Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she is still waiting for his VISA to come through. It’s sad as she does love him but. She is a tiny frail thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Dolly I’ll send you a salami for Christmas do you want dolce or piccante?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh jeez, I can't cope. I've stifled a laugh with a cough and farted at the same time...
I'm going upstairs🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh jeez, I can't cope. I've stifled a laugh with a cough and farted at the same time...
I'm going upstairs🤣🤣
I do that all the time..some last quite a few seconds..so glad I live on my own and it’s only my Dave that can take it,although he jumps sometimes when I have let a blooper off.🤣 I do apologise to him though.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw Chico sitting next to his mum, bless him
Awwww bless him,Dave on his bean bag he was out ages earlier,was calling him then the bugger turned up.

Well,Dolly is going to beddiebyes,so goodnight Harri,Ems,Facey..see you tomorrow.❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do that all the time..some last quite a few seconds..so glad I live on my own and it’s only my Dave that can take it,although he jumps sometimes when I have let a blooper off.🤣 I do apologise to him though.🤭
Oh I'm in bed now taking off my makeup and rolling around laughing🤣
I blame my dogs all the time, everyone does. They got a complex now🤭

Awwww bless him,Dave on his bean bag he was out ages earlier,was calling him then the bugger turned up.

Well,Dolly is going to beddiebyes,so goodnight Harri,Ems,Facey..see you tomorrow.❤❤
Goodnight dolly, see you tomorrow❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Lol, bless him.

Night Dolly, sleep tight x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right I’m off too going to have a cuppa then to bed, I’m knackered, I’ve started another Christmas advent quilt. Speak tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right I’m off too going to have a cuppa then to bed, I’m knackered, I’ve started another Christmas advent quilt. Speak tomorrow
Night Harri 👽🤗❤😘 I'm just off to get some tea, I'll be back later if anyone's still awake x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh dear, I'd go to bed myself but I've got the giggles terrible😂

Ok I'm going to bed, I really am😁🤭

Night harri, dolly, hugger, all...xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Used the BIG HONDA today for the first time in weeks, it's safe to use now the petrol
crisis is over.

Anyway, ROAD TRIP!!! I even had a blast over 90MPH which was just so good.

27octtime.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.