Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rate my plate eh? This revolting dish was OH's choice for his dinner ie southern fried chicken escalopes, chips and Brussels sprouts. Barf
Am I alone in questioning his taste?? Who else would consider chips and sprouts to go together? Nah
Sod that for a meal, I was more interested in the Knife and Fork.
You DO NOT EVER have sprouts with Chips, Sprouts need to be
drenched in thick gravy, the Hugger would agree with me.

How was your chicken today? Was it better than last time?
AH, the chicken, just fell apart when trying to carve it so it was one lump
or two but it tasted okay. Mother broke out the bacon and stuffing for a
change. Over all it was a good meal.

Oh and in other news, Mother and I have decided on getting a second
garden waste wheelie bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, yes, but really chips are only long thin roast potatoes, no? So they can still be smothered in thick gravy AND MINT SAUCE along with the sprouts......
''disclaimer'' this is a post by a Shapeshifter 👽👽👽👽🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Well, yes, but really chips are only long thin roast potatoes, no? So they can still be smothered in thick gravy AND MINT SAUCE along with the sprouts......
''disclaimer'' this is a post by a Shapeshifter 👽👽👽👽🤣
The Hugger has been on the Brandy again.... :LOL:

• Haha
I do agree, sprouts if consumed at all should be with gravy😂 I do remember a few years back when I was on holiday in spain for some strange reason sprouts were included in the breakfast buffet🤦🏻‍♀️🤢🤣 The germans were piling their plates high with the little green boogers so I guess it can't be that strange to some people...just glad I didn't have to share a table with them🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do agree, sprouts if consumed at all should be with gravy😂 I do remember a few years back when I was on holiday in spain for some strange reason sprouts were included in the breakfast buffet🤦🏻‍♀️🤢🤣 The germans were piling their plates high with the little green boogers so I guess it can't be that strange to some people...just glad I didn't have to share a table with them🤣
God I bet teatime was windy!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Hugger has been on the Brandy again.... :LOL:
Not today, coffee only, perhaps if I had had one or two the Skank thread might have made fucken sense! 🤣🤣

On the plus side we could beat them to the sun loungers...they were all probably going back to their rooms for a tom tit after consuming plates full of sprouts🤣
Hahaha, and hide their towels in the dumpsters, good plan!!! 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4

AH, the chicken, just fell apart when trying to carve it so it was one lump
or two but it tasted okay. Mother broke out the bacon and stuffing for a
change. Over all it was a good meal.

Oh and in other news, Mother and I have decided on getting a second
garden waste wheelie bin.
I’ve started getting ‘room to roam’ chickens from Tesco….little bit more expensive but definitely seem tastier.

Not today, coffee only, perhaps if I had had one or two the Skank thread might have made fucken sense! 🤣🤣
The skank thread was gold when it kicked off at first but then it lost its shine. Who ever that troll was didn't know which side they were supporting and completely lost the plot. Bonkers🤣

Right, I'm done in. Night night my lovely 🥰❤😘 xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The skank thread was gold when it kicked off at first but then it lost its shine. Who ever that troll was didn't know which side they were supporting and completely lost the plot. Bonkers🤣

They did completely! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Bonkers is one word for it lovely. I'm watching Swamp People. I love it. Night night Ems, sleep tight 🥰❤ xx

Roll on Tuesday, isn't Skanky in court again?
No, she's in Thailand, silly!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Been laying low, covid finally got me! But managed a Lovely bacon and cheese tageletelli, Bouisin cheese is the secret!
But I will,admit to partaking on the other threads today 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Been laying low, covid finally got me! But managed a Lovely bacon and cheese tageletelli, Bouisin cheese is the secret!
But I will,admit to partaking on the other threads today 😔
That sounds lovely spider,I have done stuffed chicken breasts with Boursin,then wrapped chicken breasts in bacon,they are lovely,hope you get rid of that soddin Covid soon.❤

• Heart
Years ago we were in Kos at some grand hotel all-inclusive for a wedding. Sons were delighted with the breakfast buffet selection - cue them wandering about with platefulls of doughnuts, bits of cheese and chips!
So you are admiring my everyday cutlery eh 265? Am I a saddo or what because actually I have this set, another set for more special occasions plus a canteen of silver cutlery & fork (ery) too which in fact I have never used over the decades :)

I’ve started getting ‘room to roam’ chickens from Tesco….little bit more expensive but definitely seem tastier.
My chickens have Room to Roam - I spend 20 minutes rounding the buggers up at bedtime! They fail to appreciate the fact that if they don't get shut in in the evening then they WILL inevitably end up as fox lunch, proven only last week when one of the dumb-arse cockerels decided he was'nt going in with the others; I heard him crowing in triumph at about 4am boasting to the others about "Freedom!" as it started to get light, but by 6 when OH went to let them out all that was left was a few feathers on the grass where a passing fox helped himself. They are inherently stupid of course so I get to chase them about to get them to Go IN for their own safety. Only a month ago son's OH decided that she would'nt put the film on hold to go put their birds in then ended up forgetting to do it, resulting in ten dead birds on her lawn next morning :( She has learned a hard lesson - if you care about them then they have to go in whether they want to or not!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Awww Rita I’d be so upset..if I was in that sit,years ago my dear Nan used to have a chicken Called Rosie,she used to go in me Nans and sit it front of the fire when it was cold,One time Rosie seemed to get a bit cough,Nan rubbed her chest in Champhorated (spelling) oil.Rosie was fine.

• Heart
Morning all😘 Hope we are all well after yesterday's extremely biziarre day on tut other thread🤪

Oh bugger, my son tested positive for covid last night. He didn't the night before but throughout the day started to feel a bit under the weather. I've had a tit nights sleep...feeling a little rough so could I be next? We've got no tests left😬 so the others can't go into school this morning until we get them. I've just sent them back to bed, sat here with my dogs🥰

• Heart
  • Sad
Morning all😘 Hope we are all well after yesterday's extremely biziarre day on tut other thread🤪

Oh bugger, my son tested positive for covid last night. He didn't the night before but throughout the day started to feel a bit under the weather. I've had a tit nights sleep...feeling a little rough so could I be next? We've got no tests left😬 so the others can't go into school this morning until we get them. I've just sent them back to bed, sat here with my dogs🥰
Oh dear Ems,that is bloody awful,I have about 5 tests in a box left from Christmas time,shame you are not near me.🙁Do hope things work out and you are ok and negative.Can MrEms get them for you?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.