Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Ems,that is bloody awful,I have about 5 tests in a box left from Christmas time,shame you are not near me.🙁Do hope things work out and you are ok and negative.Can MrEms get them for you?
Yes MrEms will go and get some this morning...once the lazy bugger has got up himself🤦🏻‍♀️ He works from home so can quite literally fall out of bed and roll into his office🤣 We did have loads here but we have had to do alot of tests again recently, being 5 of us too. The in-laws also had it two weeks ago so we had to test then.
Tbh, I've got a banging headache and my arms and legs are aching I'm noticing more now as I've been up an hour. Oh not again🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Morning all😘 Hope we are all well after yesterday's extremely biziarre day on tut other thread🤪

Oh bugger, my son tested positive for covid last night. He didn't the night before but throughout the day started to feel a bit under the weather. I've had a tit nights sleep...feeling a little rough so could I be next? We've got no tests left😬 so the others can't go into school this morning until we get them. I've just sent them back to bed, sat here with my dogs🥰
Oh no hope you’ll be ok and if you get it only have mild symptoms. I’ve got loads of tests here coz when I did poll clerking at local by elections the council sent me a box each time 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah well today I have made cottage pies for OH, one for tonight and one for the freezer to eat when I'm away seeing as he won't cook for himself. He's having the curried one tonight because its his favourite.
I don't eat meat anyway so I have Baked Beans Cottage Pie, ie beans under a crusty mash topping, all topped with a coating of Parmagianno Yum!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah well today I have made cottage pies for OH, one for tonight and one for the freezer to eat when I'm away seeing as he won't cook for himself. He's having the curried one tonight because its his favourite.
I don't eat meat anyway so I have Baked Beans Cottage Pie, ie beans under a crusty mash topping, all topped with a coating of Parmagianno Yum!
Sounds lovely Rita,you could do a curry one for yourself curried pots and perhaps cauli.

Ems,how are you did you test negative?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sounds lovely Rita,you could do a curry one for yourself curried pots and perhaps cauli.

Ems,how are you did you test negative?
Hiya lovely😘 I'm negative😁 How long for I don't know. I'm not feeling great and have just had a couple of hours sleep...I was flat out, drooling🤤🤣
Oh bugger, I'm meant to be cooking that joint of beef today! I'll find out if anyone fancies a roast dinner first before I put myself through it. Xxx

• Heart
Hiya lovely😘 I'm negative😁 How long for I don't know. I'm not feeling great and have just had a couple of hours sleep...I was flat out, drooling🤤🤣
Oh bugger, I'm meant to be cooking that joint of beef today! I'll find out if anyone fancies a roast dinner first before I put myself through it. Xxx
Oh duck,it’s a bastard cooking a roast at least with me I don’t bother about gravy,yes,yes I know!never been lover of it,it darent touch my roasties otherwise no crispyness it goes,although I don’t mind over meat and veg no bleeping near my Yorkie either.🤣 but I always years ago made lovely gravy,I used the Delia one,mushroom ketchup mixed with some Worcester sauce diluted with water,ideal for beef,just use For when you mix the beef juices with a bit of flour,then slowly mix a bit at time of the mixture,all you taStef was beef..always turned out fab,so many years ago though.Everybody loved me gravy.

You just maybe knackered Ems,probably being up later than usual etc,especially after yesterday on skank Fred.🤣

• Heart
Oh duck,it’s a bastard cooking a roast at least with me I don’t bother about gravy,yes,yes I know!never been lover of it,it darent touch my roastie,pS,otherwise no crispyness it goes,although I don’t mind over meat and veg no bleeping near my Yorkie either.🤣 but I always years ago made lovely gravy,I used the Delia one,mushroom ketchup mixed with some Worcester sauce diluted with water,ideal for beef,just use For when you mix the beef juices with a bit of flour,then slowly mix a bit at time of the mixture,all you taxed was beef..a,ways turned out fab,so many years ago though.
The gravy you've just described sounds like one my mother in law used to make (she's a big delia fan) and it was delicious. Though she's changed it over the last couple of years sadly. I make mine with the beef juices, though I've always said my gravy is as good as the beef is on the day. Really good beef does make a fab gravy. I've got a few really good stock jellies with wine and herbs now on standby just in case the beef is a bit of a let down😉
Oh and load on the gravy, don't be shy🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I must have the only doctor in london who only does appointments in the morning!..stupid me asked if he had any in the afternoon or early evening appointments!
Was told in a cold voice..oh no he only works mornings!!..

• Sad
  • Wow
Oh duck,it’s a bastard cooking a roast at least with me I don’t bother about gravy,yes,yes I know!never been lover of it,it darent touch my roasties otherwise no crispyness it goes,although I don’t mind over meat and veg no bleeping near my Yorkie either.🤣 but I always years ago made lovely gravy,I used the Delia one,mushroom ketchup mixed with some Worcester sauce diluted with water,ideal for beef,just use For when you mix the beef juices with a bit of flour,then slowly mix a bit at time of the mixture,all you taStef was beef..always turned out fab,so many years ago though.Everybody loved me gravy.

You just maybe knackered Ems,probably being up later than usual etc,especially after yesterday on skank Fred.🤣
It’s starting again….the weirdo has returned on Insta apparently 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
I must have the only doctor in london who only does appointments in the morning!..stupid me asked if he had any in the afternoon or early evening appointments!
Was told in a cold voice..oh no he only works mornings!!..
Now if only their were doctors that actually worked a morning and afternoon...I know I'm being silly, they don't get paid enough for that🤪🤣
Mine doesn't do Monday, Tuesdays and fridays afternoons, and no Wednesday opening at all. So I try not to die at these awkward times😁

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Now if only their were doctors that actually worked a morning and afternoon...I know I'm being silly, they don't get paid enough for that🤪🤣
Mine doesn't do Monday, Tuesdays and fridays afternoons, and no Wednesday opening at all. So I try not to die at these awkward times😁
This fucker gets paid a fortune, he's a private doctor..and a lazy swine with the smallest hands I've ever seen lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Our doctor surgery is open 8-till 6pm
Every day..My dear old doctor from years ago,was fabulous.was with him since I was born..he retired then another doctor took over he was fab as well,but got pissed off and moved from NHS,but docs that took over were good.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Our doctor surgery is open 8-till
Every day..My dear old doctor from years ago,was fabulous.was with him since I was born..he recited then another doctor took over he was fab as well,but got pissed off and moved from NHS,but docs that took over were good.
I couldn't even tell you the name of the doctors in my local surgery!..its all locums now,the old family doctors have all retired now which is a shame..hate seeing a different doc everytime I go in there

• Heart
Evening my loves 👽🤗❤😘 another Monday done thank god. Hope you are all bearing up, Spider hope you get rid of the bloody germs soon & Mrs Ems hope you don't test positive. And for anyone else with it, hope it soon fucks right off 😘 xx

Notty ❤❤😘 now it all depends where he's having to stick them hands, for some things I'd be grateful for little ones 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.