Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, a girl after my own heart, no tea bags here too 🀒🀒 indeed!!! Yeah, let good old Jersey boy deal with it, sometimes they're better at it, fingers crossed it was her birthday or something and she'd been on an all nighter. You must keep us updated, I'm invested now 🀣😘
I will lovely 😍 her birthday was in May! Baffled but he'll get to the bottom of it. We're her favourite client as we treat her really well (of course!!), I know she'll be mortified and worried but we will ensure whatever it is, we will look after her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My quote thingy has gone funny again, I'll clear my cookies in a minute, @265 thank you, here's a lovely hug for you β€πŸ€— I'm glad you're taking time off. Riding a bike worrying about stuff isn't good, so you're best off at home. In the warm in your slippers 🀣

@Pom Bear I'm so pleased you were able to enjoy your holiday, I think when you come back you sleep heavier back in your own bed and the first 2 or 3 days back from anywhere I'm always knackered! 🀣 And flights with the cabin pressures do funny things, however long the flight is, it might be a bit of that too. Anyhow, at least you know you can cope somehow so the thought of going again won't get you so worried next time (and next year for your big hol) hopefully πŸ‘½β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎπŸΎ xx

@Jersey Girl thank you lovely, ❀😘y elbow & arm is the same colour as your frillies drawer at the minute, 50 shades of La Perla 🀣🀣😘 oh no, fucks sake, that's not good is it! Do you mean morning voddy for breakfast shitfaced or still shitfaced from the night before? I bet that was awkward 🀣🀭
Thank you πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx.
Yep never thought of that, I think the excitement keeps us going then back home your body takes a while to adjust. It's made me more confident I can do my hoildays again, allowing for some recovering the days after.
I am looking forward to going again already lol πŸ˜„ xx
Hope you get your quote button sorted. Love Pom πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OFFLINE - Can someone start the new thread please.. Tea Time and TV Time.

OFFLINE - Can someone start the new thread please.. Tea Time and TV Time.
Tea? You've not long had your dinner 🀣🐷🀣😘

Thank you πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx.
Yep never thought of that, I think the excitement keeps us going then back home your body takes a while to adjust. It's made me more confident I can do my hoildays again, allowing for some recovering the days after.
I am looking forward to going again already lol πŸ˜„ xx
Hope you get your quote button sorted. Love Pom πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
It's sorted now lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ I'm so glad, at least you know what to do now & as long as you build in some rest time out, you'll be ok my friend 😘 xx

She has one on the back of her neck that looks like a little shield 🀣❀
She's lovely Jake, I love it when they lie with their back legs stretched out like that, my big fella does it too. Hope Dave is ok as well ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Tea? You've not long had your dinner 🀣🐷🀣😘

It's sorted now lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ I'm so glad, at least you know what to do now & as long as you build in some rest time out, you'll be ok my friend 😘 xx

She's lovely Jake, I love it when they lie with their back legs stretched out like that, my big fella does it too. Hope Dave is ok as well ❀
Glad it's sorted πŸ’–πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx.
Thank you my friend, I'm also learning all the time on my health so every little helps. I am lucky as been on tattle is my favourite when resting πŸ’•β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
She gets off the sofa like that 🀣 legs stretched out and dragging herself along the floor 🀣 yes, Dave is very well. Sitting next to me while I eat 🀣❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Glad it's sorted πŸ’–πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx.
Thank you my friend, I'm also learning all the time on my health so every little helps. I am lucky as been on tattle is my favourite when resting πŸ’•β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx
Bless you, keep your diary too so you can refer back πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ I'll be here tomorrow, I'm not going to work xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She gets off the sofa like that 🀣 legs stretched out and dragging herself along the floor 🀣 yes, Dave is very well. Sitting next to me while I eat 🀣❀
Oh my Alfred gets off the sofa like that too...he's a boy obviously and we do tell him how undignified he looks when he does it😳
He just looks up, looks back down and licks his bollocks🀣
My dottie is a lady and hops like a bunny sofa to sofa, she's bonkers😁

20210808_203144.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bless you, keep your diary too so you can refer back πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ I'll be here tomorrow, I'm not going to work xx
That's a good idea of a diary thank you πŸ˜€β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx
Great to hear you have tomorrow of work..enjoy your day off as best you can πŸ₯°πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh my Alfred gets off the sofa like that too...he's a boy obviously and we do tell him how undignified he looks when he does it😳
He just looks up, looks back down and licks his bollocks🀣
My dottie is a lady and hops like a bunny sofa to sofa, she's bonkers😁

View attachment 865769
They are adorable ❀

• Heart
I've just found my original sexy jelly men picture on my phone...don't know how! It was my first avatar here, I think its coming up to a year since I joinedπŸ€” anyway I've put it back up. It reminds me of the funny conversations with liar liar about my jelly men😊 I do miss her❀

They are adorable ❀
Oh I would be lost without them. They look after me when everyone is out at work or school. If I have to go to bed they'll lay either side of me so I can't move...I'm a sandwich🀣 stops me falling out of bed. They are brilliant❀

• Heart
I've just found my original sexy jelly men picture on my phone...don't know how! It was my first avatar here, I think its coming up to a year since I joinedπŸ€” anyway I've put it back up. It reminds me of the funny conversations with liar liar about my jelly men😊 I do miss her❀

Oh I would be lost without them. They look after me when everyone is out at work or school. If I have to go to bed they'll lay either side of me so I can't move...I'm a sandwich🀣 stops me falling out of bed. They are brilliant❀
Awww, that's so cute. Bless them 🐾🐾❀ my boy lays all stretched out along my back at night, he has to share the quilt & just his nose pokes out 🀣 they're so funny aren't they. Xx

@JakeM could you do a new thread for the captain please? We've done some thread suggestions πŸ‘ thank you if you can, I'll bugger it up if I try cos I'm a div x

• Heart
Awww, that's so cute. Bless them 🐾🐾❀ my boy lays all stretched out along my back at night, he has to share the quilt & just his nose pokes out 🀣 they're so funny aren't they. Xx
They are amazing. Big alfred doesn't sleep on the bed at night...way too big! Little dottie does occasionally. I gave in to her last year, she became distressed after going to a dog groomers. Bloody dog groomers literally scalped her and cut her ear too, she was in an awful state😒 We were in tears! So to comfort her we let her on the bed. She's so tiny, you wouldn't know she's there!

• Heart
They are amazing. Big alfred doesn't sleep on the bed at night...way too big! Little dottie does occasionally. I gave in to her last year, she became distressed after going to a dog groomers. Bloody dog groomers literally scalped her and cut her ear too, she was in an awful state😒 We were in tears! So to comfort her we let her on the bed. She's so tiny, you wouldn't know she's there!
Oh no, it only takes one bad experience doesn't it πŸ˜” bless her. I was determined big lad was going to be trained to sleep on his own in the lounge, like my old Lab did. Yes, all was going well until 5 months old & one night he pushed the baby gate out, I woke up with a snoring dog next to me with his head on my chest. It was obviously comfortable laid on Mummy's air bags, so that was that 🀣

• Heart
Dave hates the bed, If you ever move your legs he jumps right off 🀣 Nell loves lying under the covers in the winter ❀

New thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.