Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Harri,call me anything bless you.Dreams eh? I’ve had weird ones as well.More like bloody nightmares🤣
many years ago after my split with hub,I had a fling with a 20 year old..😳Hecwas a lovely man though.Not nasty or anything..knew him through work.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all!
Morning dolly, I love sloths too. My nephew is obsessed with them an loves to tell me all about them when he comes here...so many facts. Anyway for my birthday my nephew got me this 😂 Bless
16354111602484673616443221499063.jpg

Morning all, Morning Dolly, from now on I shall call you my little sausage. Would that be ok?

Another strange dream, I had an affair with a BBC presenter! What’s going on?

You know you search one thing you end up somewhere else? I saw an Elton John video where he was being interviewed whilst riding an exercise bike wearing extremely tight trousers and a jacket with bananas on the shoulders!

Ok I’m getting up

Have a good day everybody including Dave

Dolly sloths are cute but you do make me laugh, bless yourself heart
Morning harri, so if dolly is getting the nickname sausage then what's mine going to be?
Your dreams are interesting🤭

Have a good day all😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sloths are my second favourite after penguins. I get called a sloth because of how fatigued i am all the time haha

• Heart
Sloths are my second favourite after penguins. I get called a sloth because of how fatigued i am all the time haha
Penguins are adorable, happy feet😊
Another sloth here penguin❤ I wake up and think right, I'm going to be productive today and do this..blah blah, I take my medication and within the hour I'm wiped out. All my plans are out the window.
Ah well, just means I get time to come on her and chat with you lovely lot😘

• Heart
I think i got about 3 and a bit hours sleep last night so I'm extra slow today. Took my antidepressants and they've given me heartburn 😬

• Sad
I think i got about 3 and a bit hours sleep last night so I'm extra slow today. Took my antidepressants and they've given me heartburn 😬
I had to pick my prescription yesterday,opened this morning it pisses me off when they don’t have the days printed on the med pack! I feel more organised when they have the days..oh bugger.

🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to pick my prescription yesterday,opened this morning it pisses me off when they don’t have the days printed on the med pack! I feel more organised when they have the days..oh bugger.
Oh i have pots with the days on for this reason. I take 3 different medications for various issues and because I am forgetful.

• Heart
Morning all!
Morning dolly, I love sloths too. My nephew is obsessed with them an loves to tell me all about them when he comes here...so many facts. Anyway for my birthday my nephew got me this 😂 Bless View attachment 832939

Morning harri, so if dolly is getting the nickname sausage then what's mine going to be?
Your dreams are interesting🤭

Have a good day all😘
Morning MrsEms,

Aw what a cute mug! Sloths are very in at the mo, they even have some Christmas fabric with them on it!

Ooh, let me think about it? You’re a very classy lady known for her baking and boots. What about Cinders? Or Dot? I’m thinking and you won’t remember years ago there used to be a programme on TV called Farmhouse Kitchen. The presenter was Dorothy Sleightholme. Cue twee music and old fashioned flowered pinnies. What do you think?

My ruddy worktop you’re not supposed to use bleach but has to as the seal has gone mouldy.
oh well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]
Your nickname can be Pingu, here you are listening to the tunes we put up last week

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning MrsEms,

Aw what a cute mug! Sloths are very in at the mo, they even have some Christmas fabric with them on it!

Ooh, let me think about it? You’re a very classy lady known for her baking and boots. What about Cinders? Or Dot? I’m thinking and you won’t remember years ago there used to be a programme on TV called Farmhouse Kitchen. The presenter was Dorothy Sleightholme. Cue twee music and old fashioned flowered pinnies. What do you think?

My ruddy worktop you’re not supposed to use bleach but has to as the seal has gone mouldy.
oh well.
There was a lovely rescue of a sloth on FB,poor darling wanted to go across the road,so they got this big pole and Slothy bless wrapped his arms round it and they took Slothy across the road.

Morning MrsEms,

oh well.
Or Fanny Harri! After Fanny Cradock.😊

• Heart
  • Haha
There was a lovely rescue of a sloth on FB,poor darling wanted to go across the road,so they got this big pole and Slothy bless wrapped his arms round it and they took Slothy across the road.

Or Fanny Harri! After Fanny Cradock.😊
That’s an idea Dolly but Fanny was a strange character and a bit of a Gorgon whereas MrsEms is lovely. See what she says.

Aw lovely story. I love seeing animal rescue stories but some are heartbreaking.

Did the sloth say thank you?

• Heart
That’s an idea Dolly but Fanny was a strange character and a bit of a Gorgon whereas MrsEms is lovely. See what she says.

Aw lovely story. I love seeing animal rescue stories but some are heartbreaking.

Did the sloth say thank you?
What about Delia?Thats good after Delia Smith,love her cook books.Watched her BBC cooking series all those years ago.

I Think he did in his own way.❤

• Heart
What about Delia?Thats good after Delia Smith,love her cook books.Watched her BBC cooking series all those years ago.

I Think he did in his own way.❤
Yes Delia is good she’s lovely and a great cook. Have watched her many times.
almost feel like asking your real name but I know you shouldn’t do that on here.

Anyway, Dolly I’ve got to go, I’ve got washing on, trying to sew and feed the cat so I’m all over the place. Take care and speak to you later me little sausage x

• Heart
Yes Delia is good she’s lovely and a great cook. Have watched her many times.
almost feel like asking your real name but I know you shouldn’t do that on here.

Anyway, Dolly I’ve got to go, I’ve got washing on, trying to sew and feed the cat so I’m all over the place. Take care and speak to you later me little sausage x
Well I can give you a clue 👀 people shorten my name,so that’s the clue.🤣 Yes must feed puss.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.