Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said to the hub the thing with viruses they either die out, evolve or you get new ones.

who remembers smallpox? We did the history bit about Edward Jenner and his treatment re cowpox similarity

Crisps and an apple. A healthy tea tonight. Can’t be bothered.

Mrs C this iguana was it the housekeeper or the cook?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To converse with a butterfly is time well spent
They lift your spirits with their beautiful scent
The fragility of life the passing of the seasons
We arrive, we depart, we are here for a reason

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Funny how things that are incorrect can put a whole new slant on things. MrsC inspired me re with talking to the butterflies for the above poem.

my hub, his English isn’t great always getting words wrong. He did make me laugh when complaining about British Gas he said he was contact the Omnibus. He meant Ombardsman!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just been catching up quickly so apologies that I haven’t given EVERY SINGLE POST the 🤣 or ❤ that they deserve. The old retired brickie came and rebuilt my brick post today….did a great job. The post demolisher wanted us to pay towards it (NO) so gave us £200 of the £280 last Friday and will pay the rest next month coz she didn’t want to go thru car insurance (turns out she must only have 3rd party). I updated the police as they asked me too and sent her the screenshot to keep her in the loop…..she then rang me ranting about why did I do that….I can take her to court for the remaining £80 and she’ll only pay £10 per month…rant rant rant….I finally managed to shut her up and say I’d done what the police requested and sent her the update out of courtesy…and if she wanted to go to court she’d end up paying her and my costs 🤦‍♀️…..so then she’s ‘ ok thank you’. That was the cheapest quote by £120-140! So I now have another major headache from the silly cow‘s ranting so I’m off to hit the wine….if I’m suffering I might as well enjoy suffering! xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
To converse with a butterfly is time well spent
They lift your spirits with their beautiful scent
The fragility of life the passing of the seasons
We arrive, we depart, we are here for a reason
I totally agree. Life is very fragile. We are not here for long. Make the most of the time you have on earth. Love MrsC xxxx

Funny how things that are incorrect can put a whole new slant on things. MrsC inspired me re with talking to the butterflies for the above poem.

my hub, his English isn’t great always getting words wrong. He did make me laugh when complaining about British Gas he said he was contact the Omnibus. He meant Ombardsman!
I'm glad I gave you a bit of inspiration lovely. I love my butterflies. I'm fascinated by them. I can watch them for hours up the mountain. Love MrsC xxxx

I said to the hub the thing with viruses they either die out, evolve or you get new ones.

who remembers smallpox? We did the history bit about Edward Jenner and his treatment re cowpox similarity

Crisps and an apple. A healthy tea tonight. Can’t be bothered.

Mrs C this iguana was it the housekeeper or the cook?
I'm not sure but he made me feel sorry for myself. I was a bit frightened

I'll try and give it a go...

I can imagine it smells like a dirty cock lol

Nature is amazing Dolly...it surprises you every time
Nature has its natural order and weeding stuff out. That's how it works

Im glad I helped in my way. Sometimes its good to get a different viewpoint because we are all different. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just been catching up quickly so apologies that I haven’t given EVERY SINGLE POST the 🤣 or ❤ that they deserve. The old retired brickie came and rebuilt my brick post today….did a great job. The post demolisher wanted us to pay towards it (NO) so gave us £200 of the £280 last Friday and will pay the rest next month coz she didn’t want to go thru car insurance (turns out she must only have 3rd party). I updated the police as they asked me too and sent her the screenshot to keep her in the loop…..she then rang me ranting about why did I do that….I can take her to court for the remaining £80 and she’ll only pay £10 per month…rant rant rant….I finally managed to shut her up and say I’d done what the police requested and sent her the update out of courtesy…and if she wanted to go to court she’d end up paying her and my costs 🤦‍♀️…..so then she’s ‘ ok thank you’. That was the cheapest quote by £120-140! So I now have another major headache from the silly cow‘s ranting so I’m off to hit the wine….if I’m suffering I might as well enjoy suffering! xx
I think you thoroughly deserve that wine tonight lovely ❤ some bloody people! She'll calm down when she's had a think about it. At least you've got the wall back up and the majority of the cost, woman's a nutter, don't stress nay more tonight xxx

• Heart
I'm home, first full days work since the operation, now six weeks, well nearly.
Been going from the West End to East London and back again most of the
day. I ended up in Leytonstone around 5:30 but I had a pick up which I could
have turned down and gone home from where I was straight through the
Pipe. Instead I made the collection plus a couple of others, ended up in Fulham
Around 7:30.

No head pain and I don't feel tired so my recovery is nearly complete, only working
3 days this week to be 100 percent sure.

@Dawn Dayn will be pleased to hear this news, Thank you Dawn...(y)(y)

Now I'm going to catch up with skanky, I understand she could be in prison soon.....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.