Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A real treat today, runner beans and they actually tasted good, not stringy either, not bad since they came
from a supermarket.

Wine Rack eh??
Lovely! I'd be happy with a plate full of veg and gravy- as long as I had mint sauce too!! The wine rack is full of some lovely wines- well, it was! Another bottle has now been opened. We have wines in different categories depending on who is coming round 😍 😍 . After yesterdays shenanigans, we'll have to lock it away when our cleaning lady comes!! We once came back and found her asleep on our bed! Like Goldilocks- awkward!!

My quote thingy has gone funny again, I'll clear my cookies in a minute, @265 thank you, here's a lovely hug for you β€πŸ€— I'm glad you're taking time off. Riding a bike worrying about stuff isn't good, so you're best off at home. In the warm in your slippers 🀣

@Pom Bear I'm so pleased you were able to enjoy your holiday, I think when you come back you sleep heavier back in your own bed and the first 2 or 3 days back from anywhere I'm always knackered! 🀣 And flights with the cabin pressures do funny things, however long the flight is, it might be a bit of that too. Anyhow, at least you know you can cope somehow so the thought of going again won't get you so worried next time (and next year for your big hol) hopefully πŸ‘½β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎπŸΎ xx

@Jersey Girl thank you lovely, ❀😘y elbow & arm is the same colour as your frillies drawer at the minute, 50 shades of La Perla 🀣🀣😘 oh no, fucks sake, that's not good is it! Do you mean morning voddy for breakfast shitfaced or still shitfaced from the night before? I bet that was awkward 🀣🀭
Not sure, she wasn't here long enough for us to decide! She rang the wrong apartment for starters and fell into the wall coming in. Yikes. I let him deal with it!! 😬
Look after that arm! ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lovely! I'd be happy with a plate full of veg and gravy- as long as I had mint sauce too!! The wine rack is full of some lovely wines- well, it was! Another bottle has now been opened. We have wines in different categories depending on who is coming round 😍 😍 . After yesterdays shenanigans, we'll have to lock it away when our cleaning lady comes!! We once came back and found her asleep on our bed! Like Goldilocks- awkward!!

Not sure, she wasn't here long enough for us to decide! She rang the wrong apartment for starters and fell into the wall coming in. Yikes. I let him deal with it!! 😬
Look after that arm! ❀
Oh my gawd, what the hell! Asleep on your bed? 🀣🀣🀭 I hope she'd cleaned up first! 🀣🀣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Look after that arm! ❀
bleeping hell Jersey!you sure you can effin trust her?😳 that must be a nightmare.

Awwww I love runner beans,they are so bleeping tasteless though I have found.years ago when young the taste was fabulous.duck knows what they do with lovely veg.

• Haha
Ok, this is a bit cheesy but:

Thread title suggestion Krusties #3 The Star Paws Trilogy

(Because it's the 3rd thread and was all started off by our love for cats, see πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜»)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, this is a bit cheesy but:

Thread title suggestion Krusties #3 The Star Paws Trilogy

(Because it's the 3rd thread and was all started off by our love for cats, see πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜»)
You are a mind reader.

• Haha
  • Heart
bleeping hell Jersey!you sure you can effin trust her?😳 that must be a nightmare.
She is amazing 99% of the time; the falling asleep episode we put down to her being tired as she cleans a restaurant before coming to us, but yesterday was something else! Wasted! Will keep our eye on the situation and on our wine rack/spirits cupboard πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ Yes @265, we have a spirits cupboard too!! 😍😍

• Heart
  • Wow
She is amazing 99% of the time; the falling asleep episode we put down to her being tired as she cleans a restaurant before coming to us, but yesterday was something else! Wasted! Will keep our eye on the situation and on our wine rack/spirits cupboard πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ Yes @265, we have a spirits cupboard too!! 😍😍
I've got a spirits cupboard too, it's called the kitchen and it's where my brandy lives 🀣😘

She'd done most before her nap! She was on his side too and couldn't get out quickly enough- she forgot her money!!
Oh dear, the poor woman's obviously got some stuff going on, dear me. Difficult, if she's normally good, what do you do 🀷

• Heart
  • Haha
I've been enjoying watching Quantum Leap, a wonderful show from the 80's.

