Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother had this obnoxious tit bag on the phone this morning, the call was to the Garden Waste Club, the subscription
is inactive and we wondered why plus we wanted a second bin. Long story short, ordered a second bin which will cost
another Β£64 a year, to add insult to injury Β£10 delivery.

I really need this second bin, if I'm to do the gardening as I have done for a while I need that second bin, it will
solve my problem for sure but at a cost.

Talking of cost, £23 to fill up my Suzuki 🀬 🀬 🀬

Oh and the FOX has been at the food bin again, this morning food waste all over the place and I picked
it all up and placed in a new bag for the bin. Had problems before but I came up with a solution which
worked for a while but now I need a rethink. The only addition thing I could do is get one of the garden
pots and place a stone inside with soil to fill the gap and place it on top of the food bin. I could put a
Bungee cord around the bin or I could simply LOCK THE FOOD BIN AWAY somewhere.

Reactions: 4
Yes,just have Facey.❀
Thank you xx I'm just off to get some tea, back later 😘😘 xx

Mother had this obnoxious tit bag on the phone this morning, the call was to the Garden Waste Club, the subscription
is inactive and we wondered why plus we wanted a second bin. Long story short, ordered a second bin which will cost
another Β£64 a year, to add insult to injury Β£10 delivery.

I really need this second bin, if I'm to do the gardening as I have done for a while I need that second bin, it will
solve my problem for sure but at a cost.

Talking of cost, £23 to fill up my Suzuki 🀬 🀬 🀬

Oh and the FOX has been at the food bin again, this morning food waste all over the place and I picked
it all up and placed in a new bag for the bin. Had problems before but I came up with a solution which
worked for a while but now I need a rethink. The only addition thing I could do is get one of the garden
pots and place a stone inside with soil to fill the gap and place it on top of the food bin. I could put a
Bungee cord around the bin or I could simply LOCK THE FOOD BIN AWAY somewhere.
I'd get rid of the ruddy fox, much easier! πŸ•πŸ€£

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Poor old foxy! Living where I do they are expected but I've never seen one, only heard the vixens screaming at night, yet the poor souls who live in urban areas grow up on household stuff and quickly learn that People keep their good stuff in bins these days so they go direct to source. When I lived over there we had a fox visiting our garden regularly but the oddest thing was going to collect my son for a dental appointment at about 2pm from school and having one casually walk past me en route to the playing fields where he obviously lived!
Yes I am up early but I'll add that actually I've been awake all night unable to sleep then OH got up at 4am so we've both been pottering about for hours now. I'll be death warmed up tomorrow on that boring channel crossing zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back later on xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seems I am the only one about so early :) I've been outside mucking out the birds so OH doesn't have to do it when I'm away thus 7am and I'm shovelling tit! The lovely thing about it was finding one of my little bantam hens has hatched her three babies overnight so there were three little black fluffballs the size of 50ps sitting with their Mum - sweet little things - but they've had some food and have gone underneath her now so no photos yet

• Heart
Seems I am the only one about so early :) I've been outside mucking out the birds so OH doesn't have to do it when I'm away thus 7am and I'm shovelling tit! The lovely thing about it was finding one of my little bantam hens has hatched her three babies overnight so there were three little black fluffballs the size of 50ps sitting with their Mum - sweet little things - but they've had some food and have gone underneath her now so no photos yet
I was up early Rita usual bloody 5am.Sunny out..Aww babies sound gorgeous darling chicks.What time you leaving tomorrow are you going by ferry?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning all😁
No kisses from me this morning...yep I've got covidπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ tit night sleep with a sore throat and bunged up so I took a test first thing and waddaya know! Oh well. Paracetamol and a bit of a sleep is needed I think😷
Have a lovely day all ❀xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all😁
No kisses from me this morning...yep I've got covidπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ tit night sleep with a sore throat and bunged up so I took a test first thing and waddaya know! Oh well. Paracetamol and a bit of a sleep is needed I think😷
Oh dear Ems,you suspected that didn’t you? Well,you take care get as much sleep as you can,sodcooking,just have some soup.❀

• Heart
Morning all😁
I hope you don't suffer much and it isn't around for long, Ems πŸ’•
How many in your household, do you all have it ?

Get plenty of rest and take it easy lovey, no cooking for you today. When I had it is was like a mild cold and I lost my sense of smell for a few days.
Wonder if we will have another lockdown this year because it seems to be rising again

• Heart
I hope you don't suffer much and it isn't around for long, Ems πŸ’•
How many in your household, do you all have it ?

Get plenty of rest and take it easy lovey, no cooking for you today. When I had it is was like a mild cold and I lost my sense of smell for a few days.
Wonder if we will have another lockdown this year because it seems to be rising again
Five of us here, my son tested positive first on sunday evening. MrEms sounds a bit sniffly so it'll probably be him next! I did get it the first Christmas lockdown when it was very nasty and it knocked me for six! I actually managed to cook Christmas day dinner which I couldn't stomach eating, fell asleep straight afterwards and woke up at 9 in the evening🀣 lost the whole day without even a glass of wine passing my lips🀣

I hope we don't do the 'lockdown' tit again. Looking back it has caused more harm than good.
I'm buggered though because I'm in Wales and we're run by head drakeford..."here in wales, we'll lock you down and won't let you buy a toaster".πŸ€ͺ🀣

Right I'm going to have a shower and try and perk myself up a bit😁 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was up early Rita usual bloody 5am.Sunny out..Aww babies sound gorgeous darling chicks.What time you leaving tomorrow are you going by ferry?
I'm on the afternoon ferry Dolly - life on the ocean wave! I'm taking my laptop this time though so I can be here woo hoo!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've really had enough of her, Dolly 😑

The only good thing from this is that I think more and more peeps are going to dislike her
Yes,the hate will be massive.🀞

Awwwww just a few weeks ago a letter was posted through my door not my name but no house number,I went on my local Fb and mentioned it,lady sent me a message and said Thankyou her brother would pick it up which she did,lady is polish and works at school,I think postie picked my house as it’s first house with the postcode,which is only a few houses and school included (which where lady works,Anyway letter came this morning same thing no number,I messaged lady and asked me if she could pick it up in next hour,she has just been and apologised to me,I said no problem,she handed me box of Lindt choccies,so kind of her.

Oh Yel has threatened to close the thread if Dodgy accounts are being discussed,I think it’s feeding trolls what she means.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Morning all

thank you for all your love and best wishes yesterday especially MrsEms, Facey and of course my dear friend Dolly. Thankfully hub feeling better today.

MrsEms, sweetheart so sorry to hear you’ve caught Covid. Bless you, please make sure you get rest and get your family to look after you for a change. As they say rest, plenty of fluids and paracetamol. Take care dear and hope you’re feeling better soon.

I would be no good as a cleaner in hotel I take so ruddy long just to do 1 room. Oh well.

Take care and look after each other and yourselves
Van Der Grunge

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.