Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm home, first full days work since the operation, now six weeks, well nearly.
Been going from the West End to East London and back again most of the
day. I ended up in Leytonstone around 5:30 but I had a pick up which I could
have turned down and gone home from where I was straight through the
Pipe. Instead I made the collection plus a couple of others, ended up in Fulham
Around 7:30.

No head pain and I don't feel tired so my recovery is nearly complete, only working
3 days this week to be 100 percent sure.

@Dawn Dayn will be pleased to hear this news, Thank you Dawn...(y)(y)

Now I'm going to catch up with skanky, I understand she could be in prison soon.....
Glad to hear you're doing well. 😊 Bet pricey gets off with a fine and points though. 😐

Reactions: 6
I tell you, these bloody people from Wait Watchers get my goat! Talk about pedantic!

night all and God bless

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Morning Krustieswellsalot

@265 Bloody hell,you was in my neck of the woods then yesterday,whereabouts in Leytonstone ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all

must come clean. I’m not joining weight watchers it was my play on words ie wait and being pedantic. I’ll get my coat!

I had a strange dream I asked my dentist to use a silver ring for a filling he said no. I don’t have any silver rings, how strange!

Dolly, Babs only fans has fallen through they said she had a bad attitude difficult to deal with plus there was only 1 subscriber a bloke who writes crazy poetry and likes fiddling with metal bits

Have a good day!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning all

must come clean. I’m not joining weight watchers it was my play on words ie wait and being pedantic. I’ll get my coat!

I had a strange dream I asked my dentist to use a silver ring for a filling he said no. I don’t have any silver rings, how strange!

Dolly, Babs only fans has fallen through they said she had a bad attitude difficult to deal with plus there was only 1 subscriber a bloke who writes crazy poetry and likes fiddling with metal bits

Have a good day!
Oh dear poor Babs.She won’t deal with him.She is more classy than that.

• Haha
Drags me out to sit in car while he's in the bank! Why??
Anyways wanted to post this for Mrs C that I saw in my garden last summer and it's on my phone so here I am, in car park tapping away. Lovely innit?
Awwww Rita that’s a beauty.Do you know the name of it?I can only recognise several.

It’s a Monarch I think.

• Heart
Morning all😊

Morning harri, I'm glad babs has given up the only fans as it's not a breeze like people think it is...

Bloody hell I just can't wake up this morning. My alarm went off at 7am. I turned it off and accidentally fell back to sleep for 10 minutes🤦🏻‍♀️ Thankfully I heard my son going the shower so got up quickly. I make his packed lunch for him. Chicken tikka wraps, not an easy smell to deal with so early in the morning🤢 So everyone has gone to work and school. My daughter has an A level exam this morning bless her, she's relaxed about it which is good😊

I wonder what will happen to kp today then😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m no expert Dolly but is it a swallowtail?
Yes,could be! It’s from the family Papilionidae

Morning all😊

Morning harri, I'm glad babs has given up the only fans as it's not a breeze like people think it is...

Bloody hell I just can't wake up this morning. My alarm went off at 7am. I turned it off and accidentally fell back to sleep for 10 minutes🤦🏻‍♀️ Thankfully I heard my son going the shower so got up quickly. I make his packed lunch for him. Chicken tikka wraps, not an easy smell to deal with so early in the morning🤢 So everyone has gone to work and school. My daughter has an A level exam this morning bless her, she's relaxed about it which is good😊

Mornin Ems,good luck to your daughter🤞Brave lady dealing with those wraps early.Yes we can but hope re skankyflaps.

• Heart
Drags me out to sit in car while he's in the bank! Why??
Anyways wanted to post this for Mrs C that I saw in my garden last summer and it's on my phone so here I am, in car park tapping away. Lovely innit?
Lovely. It looks like a swallowtail. They are quite rare I know they can be found in the Norfolk Broads. Latin name: Papilio Machaon. Monarch butterflies are orange in colour. Thanks for the pic. Love MrsC xxxx

Morning all. It's a lovely morning. Ems can I raid your fancy dress stash for the next barn dance? I need some ideas x

Morning all😊

Wishing your daughter the best of luck. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes,could be! It’s from the family Papilionidae

Mornin Ems,good luck to your daughter🤞Brave lady dealing with those wraps early.Yes we can but hope re skankyflaps.
Thankyou dolly 🥰 She's a good girl, I don't know how they cope with the pressure these days. Especially after missing so much school because of the pandemic🙁

Oh those wraps in the morning are rather wiffy...sometimes make me wretch especially when I squirt on the piri piri sauce🤣

Lovely. It looks like a swallowtail. They are quite rare I know they can be found in the Norfolk Broads. Latin name: Papilio Machaon. Monarch butterflies are orange in colour. Thanks for the pic. Love MrsC xxxx

Morning all. It's a lovely morning. Ems can I raid your fancy dress stash for the next barn dance? I need some ideas x

Wishing your daughter the best of luck. Love MrsC xxxx

Fancy dress ideas🤔 Well my Lara Croft fancy dress outfit went down a storm but I dunno...Lara line dancing🤔🤣

Thankyou😘 my daughter is doing a law exam this morning and going to spoons afterwards with the girls for breakfast...they know how to live these girls🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.