Now on the last season and bugger me backwards, watching an episode with
a very sweet and sexy Jennifer Anniston, even back in 89 when the episode was
made, recognised her straight away. The Episode is set in 1968 so the hair she
had in the episode made her so recognisable.

Reactions: 4
I've been enjoying watching Quantum Leap, a wonderful show from the 80's.

Now on the last season and bugger me backwards, watching an episode with
a very sweet and sexy Jennifer Anniston, even back in 89 when the episode was
made, recognised her straight away. The Episode is set in 1968 so the hair she
had in the episode made her so recognisable.
I used to watch that too, didn't watch them all though. 1968 was the best year to go back to I reckon 😏🀣

• Haha
I've got a spirits cupboard too, it's called the kitchen and it's where my brandy lives 🀣😘

Oh dear, the poor woman's obviously got some stuff going on, dear me. Difficult, if she's normally good, what do you do 🀷
She once went to the police station in the morning to report a crime and got arrested for being over the limit as she'd driven there and they could smell it. 😲

• Wow
I used to watch that too, didn't watch them all though. 1968 was the best year to go back to I reckon 😏🀣
I watched the show when it first came out, a re-run some years ago and this will be the third
time around thanks to streaming services. I'm watching it Via the SY-FI channel (now tv)

She once went to the police station in the morning to report a crime and got arrested for being over the limit as she'd driven there and they could smell it. 😲
Oh lord, the daft bloody bint!! I'm imagining a potty, puddled, piddled woman in her 60's, lipstick all askew & hip flask in her handbag now 🀣🀣

• Haha
Oh lord, the daft bloody bint!! I'm imagining a potty, puddled, piddled woman in her 60's, lipstick all askew & hip flask in her handbag now 🀣🀣
She's about 4 foot 10, early 40's and lethal with a mop!! Not sure what yesterday was all about- I don't want to lose her if an isolated incident but we need to keep eye on it now. He was on about giving her a pay rise in January as she's so good - normally! 😬

• Heart
She's about 4 foot 10, early 40's and lethal with a mop!! Not sure what yesterday was all about- I don't want to lose her if an isolated incident but we need to keep eye on it now. He was on about giving her a pay rise in January as she's so good - normally! 😬
Lol, sounds like Skanky! 🀣 You're so good, have a word next time, see if she'll tell you what's going on. Sit her down with a cup of tea, ask her if she needs some help, tell her you don't want to lose her. ❀😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Lol, sounds like Skanky! 🀣 You're so good, have a word next time, see if she'll tell you what's going on. Sit her down with a cup of tea, ask her if she needs some help, tell her you don't want to lose her. ❀😘
She will have to settle for a coffee- there will never be a tea bag in my home!! :sick: :sick: She will definitely message Jersey Boy tomorrow mortified and she will be worried too, we'll use that as our opportunity to gently talk to her. Sigh, I'm not good dealing with stuff like this and I'm praying it was a one off. πŸ™

• Heart
  • Haha
She will have to settle for a coffee- there will never be a tea bag in my home!! :sick: :sick: She will definitely message Jersey Boy tomorrow mortified and she will be worried too, we'll use that as our opportunity to gently talk to her. Sigh, I'm not good dealing with stuff like this and I'm praying it was a one off. πŸ™
Oh, a girl after my own heart, no tea bags here too 🀒🀒 indeed!!! Yeah, let good old Jersey boy deal with it, sometimes they're better at it, fingers crossed it was her birthday or something and she'd been on an all nighter. You must keep us updated, I'm invested now 🀣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.