Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like mortadella has to be very fresh and very thinly sliced. Dad used to buy a large whole one, sausage shaped and sliced it into thick slices, yuck.
It’s quite huge Harri isn’t it,I know when they sliced it in the Italian shop the bugger was huge but sliced paper thin.Smells gorgeous as well.

My favourite food is Greek. I was watching Fred, Gordon & Gino Go Greek last night, made me hungry 🤣🤣
Awww love Greek food Facey!Loved Kleftico ,cook it for about four hours,just melted in the mouth..Robbers food as it was known.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Vile stuff Dolly. When I watch MasterChef & they're all raving about Creme Brulee, or Panacotta or the like, it all reminds me of ruddy blancmange, eek, no thanks 🤢🤭🤣

Does anybody else hate 'sludge' in a sandwich? Anything sloppy like tuna mayo or egg mayo? 🤢 Mum used to give me mashed up sardines like sludge or banana mashed up, vile 🤢
Oh christ on a bike. I just got a flashback. I was 13 and going on a school trip to Paris. We were travelling from south wales to Dover in sweltering heat. My mother thought it was a bright idea to make me egg mayonnaise sandwiches to put in my backpack...why ffs? Warn me first😱 the coach was overcome with the stench!
I was bullied. It was understandable on that occasion😂

• Haha
It’s quite huge Harri isn’t it,I know when they sliced it in the Italian shop the bugger was huge but sliced paper thin.Smells gorgeous as well.

Awww love Greek food Facey!Loved Kleftico ,cook it for about four hours,just melted in the mouth..Robbers food as it was known.
It is indeed and you’re right it is sweet smelling and a thing of beauty when fresh. Dads sausage I say was big it wasn’t compared to the stuff being sliced on the machine. Fresh crusty bread with fresh mortadella and I’m in heaven.
What is kleftico?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It is indeed and you’re right it is sweet smelling and a thing of beauty when fresh. Dads sausage I say was big it wasn’t compared to the stuff being sliced on the machine. Fresh crusty bread with fresh mortadella and I’m in heaven.
What is kleftico?
Kleftiko is slow cooked lamb or goat, with garlic, herbs, wine, peppers, onions. Like a stew. ❤

Don't start me off on Gino, I get inappropriate dreams about him in speedos😊 makes me hungry too😳🤣
Have you seen his Beaver? 🤣🤣 I prefer Gordon, he's one of my inappropriate wierd crushes, no dreams thankfully 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
What is kleftico?
Well the Italian shop I went to back in seventies (still going) had the stuff flown in from italy every couple of days..All from Italy..

it’s Lamb but cooked for ages,with loads fresh herbs etc..potatoes as well added if wanted..tight lid so nothing escapes..back in Greece years ago robbers lived in the mountains and they’d cook it by placing ilid so tight no smell would escape so they wouldn’t be caught..just to add I don’t eat anymore haven’t done for few years.It is beautiful though.

• Heart
Kleftiko is slow cooked lamb or goat, with garlic, herbs, wine, peppers, onions. Like a stew. ❤
Oh dear I’m sure it’s nice but I can’t stand the smell of lamb and the thought of goat. It’s a no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Have you seen his Beaver? 🤣🤣 I prefer Gordon, he's one of my inappropriate wierd crushes, no dreams thankfully 🤣🤣
I'll

Ok I'm not fancying the food suggestions but the men...must be my hormones, but serve them up...I'll try😳🤣

🤣🤣 you fancy a nosh on his sausage then Ems.?😳🤣🤣🤭
Dolly, dirty dolly😘🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My late much adore Italian friend ate everything, eels, snails etc. He once had a go at making torrone but was really making brittle. You needed a hammer to break it up!

• Haha
It’s been bleeping years since I have had a sausage.👀Poor old cow I am!Nope you are not Dolly..👍🙏
have to argue with meself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Here's Gino's 'Justin Beaver'. Usually he makes an appearance half the time when Gino isn't wearing anything else!!

DqYVX1gWsAEq9kI.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s been bleeping years since I have had a sausage.👀Poor old cow I am!Nope you are not Dolly..👍🙏
have to argue with meself.
Dolly give us your address I’ll send you one.

Did you see that story of the lady 80 odd who married a bloke from Egypt much younger?

• Haha
  • Sick
My late much adore Italian friend ate everything, eels, snails etc. He once had a go at making torrone but was really making brittle. You needed a hammer to break it up!
Well,one of the most best like loved east Enders dish is Pie,mash and eels with liquor.my god it’s adored by most Enders.

Did you see that story of the lady 80 odd who married a bloke from Egypt much younger?
Yes,a very,very sad lady.Good grief.

It's one of those 'sitting across the room from my husband' moments and I'm going to burst into laughter. I can feel my face getting red...brilliant🤣
"What you laughing about love?"
" Dolly has accused me of wanting a bit of Gino's sausage"
Yeah, everday conversation right there🤣

• Haha
Well,one of the most best like loved east Enders dish is Pie,mash and eels with liquor.my god it’s adored by most Enders.

Yes,a very,very sad lady.Good grief.
Did you see her on This Morning? The most embarrassing interview ever. She said she couldn’t walk after first night with him and something else I won’t say.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad

I saw that. She had 2 sons who just let her get on with it, ye gods, the poor lady was obviously nutty as a fruit cake, if it's the same one I'm thinking, those sons wanted a kick up the bloody arse for not safeguarding their Mum, it was obvious she was being used. 😔

Did you see her on This Morning? The most embarrassing interview ever. She said she couldn’t walk after first night with him and something else I won’t say.
No,I couldn’t watch anything like that it was so embarrassing to her family as well.

Reactions: 6
I did read about that, she went through a few tubes of lubrication...wd40 I think🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.