Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ems tits hang low she can tie them in a bow and fling them high and low🤣🤣

Evening Krustysunshines 👽🤗❤😘 hope you are all ok today. Ive seen Freds go over a page or two, or five, I'm sure Captain will do it when he gets back 😘 xx

We are predicted 36 Monday & 39 Tuesday. I don't like it. Our boss has said we can wear what we like as long as it's work safe, that baggy burka is looking favourite at the minute 🤣🤣
Oh Facey I’m effin dreading it,I really am what about our fur babes.😢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ems tits hang low she can tie them in a bow and fling them high and low🤣🤣

Oh Facey I’m effin dreading it,I really am what about our fur babes.😢
Bless you Dolly. I'm sure they will be ok, they'll find their own shade & cool down, plenty of water available & just let them rest, it's all you can do. My boy is going nowhere Monday and Tuesday, he's on bed rest and garden toileting only ❤😘

• Heart
I’m flying without wings
Cooking without gas
Farting without wind

My Life as a Quiche

Chapter 1

It is often asked which came first the chicken or the egg? In my case it was the pastry.

tbc.

• Haha
Well okeep is always welcome over here but he maybe has an apology to make?
Then he can come back to the green green grass of home🤣
I'm sure he'll be singing into his pint of Carlingsberg tonight Ems. it is Friday night after all. Hope your titties are good tonight melove ❤😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm sure he'll be singing into his pint of Carlingsberg tonight Ems. it is Friday night after all. Hope your titties are good tonight melove ❤😘 xx
He'll probably be back later when I'm asleep, I'll miss the song. Justin bieber...Sorry🤣

Titties ain't sweating tonight...maybe tomorrow...I dread to think about the next few days. I've bought gaffa tape, if it gets that bad I'm strapping them over the shoulders🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.