Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys so who do you we think could be the creepy poster that’s been on Skanky thread?That bloody frightens me.Or am I going up the wrong tree?
It's someone on a wind up Dolly. I reckon what DC said is true, they wanted people to follow them on Insta to get the real names of posters on Tattle, then they'd play havoc trolling them. We know associates/fans of the skank have form for doing that, so luckily nobody fell into that trap. It's the wierdrest thing I've ever seen on here, honestly. They're at it again now & one of their posts has Carwash's mucky asparagus end out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Someone just out to rile people up
Course it is. It's one of them things that's frighteningly addictive whilst being godawful though, whatever shite will they come out with next??? 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's someone on a wind up Dolly. I reckon what DC said is true, they wanted people to follow them on Insta to get the real names of posters on Tattle, then they'd play havoc trolling them. We know associates/fans of the skank have form for doing that, so luckily nobody fell into that trap. It's the wierdrest thing I've ever seen on here, honestly. They're at it again now & one of their posts has Carwash's mucky asparagus end out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well,did wonder about that.I don’t post much these days just odd job especially if it’s one of us lot.I meant on the Skanky thread.Cat thread,couple of others I pop in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Our doctor surgery is open 8-till 6pm
Every day..My dear old doctor from years ago,was fabulous.was with him since I was born..he retired then another doctor took over he was fab as well,but got pissed off and moved from NHS,but docs that took over were good.
I had a lovely Doctor, Dolly. He retired when he was about 55. He said he was going to retire early so he could just up and go to Manchester in case of an emergency, because his elderly parents lived up there. About a year after he retired, we were all in lockdown. Some Doctors were asked to come out of retirement to help during the pandemic.
My Doctor was really worried he would be asked to help out, he was suffering with depression at the time. The stress of having to go back to work was all too much for him and he took his own life by killing himself with the gun he had bought for his shooting hobby that he had taken up while retired 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I had a lovely Doctor, Dolly. He retired when he was about 55. He said he was going to retire early so he could just up and go to Manchester in case of an emergency, because his elderly parents lived up there. About a year after he retired, we were all in lockdown. Some Doctors were asked to come out of retirement to help during the pandemic.
My Doctor was really worried he would be asked to help out, he was suffering with depression at the time. The stress of having to go back to work was all too much for him and he took his own life by killing himself with the gun he had bought for his shooting hobby that he had taken up while retired 😔
Omg Stapes that is so bloody sad.Poor man and his family..😢

• Sad
Here, watch this! Honestly, that thread yesterday just reminded me of this, all hell breaks loose and someone's just carrying on in their own little world oblivious....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ah, that is indeed so sad. Lockdown did very strange things to lots of people's minds and the legacy of it will unfortunately continue for a long time. 😒😥

• Heart
I'm out of here for the night...you guys behave yourselves while I'm away.. @MrsEms I see I missed your pics at the weekend..
Maybe next time....night all xx

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm out of here for the night...you guys behave yourselves while I'm away.. @MrsEms I see I missed your pics at the weekend..
Nighty night notty.

I Thank duck I do not have WhatsApp,IG or any other oh bum I do have faceache though but hardly use it.SM seems to be going above and beyond these days,I thinks it’s bleeping dangerous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You didn't miss anything! Goodnight my lovely🥰😘 I'm going to bed soon too, been a long day! Xxx

• Heart
Guys so who do you we think could be the creepy poster that’s been on Skanky thread?That bloody frightens me.Or am I going up the wrong tree?
I haven't bothered with the Skanky Thread today, no point since Skanky has done duck all.
All I've done is dropped in and posted one message and I was out sharpish, I refuse to
read 20 pages of WAFFLE!!>!!!

• Haha
Thankyou my lovely, hope you have a restful night too❤ Is stef ok today, I know she has alot on but I do always worry about our girl🥰
Yes she has lot on her mind hubs not well today,poor Stef what with her poorly mum.Bless her.🙁

• Heart
Yes she has lot on her mind hubs not well today,poor Stef what with her poorly mum.Bless her.🙁

Oh poor stef and her husband🙁 They have alot going on. Hope her husband gets well soon, I know he's a great strength to her🥰. Give my love if you speak to her first.
You're a great friend❤
Night night lovely😘 xxx

• Heart
Oh poor stef and her husband🙁 They have alot going on. Hope her husband gets well soon, I know he's a great strength to her🥰. Give my love if you speak to her first.
You're a great friend❤
Night night lovely😘 xxx
Thanks Ems,of course I will.❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.