Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember I told you about this holiday in Wales? We went out to dinner. I’m very fussy mostly eat vegetarian. I asked for a Spanish omelette. The chef didn’t know how to make so I told him. One side was completely burnt!
How can you burn a Spanish omelette?obviously had pan too higher heat.I love it as well,I love omelettes..Mushroom one bring fave.

Reactions: 6
How can you burn a Spanish omelette?obviously had pan too higher heat.I love it as well,I love omelettes..Mushroom one bring fave.
Well this bloke did. Another meal was pork chop in a cheese sauce. I probably ate one bite of pork, I don’t do fat! Oh Dolly! I was so ill on that holiday. This will make you laugh. This hotel claimed to have largest selection of sandwiches. What did I have everyday? Cheese and pickle!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Well this bloke did. Another meal was pork chop in a cheese sauce. I probably ate one bite of pork, I don’t do fat! Oh Dolly! I was so ill on that holiday. This will make you laugh. This hotel claimed to have largest selection of sandwiches. What did I have everyday? Cheese and pickle!
Oh I love cheese and pickle,cheese and tomato etc..especially on crusty bread..😋

• Heart
To be fair I sometimes have a salad I was in a rush today as I’d been sewing. I do eat cheese and pickle a lot! Just call me Mrs Branson.
You remember years ago Harri or was it before your time?Pan Yan pickle?

Pan Yan pickle was a British favourite at the start of the 20th century. However, sales faded and it was discontinued in 2002, when the Branston label was sold to rival Premier Foods.

• Haha
I love mushrooms. All the time :m When I was away earlier this month I had wild mushroom ravioli with truffle oil & a very light volute sauce. It was the nicest thing I've eaten in a long time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You remember years ago Harri or was it before your time?Pan Yan pickle?

Pan Yan pickle was a British favourite at the start of the 20th century. However, sales faded and it was discontinued in 2002, when the Branston label was sold to rival Premier Foods.
You'd always get Pan Yan pickle in hampers when I was a kid. As well as blancmange 🤢

• Sick
I love mushrooms. All the time :m When I was away earlier this month I had wild mushroom ravioli with truffle oil & a very light volute sauce. It was the nicest thing I've eaten in a long time.
I love mushrooms..any type as well.Mushroom risSoto..😋😋

You'd always get Pan Yan pickle in hampers when I was a kid. As well as blancmange 🤢
We always had it at home my mum loved it.Eww Blancmange noooo.Pink wobbly stuff.🤣

• Heart
I just want to make it clear I haven't got a hairy arse either...ain't got much of an arse tbh🤣 it's not fair, why can't this middle aged spread move down a few inches to my buttocks region🤔😂
I'm kinda blushing as I write this, but one of my family's friends told me I have "buns of steel" for a bird of my age :oops:😊 asked if they were real? :LOL:

Family one told him, "if you even move towards mumsie's a$$ mate, I'll pump ya lips up for ya" :oops::LOL:

So stick with your nice bot, less agg all round ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm kinda blushing as I write this, but one of my family's friends told me I have "buns of steel" for a bird of my age :oops:😊 asked if they were real? :LOL:

Family one told him, "if you even move towards mumsie's a$$ mate, I'll pump ya lips up for ya" :oops::LOL:

So stick with your nice bot, less agg all round ;)
Ha, if anybody said that to me my lad would be too busy doubled over laughing to say anything! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My last word on sarnies. I think this sandwich thing is a family trait. Dad used to work for London Brick. I swear the 30 years of more he worked there he had the same sandwiches everyday. No, not cheese and pickle. Being Italian he had mortadella but now can’t stand the stuff!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I love mushrooms..any type as well.Mushroom risSoto..😋😋

We always had it at home my mum loved it.Eww Blancmange noooo.Pink wobbly stuff.🤣
Vile stuff Dolly. When I watch MasterChef & they're all raving about Creme Brulee, or Panacotta or the like, it all reminds me of ruddy blancmange, eek, no thanks 🤢🤭🤣

Does anybody else hate 'sludge' in a sandwich? Anything sloppy like tuna mayo or egg mayo? 🤢 Mum used to give me mashed up sardines like sludge or banana mashed up, vile 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My last word on sarnies. I think this sandwich thing is a family trait. Dad used to work for London Brick. I swear the 30 years of more he worked there he had the same sandwiches everyday. No, not cheese and pickle. Being Italian he had mortadella but now can’t stand the stuff!
Awww loved mortadella..Used to buy it in italian shop in Soho.That and all my fresh produce for my lasagnes etc.

My bum isn’t very big..👀

• Heart
Awww loved mortadella..Used to buy it in italian shop in Soho.That and all my fresh produce for my lasagnes etc.
I do like mortadella has to be very fresh and very thinly sliced. Dad used to buy a large whole one, sausage shaped and sliced it into thick slices, yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My favourite food is Greek. I was watching Fred, Gordon & Gino Go Greek last night, made me hungry 🤣🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.