Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 love to you all, hope everyone is well today xx

Been a lovely day here apart from two massive storms at 3pm & another 20 minutes later. Thunder was so loud to start with I thought it was the arrows going over till I saw how black the sky was. It's gorgeous again now.

Ems I am not using my tumbler any more if I can help it with the energy prices rocketing, it gobbles up the electric. I'll wear damp pants if I have to 🤣😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So my friends I was looking into starting levitation to give me some peace of mind but as things are so up in the air at the minute, it’s off.

I’ll get me coat….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me and hubby have just shared our first homegrown strawberry….half each on a choccy biscuit 🤣🤣
That's bloody massive! Hope it was nice and worth it, I've got little wild ones all over the place but the birds will get them lol!

I was thinking today gang, hope Diddy and Ethel are ok, I haven't seen either for a bit? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right Krustiebums I’m hitting the sack soon….poll clerking from 0600-2200 tomorrow (not pole dancing like my netballers thought I said today 🤦‍♀️🤣) …. gonna be a loooong day ….. hope I don’t miss anything exciting 😬. Hasta la vista guys n gals x

• Heart
I’m joining Connie in the sack. Separate sacks of course. Knackered.

I had some new flavour biscuit tonight, they were dark chocolate with mint, bit like after eight but thicker. Not sure I like them,

ok night all and God bless

• Heart
That's bloody massive! Hope it was nice and worth it, I've got little wild ones all over the place but the birds will get them lol!

I was thinking today gang, hope Diddy and Ethel are ok, I haven't seen either for a bit? ❤
And Jake.
Wish Peeko would come back 😔

• Heart
I’m joining Connie in the sack. Separate sacks of course. Knackered.

I had some new flavour biscuit tonight, they were dark chocolate with mint, bit like after eight but thicker. Not sure I like them,

ok night all and God bless
Harry you wouldn’t want to share a sack with me I’m a bloody nitemare….tossing and turning all night long….covers on covers off 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Night all, I should be asleep but struggling tonight. I'm trying...very trying😁

Okeep has been peeking on here, I did check as I do miss my old man😘 Come out wherever you are. I'll serenade him a bit of tom jones on Friday and he'll come back....xx

Night again 🥰❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Harry you wouldn’t want to share a sack with me I’m a bloody nitemare….tossing and turning all night long….covers on covers off 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
I think these days I'm lucky to sleep an hour without waking up because those allegéd sleeping tablets I was given do not work at all, specifically like last night I was still awake at 12, then woke at 1 and every hour after that then gave up at 6 am in time to stop OH buying more rubbish on Amazon before he went to work!
I am still waiting for my blood test results though when I pray doc will help me sort this crap out because its crucifying me, although its just as well I have skanky to vent my venom on - its saves OH a lot of grief LOL
Here we are currently draped in fog but I've got stuff to do about the place today plus a another stack of poxy ironing :( The ground is far too wet after all the rain to be mowing so thats gonna be about a foot long by the time its dry enough to cut.
Anyway I'm off now TTFN xxx

• Heart
Blue

Mr OKeep has lost his bleep
And doesn’t know where to find it
He’s dropped his knob
When he opened his gob
Come back you great big tit

(portions of this rhyme have been altered for aesthetic qualities and because they rhyme. Apologies to those offended especially those with broken knobs)

morning all

• Haha
Talking of Knobs I see Brooklyn Beckham has another tattoo. This one give instructions on how to make a cheese sandwich

take care all and have a good day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blue

Mr OKeep has lost his bleep
And doesn’t know where to find it
He’s dropped his knob
When he opened his gob
Come back you great big tit

(portions of this rhyme have been altered for aesthetic qualities and because they rhyme. Apologies to those offended especially those with broken knobs)

morning all
Morning all😁

Morning harri😘 Your rhyme this morning is bloody hilarious🤣 I needed that laugh, I had an awful nights sleep. It was on the cards as I had trouble switching off but did very late then woke up at half 3 so I'll be cwtching up with the dogs soon for a kip😊
Hope all is well with you and family xx

• Heart
Morning all😁

Morning harri😘 Your rhyme this morning is bloody hilarious🤣 I needed that laugh, I had an awful nights sleep. It was on the cards as I had trouble switching off but did very late then woke up at half 3 so I'll be cwtching up with the dogs soon for a kip😊
Hope all is well with you and family xx
Oh Ems,how horrible I hate having dodgy nights sleep,you have a nice kip with the furbabes.❤

• Heart
Oh Ems,how horrible I hate having dodgy nights sleep,you have a nice kip with the furbabes.❤
It's horrible, I woke up really panicky too so came downstairs to take extra meds. Lack of sleep isn't good with me so I have a medication to take that will slow me down...it's awesome when you first take it because you feel off your tits🤪🤣 then drowsiness kicks in...am at that stage now😴

• Heart
I’m feeling inspired and pissed off in equal measures
This is an oldie but a goodie. I sing to it

Pig or fig?

I’m a pig I’m a fig
I’m a pig I’m a fig
I’m a pig I’m a fig my friend
I’m a pig my friend
I’m a fig my friend
I’m a pig I’m a fig my friend

(the next chorus substitute your for I’m)

thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.