Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always keep the perfume in boxes,all may look pretty on dressing table etc,but go off ?ive had perfume in me boxes still the same.I had a fave years ago hubs spent loads of money on it..eff it can’t remember it..

Reactions: 9
Laughing best tonic eh?🤣
hope yer farmers are ok! Mine not too bad,it’s the bleeping itching..’where is the bleeping toilet brush I can stick up me arse eh’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Laughing best tonic eh?🤣
hope yer farmers are ok! Mine not too bad,it’s the bleeping itching..’where is the bleeping toilet brush I can stick up me arse eh’ 🤣
My grapes aren't to bad at the moment dolly thanks. I had noticed the itching, I don't use toilet brushes...I did stare at my paddle hairbrush for a while🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
My grapes aren't to bad at the moment dolly thanks. I had noticed the itching, I don't use toilet brushes...I did stare at my paddle hairbrush for a while🤦🏻‍♀️😂
That reminds me of the 'Ick' thread. One woman said her other half used her tangle teezer to scratch his hairy arse with 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That reminds me of the 'Ick' thread. One woman said her other half used her tangle teezer to scratch his hairy arse with 🤣🤣
Oh no! If my husband did that I'd go out and buy him a toilet brush...he wouldn't be itching no more🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure if it got really bad I would sit on some bristles.🤣 Awwww how lovely..I have not got hairy arse though..👀 Porcupine anyone? Yes?🤣poor darling I wouldn’t do that.👀

• Haha
I’m sure if it got really bad I would sit on some bristles.🤣 Awwww how lovely..I have not got hairy arse though..👀 Porcupine anyone? Yes?🤣poor darling I wouldn’t do that.👀
I'm just wondering how long the hair was to need a tangle teezer to get through it to scratch his cheeks 🤷🤷

• Haha
I just want to make it clear I haven't got a hairy arse either...ain't got much of an arse tbh🤣 it's not fair, why can't this middle aged spread move down a few inches to my buttocks region🤔😂

• Haha
Erm what’s a tangle teazer? Of duck where have I been hiding.
It's a special hairbrush that gets tangles out easily! Brilliant product. The guy went on Dragons den with it and they turned him down- he's made millions I believe!! :love: not meant for use on hairy arses though!!

• Haha
  • Wow
I howl reading that thread!! Now I can't look at my tangle teezer in the same way!! 😂 😂
I know, so funny! I can't even speak sometimes laughing at it. 🤣🤣 I think it was on there one lass saw a bloke who had a flannel he kept under his pillow, for night time things single blokes might do let's say, but his BLOODY MUM would wash it 🤭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Ok I'm cooking for a 'guest' again tonight.
Really not in the mood😴
6 people, sausage, chips, beans, eggs...or peas...I wanted Spanish sausage casserole😬 ahh well. Wish me luck xx

• Haha
I know, so funny! I can't even speak sometimes laughing at it. 🤣🤣 I think it was on there one lass saw a bloke who had a flannel he kept under his pillow, for night time things single blokes might do let's say, but his BLOODY MUM would wash it 🤭🤣🤣🤣
Yikes!! That is grim! 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It's a special hairbrush that gets tangles out easily! Brilliant product. The guy went on Dragons den with it and they turned him down- he's made millions I believe!! :love: not meant for use on hairy arses though!!

Works well on hairy armpits...

I'm joking🤣 I'm smooth...well maybe a bit tickly😊

• Haha
Remember I told you about this holiday in Wales? We went out to dinner. I’m very fussy mostly eat vegetarian. I asked for a Spanish omelette. The chef didn’t know how to make so I told him. One side was completely burnt!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.