, I had a fall myself recently which really messed me up
for a day or so.

Okay you asked for it...............

IMG_20211113_140241928.jpg

I actually have trousers to match the slippers.

• Heart
  • Haha
I do feel better today, yesterday was a bit of strain but for now I'm doing okay.

I hope you are better now after your fall, I had a fall myself recently which really messed me up
for a day or so.

Okay you asked for it...............

View attachment 863365

I actually have trousers to match the slippers.
Oh blimey. Well I don't know what to say other than you look a right Bobby dazzler in that getup!! 🀣🀣😘

I'll be ok, I'm always bare legged so got road rash hands & knees, fell badly on right elbow so I'll have to see how that is in a couple of days, I can't get my cup up to my gob with that arm at the minute 🀣 Thanks @Harrigan I'll be fine 😘

• Heart
I haven't heard that in a long time... :LOL: :LOL:
Well I thought I'd put that rather than 'proper narna' or something similar 🀣🀣 don't go out the house to put the bins out, the fashion police are waiting outside πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€—

• Heart
  • Haha
Well I thought I'd put that rather than 'proper narna' or something similar 🀣🀣 don't go out the house to put the bins out, the fashion police are waiting outside πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€—
'proper narna' is far better...🍌

Oh BTW, where is miss red lacy knickers????

• Haha
Are you just breaking the slippers in for Mum then giving her them back? If not and you're keeping them at least cut the pretty little bows off! 🀣🀣🀣🀭
Breaking in for now, if Mum has no joy with these I will keep them for myself, not getting rid of the bows in case I damage the slippers.

• Haha
Breaking in for now, if Mum has no joy with these I will keep them for myself, not getting rid of the bows in case I damage the slippers.
Ok, well thank you for brightening my day πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€— note to self must send the Captain some Buzz Lightyear pyjamas for his birthday, to match the slippers. The slippers with the bra bows on 🀣🀣

• Heart
  • Haha

My poor huggerπŸ‘½β€, gentle hugs for youπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ hope you're feeling better today. We don't just fall my lovely, we fall in styleπŸ˜‰

265, loving the slippers...there's quite a market for worn slippers on ebay if you're not going to keep themπŸ€’πŸ˜‚ happened to stumble across it once. Fecking hell people are strange.

Right now let's see what kp is doing (or not) see you soon😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My poor huggerπŸ‘½β€, gentle hugs for youπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ hope you're feeling better today. We don't just fall my lovely, we fall in styleπŸ˜‰

265, loving the slippers...there's quite a market for worn slippers on ebay if you're not going to keep themπŸ€’πŸ˜‚ happened to stumble across it once. Fecking hell people are strange.

Oi 265,you are welcome to my pavers!they do lovely slippers. Comfy,I go to the shop in them..🀣no pj’s though..oh I have in past but disguised.🀣

• Haha

Thanks Mrs E πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ oh indeed, I reckon it was a proper Gemma Collins Dancing on Ice full of grace & poise spectacular 🀣🀣 I once for a laugh put my son's dirty sweaty wrecked PE trainers in Ebay. I had folks from all over sending me ridiculous offers 🀣 it was hilarious. I ended the listing & put them in the bin 🀣🀣

• Haha

Hi my friend β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx.

Sorry go hear about your bad fall..Big Pom hugs for you πŸ€—πŸ’•β€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx. I hope you weren't to badly hurt and are feeling better πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.

Sorry I've not been on after my Belfast trip..I kept meaning to but was so behind of the Katie thread that I am trying to catch up.

For you from my hoilday..I go back again in four weeks πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.

Sorry on the awful quality..had to resize pixels from 3000 or there about to 520 to upload on here. Load of love from Pom πŸ’–πŸΎ xx.

Resizer_16368509570561.jpg
View attachment 864448
Resizer_16368509570563.jpg
View attachment 864448
Resizer_16368509570560.jpg
Resizer_16368509570562.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.