Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite perfume which I would buy for myself is Chanel No 5. I have used it for years and friends and family always call it my signature scent. I also love Bulgari Roman Nights Absolute. This was bought for me as a present and now runs a very close second to the Chanel.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The one I use all the time is Clinique Aromatics Elixir,it’s lovely,always people asking me what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning Dolly...fellow suffering farmerπŸ˜³πŸ˜‚ morning all!
I haven't tried any of the Tom Ford perfumes. I have gone through many other brands but always go back to chanel allure. I've smelt perfumes in shops and they smelt great, brought them home and doused myself in them...and end up smelling like I've pissed my pants, several times. The same perfume can smell different on other people. Strange that🀣
You have similar taste to me @MrsEms, I love Allure and also Sensuous as mentioned further down. I could happily wear Chanel Bleu too even though it's a male fragrance!! πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ahhhh I forgot to answer Harri’s question,yes Harri Farmer Giles are cockney for piles,hence being called farmers.🀣 sorry Harri.

So what’s for din dins then? I can’t be effin bothered tbough..WTF can I have?πŸ€”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Afternoon you lovely lot πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope all good and the weather has brightened a bit for those that have been under it somewhat 😘

I'm not going near Staples, my Angel will set her off 🀒🀒🀣😘
I'm sure your Angel smells lovely on you Hugger, just didn't on my friend πŸ’•

• Heart
The one I use all the time is Clinique Aromatics Elixir,it’s lovely,always people asking me what it is.
I do like clinique aromatics. I used to wear clinique happy for a few years until I became pregnant with my first then it started to smell really weird on me...like sick to be honestπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ couldn't wear it after thatπŸ˜‚
My god I've realized how many perfumes I've gone through. My nan wore chanel no5, I love it and instantly recognise when someone is wearing it...gives me a lovely feelingπŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like ` westcrackpipe ` has yet AGAIN got a new face πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ :oops::oops: ..... ( nothing to do with extreme face app filters and editing? :unsure::unsure: ) ...... I wish the media would stop feeding this lowlife junkie, and she can disappear down a large hole, never to be seen again!! .... does it get more deluded than this?🀑🀑🀑 .... people are actually believing this is her ` real ` face and complimenting her on looking good ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ... she has faced apped herself to duck!!! ... its a completely different woman 🀬 🀬 ... she dosent need surgery anymore, as it seems, she has grown a NEW FACE ... amazing πŸ₯΄ πŸ₯΄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You have similar taste to me @MrsEms, I love Allure and also Sensuous as mentioned further down. I could happily wear Chanel Bleu too even though it's a male fragrance!! πŸ₯°
I bought chanel blue for my husband, phwaor...I can sniff him out in the dark😳🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone got any of Skanky's perfume? 🀣
I'll be honest, the only thing that I have bought that had the Skanks name to it was a duvet cover about 15 years ago 😱
I only bought it because I love hearts and the only duvet cover I could find that had hearts on was hers. After about a year it ended being used as dust sheets

• Haha
  • Wow
I'll be honest, the only thing that I have bought that had the Skanks name to it was a duvet cover about 15 years ago 😱
I only bought it because I love hearts and the only duvet cover I could find that had hearts on was hers. After about a year it ended being used as dust sheets
I'm slowly raising my hand up in shame to admit that I bought one of her bra and knickers sets from Asda's about 15 years agoπŸ₯΄ In my defence it was reduced and It was quite pretty which is hard to find being 32 E...I'm still ashamed and apologise profusely to everyone here. I then joined the 'burn the bra' movement out of shame🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm slowly raising my hand up in shame to admit that I bought one of her bra and knickers sets from Asda's about 15 years agoπŸ₯΄ In my defence it was reduced and It was quite pretty which is hard to find being 32 E...I'm still ashamed and apologise profusely to everyone here. I then joined the 'burn the bra' movement out of shame🀣
I'm retracting my remark about us having similar taste!!!!! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ₯°

• Haha
Right, anybody with anything remotely connected to the Skank woman, now is an ideal time, set fire to the bugger on bonfire night 🀣 Jersey, what are you having for tea tonight? ❀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right, anybody with anything remotely connected to the Skank woman, now is an ideal time, set fire to the bugger on bonfire night 🀣 Jersey, what are you having for tea tonight? ❀
Erm, pot noodle?? !! πŸ˜‚ I'm helpless already- or hopeless more like!! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.