Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Pommy πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸΎxx bless you, have missed you, I hope you had a good time and didn't tire yourself out too much. I did think about you and hoped you were ok, I knew you'd be back on when you got all caught up, in your own good time lovely 😘

Thank you for the pics, I do love seeing all-sorts of different boats anywhere and everywhere, they're absolutely fine, thanks so much for sharing ❀

I haven't commented on KP last couple of days, it's amusing enough just reading & keeping up 🀣🀣 she's an utter head & deserves all she gets that woman. I wouldn't mind if she ever owned any of her mistakes & learned from them, but she never does πŸ™„

I'll be ok my friend, thank you for the hug tho. You take care & lots of love 😘😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all, I'm awake and on my second cup of coffee, glad you are okay @Facehugger.

I've decided to take the week off, I think it would be far better for me to stay home in case
I get a call from the surgery or hospital. Considering what happened last week I think it
would be wise.

It's dull and murky down here in the South, I think I will give the garden a miss.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello Pommy πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸΎxx bless you, have missed you, I hope you had a good time and didn't tire yourself out too much. I did think about you and hoped you were ok, I knew you'd be back on when you got all caught up, in your own good time lovely 😘

Thank you for the pics, I do love seeing all-sorts of different boats anywhere and everywhere, they're absolutely fine, thanks so much for sharing ❀

I haven't commented on KP last couple of days, it's amusing enough just reading & keeping up 🀣🀣 she's an utter head & deserves all she gets that woman. I wouldn't mind if she ever owned any of her mistakes & learned from them, but she never does πŸ™„

I'll be ok my friend, thank you for the hug tho. You take care & lots of love 😘😘 xx
I've missed you too πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.
You're welcome..I remembered on hoilday when seeing the boats that you like to see them πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.
I admit health wise I did well and apart from a few times having a throyid flare up I think it's called I was surprised how well I did.
I then get back and once I'm more relaxed it's back to the fatigue, exhaustion and aches and pains.. yesterday was so bad I felt as if I was jetlagged from a long haul flight instead of a 50 min flight from bham to Belfast.

Loool I know what you mean on Katie..it's a fun read and I enjoying catching up to see what happens next. Not long to I'm on thread 78. I'm determined to catch up.

I was sad to hear on your fall, I'm glad your doing better though..here is a drink for you πŸ₯ƒ Love and hugs from Pom πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all, I'm awake and on my second cup of coffee, glad you are okay @Facehugger.

I've decided to take the week off, I think it would be far better for me to stay home in case
I get a call from the surgery or hospital. Considering what happened last week I think it
would be wise.

It's dull and murky down here in the South, I think I will give the garden a miss.
I hope it turns out well for you @265 πŸŒ»πŸ€ sounds good you take some time off. Try to relax and to not worry too much if possible. I know from own experience it can get really stressful when you wait for test results.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello lovelies, Lacy drawers checking in!! πŸ₯° @265, glad your getting sorted so quickly but I have a concern about you- CHOW MEIN POT NOODLE!!! @Facehugger, hope you're ok lovely. Back later- house work to be done; our cleaning lady turned up yesterday absolutely tit faced (at 10.00am) so we had to send her away. 😬

• Heart
  • Wow
I hope it turns out well for you @265 πŸŒ»πŸ€ sounds good you take some time off. Try to relax and to not worry too much if possible. I know from own experience it can get really stressful when you wait for test results.
Thank you!

Five years ago this Tuesday will mark 5 years since my Brother was diagnosed with cancer
so I know what it's like. Kind of strange the timing of the discovery of my lump. My Brother
also had a lump not all that far from where mine is. NO matter what the result is I've caught
it early.

• Heart
Dinner is a bit late today, apologies for the crap photo,

IMG_20211114_142922495.jpg

• Heart
Dinner is a bit late today, apologies for the crap photo,

View attachment 865251
Looking fab Captain - enjoy !! πŸ₯° Jersey Boy is doing a beef Bourginon today with creamed potatoes and veg. It's smelling amazing already but not impressed that he's used a wine from the "for best " section of the wine rack !! 🍷🍷

• Haha
  • Wow
Looking fab Captain - enjoy !! πŸ₯° Jersey Boy is doing a beef Bourginon today with creamed potatoes and veg. It's smelling amazing already but not impressed that he's used a wine from the "for best " section of the wine rack !! 🍷🍷
A wine rack?😳😳😳😳mine would be empty..no chance🀣Lovely though Bourginon,Love it,you do need a good wine though.🀣

• Haha
A wine rack?😳😳😳😳mine would be empty..no chance🀣Lovely though Bourginon,Love it,you do need a good wine though.🀣
Ha ha- yes a wine rack with wine still in it!! His opinion is only to use wine that you would drink with the meal AND a Bourginon needs a decent Bordeaux . He will be bloody replacing it!!

• Haha
A real treat today, runner beans and they actually tasted good, not stringy either, not bad since they came
from a supermarket.

Wine Rack eh??

• Haha
  • Heart
My quote thingy has gone funny again, I'll clear my cookies in a minute, @265 thank you, here's a lovely hug for you β€πŸ€— I'm glad you're taking time off. Riding a bike worrying about stuff isn't good, so you're best off at home. In the warm in your slippers 🀣

@Pom Bear I'm so pleased you were able to enjoy your holiday, I think when you come back you sleep heavier back in your own bed and the first 2 or 3 days back from anywhere I'm always knackered! 🀣 And flights with the cabin pressures do funny things, however long the flight is, it might be a bit of that too. Anyhow, at least you know you can cope somehow so the thought of going again won't get you so worried next time (and next year for your big hol) hopefully πŸ‘½β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎπŸΎ xx

@Jersey Girl thank you lovely, ❀😘y elbow & arm is the same colour as your frillies drawer at the minute, 50 shades of La Perla 🀣🀣😘 oh no, fucks sake, that's not good is it! Do you mean morning voddy for breakfast shitfaced or still shitfaced from the night before? I bet that was awkward 🀣🀭

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you!

Five years ago this Tuesday will mark 5 years since my Brother was diagnosed with cancer
so I know what it's like. Kind of strange the timing of the discovery of my lump. My Brother
also had a lump not all that far from where mine is. NO matter what the result is I've caught
it early.
Yes the timing is a strange coincidence πŸ€ Sounds like you are extra observant after your brothers cancer diagnosis. Glad you caught it early. And even if your brother had cancer it doesn’t mean it has to be that bad ❀ I know you know that but still. Now it’s dinner time here, take care!

• Heart
Right, anyways guys and gals, we'll need thread 3 soon. After all the kerfuffles with the thread title and concerns discussed at the beginning of this thread, get suggestions going for 'Krusties #3' ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Right, anyways guys and gals, we'll need thread 3 soon. After all the kerfuffles with the thread title and concerns discussed at the beginning of this thread, get suggestions going for 'Krusties #3' ❀❀
Good idea, lets start fresh, I don't have any idea's since my brain is in neutral after my dinner.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.