Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Liar popped into my head a few days ago and I thought I'd look her up and it directed me here. Jeeze guys I'm sad about that. Hope you're all well.
Hi @Facehugger chum x
Ah, hello my love ❤ nice to see you, hope you're fine and well xx Yep, we don't know about Liar. Well, we do think we know but 😔😔 just got to assume the worst.

I was just thinking that. Surely they wouldn’t allow someone with a criminal record (especially one as big as hers) entry? It wasn’t even 2 months ago when she crashed her car whilst heavily under the influence of drink and drugs. Is there any evidence that she was on the flight? Could the wedding story completely made up?
God knows, anything could be true or complete bollocks with her. Entertaining though 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Very entertaining. Better than any soap I’ve ever watched, that’s for certain 🤣
Oh yes. Mind you, Prisoner Cell Block H would do for Madam, she's gearing up to be the second Lizzie Birdsworth and Car Wash is a bit of a 'Doreen'. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
H
oh bleeping nightmare! I dropped keys somewhere in bedroom,couldn’t find them,keys to next door where I am looking after Puss.So,had to tried findin keys couldnt find thrm.anyway had locksmith in .cost me arm and leg..oh god..all done now but..price 😩🤭Never mind I just want to make sure puss is ok!it’s my fault..🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
H
oh bleeping nightmare! I dropped keys somewhere in bedroom,couldn’t find them,keys to next door where I am looking after Puss.So,had to tried findin keys couldnt find thrm.anyway had locksmith in .cost me arm and leg..oh god..all done now but..price 😩🤭Never mind I just want to make sure puss is ok!it’s my fault..🙁
Oh Dolly ❤😘 bless you. What did they do, just get you in or change the locks too?? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Katie in Las Vegas in the car with Cole just reminds me of Katie and Peter in the US.she was in In the car on the parking lot got to do an argument with an American guy.being rude and yeah so Pete had to step in and apologise to the guy and then he went to a Katie asking her why do you always do that…that’s all hope your all well❤

• Heart
Changed locks,front door and the flat door! Oh dear but not worried about price just that puss was ok.
I would have done the same dolly that's why I keep an emergency fund in my cat good cupboard. It's to help any cat (or animal) that needs help mine or a neighbours or a stray doesn't matter

Btw @Dolly I read that you are a member of Cats Protection good to know. I'm on the committee of my local CP branch have been for 21 years. Had a lot of roles over the years currently fostering kittens, trapping and looking after website. Nice to 'meet' you

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good Morning ☕ Sorry about that sloppy post last night-it’s was the sleeping pill talking😄
@Dollylovesshoes do you have home insurance that could help to pay for the new locks and new front door 🔐?

• Heart
Good Morning ☕ Sorry about that sloppy post last night-it’s was the sleeping pill talking😄
@Dollylovesshoes do you have home insurance that could help to pay for the new locks and new front door 🔐?
Just the locks changed.I will check Gullri.😊

I would have done the same dolly that's why I keep an emergency fund in my cat good cupboard. It's to help any cat (or animal) that needs help mine or a neighbours or a stray doesn't matter

Btw @Dolly I read that you are a member of Cats Protection good to know. I'm on the committee of my local CP branch have been for 21 years. Had a lot of roles over the years currently fostering kittens, trapping and looking after website. Nice to 'meet' you
Awwwwwww lovely,I’m also a dedicated Celia Hammond follower,ama ing work she and her team do.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning Glory, John Dory, Jackanory, Blood and Gory, Don’t you Worry,

I can honestly say don’t know what the date is but it’s November, oh well

Hope you’re all ok. So much happening to him and her and them, but life keeps rolling alone, dunnit?

Anyway laundry day but it won’t dry in this weather so shall be using the radiators later on,

I wish you well and to have a good day,

If ever you’re bored try rhyming a few words, it’s great fun and good for the brain! Nah? I’ll get me coat….

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning Glory, John Dory, Jackanory, Blood and Gory, Don’t you Worry,

I can honestly say don’t know what the date is but it’s November, oh well

Hope you’re all ok. So much happening to him and her and them, but life keeps rolling alone, dunnit?

Anyway laundry day but it won’t dry in this weather so shall be using the radiators later on,

I wish you well and to have a good day,

If ever you’re bored try rhyming a few words, it’s great fun and good for the brain! Nah? I’ll get me coat….
@Harrigan KEVIN IS BACK, yay, whoop whoop... does happy dance 👯 apparently accompanied by Marcus Radishford 🙂 and Jim Broadbent again, with some very wise words 'for you to be happy, you need to be kind'....are you listening to Jim's words Skanky?? I do like Jim & always feel a bit starstruck when I see him 🤭

@Dollylovesshoes you are not having much luck with keys & doors at the minute 😘

@BigMavis nice to have you here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Harrigan KEVIN IS BACK, yay, whoop whoop... does happy dance 👯 apparently accompanied by Marcus Radishford 🙂 and Jim Broadbent again, with some very wise words 'for you to be happy, you need to be kind'....are you listening to Jim's words Skanky?? I do like Jim & always feel a bit starstruck when I see him 🤭

That’s brilliant news! I thought they’d had enough of his newly acquired diva ways. Bless him and all the root vegetables that give us so much. I saw that Marcus Rashford was playing a parsnip and that’s not something I could imagine David Beckham doing without looking a prat. Thankfully Mr Rashford appears to be an intelligent and caring bloke.

It is true about being kind but people can take advantage.

Jim is such a great character actor. I’m sure he was in Moulin Rouges.

Yes,all okay now thanks Pinky.

• Heart
Well Now I'm home for a long weekend, Friday I have to see the Doctor, it's a follow up and
later in the day, the trip to the Hospital to see the ENT lump clinic.

Watch this Space

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well Now I'm home for a long weekend, Friday I have to see the Doctor, it's a follow up and

Watch this Space
Well you're doing great 265! I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow and you have a lovely long, restful weekend.
I'd invite you around for some pork but😳
Its chicken this week😘😂

Goodluck sweetheart🥰

• Heart

Watch this Space
Got everything crossed for you that all will be ok....... even my legs! 🤣🤣 Good luck Captain 🤗

• Heart

Watch this Space
Good luck 265 we are all thinking of you

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.