Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, just spotted Biggleswade on that map and come out in rash and cold sweat!! 😬 😳
did your "pot noodle" make a return visit????

Busy old day for you today Captain 🤗
It was quite a good day, no pressure, in fact quite relaxed, thankfully there is a MacDonald's on the A505 so
I can have a cup of coffee and a piss.... not in that order.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nope- I refuse to succumb to a pot noodle! I might have to tomorrow night but only after eating my own arms and legs as a tastier option! Nom nom..... :love:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ah, she's lovely. I should think mine will be in soon, park her arse on my knee & start paddling 😻
Pixie refuses to go out when its cold so she's mostly an indoor cat in autumn/winter. During the day she sleeps in whichever room she likes but at night she always wants attention

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pixie refuses to go out when its cold so she's mostly an indoor cat in autumn/winter. During the day she sleeps in whichever room she likes but at night she always wants attention
Mine is the other way round. She'll come in soon, after being out all day, snuggle up for cuddles & sleep till about 3am then want out again 🤣 mad little nutter.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

It was quite a good day, no pressure, in fact quite relaxed, thankfully there is a MacDonald's on the A505 so
I can have a cup of coffee and a piss.... not in that order.
When you say piss- are you referring to Maccy's diet coke by any chance? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's foul!! Love the coffee though. 🥰
Yeah, there coffee is good now!! however they have gone back to the old ways,
they no longer have the same price for a Flat White so I have discovered. In fact
their pricing has gone back to pre-pandemic prices.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, there coffee is good now!! however they have gone back to the old ways,
they no longer have the same price for a Flat White so I have discovered. In fact
their pricing has gone back to pre-pandemic prices.
Not had one in yonks. Love the espresso though- don't do milk in anything :sick:

Reactions: 4
Not had one in yonks. Love the espresso though- don't do milk in anything :sick:
I like a flat white, mainly because it's a smaller coffee, fewer bathroom breaks.
I had a cappuccino a few days ago on the way home from work, really good.

Reactions: 5
Goodnight lovelies; been up since 5am and falling asleep on my sofa is not a good idea!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all, Morning Dolly, from now on I shall call you my little sausage. Would that be ok?

Another strange dream, I had an affair with a BBC presenter! What’s going on?

You know you search one thing you end up somewhere else? I saw an Elton John video where he was being interviewed whilst riding an exercise bike wearing extremely tight trousers and a jacket with bananas on the shoulders!

Ok I’m getting up

Have a good day everybody including Dave

Dolly sloths are cute but you do make me laugh, bless yourself heart

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.