Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused what is happening to MrsC?

Nothing worth watching on telly tonight but see something on Chernobyl disaster. I find the whole radiation thing fascinating and terrifying.

Reactions: 4

Nothing worth watching on telly tonight but see something on Chernobyl disaster. I find the whole radiation thing fascinating and terrifying.
I love docos. What are you watching ? X

Going for a triple heart bypass on Monday she said Harri 😔 xx

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Channel 5 programme about Chernobyl disaster.

Oh no! I loved the Mode as a teenager, this is terrible! 😥 Xx

Best they do it now and get you sorted, rather than it being a life or death rush job if you'd collapsed with a heart attack. You'll be in good hands, whoever the surgeon is working on a bank holiday Monday he must be dedicated. You'll come through fine xx

RIP Andy Fletcher. ''Words are very Unnecessary'' ❤

Oh I know. I go private whenever. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Right my lovely folks, I'm off tonight to get some tea and an early night. Happy Friday for tomorrow, toodlepips, new Fred needed asap 👽🤗❤😘 xx

• Heart
MrsC wishing you all the best for your op….hubby had open heart surgery 8 years ago to fix a massively leaking mitral valve….all sorted and he’s had no problem since. You will be fine as you obviously look after yourself very well. Take care and do what the nursing staff tell you afterwards….don’t try to push things too quickly….no willy whittling for a while! 😘😘xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.