Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
had some rain today, just had HAIL and I could of sworn we had thunder.
Yes,we have had it,sun comes out blue sky then clouds over and pees down,gone dark now,looking at my lightening app quite a few storms about.

Reactions: 5
Yes,we have had it,sun comes out blue sky then clouds over and pees down,gone dark now,looking at my lightening app quite a few storms about.
This has fucked up my plans for the day that's for sure, was going to do a little weeding since I'm
feeling rather good right now. The weather is so random it's not worth going out.

I'm quite pissed off with Miss bleeping Teflon, she had us all fooled and even the media had no idea
she was pulling off this remote stunt. She might be smug right now she has 2 other cases to deal with
so anything can happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This has fucked up my plans for the day that's for sure, was going to do a little weeding since I'm
feeling rather good right now. The weather is so random it's not worth going out.

I'm quite pissed off with Miss bleeping Teflon, she had us all fooled and even the media had no idea
she was pulling off this remote stunt. She might be smug right now she has 2 other cases to deal with
so anything can happen.
I know,I’m getting so bleeping pissed of with the lump of plastic tit.🙁

Well,we know tomorrow she will plead not guilty! Prat.

Just had thunder and pissed down again.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Went for a walk...sun was shining,2 seconds later...torrential rain,hail stones and thunder and lightning!...now sitting in work with wet trainers and socks lol..FML

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh yes,at night in the states the crickets are amazing,especially when they sound in a crescendo.Mind you hear them through the day as well but at night the noise.

I should say in the states they are Cicadas,
We were in Malta some years ago- my son said they were Avocados!I used to catch the crickets here for my lizard tho

• Haha
Rain rain go away...
I had bedding on the line, clothes, 3 attempts now and I'd given up🤷‍♀️ put some in the tumble dryer and low and behold the sun is shining again🤬 Someone tell me what do do, I can't decide if I want to piss most of the time🤣 Help!

• Haha
Rain rain go away...
I had bedding on the line, clothes, 3 attempts now and I'd given up🤷‍♀️ put some in the tumble dryer and low and behold the sun is shining again🤬 Someone tell me what do do, I can't decide if I want to piss most of the time🤣 Help!
Put them on the dryer Ems. Thats what I do. Get it all in there. It's easier x

Put them on the dryer Ems. Thats what I do. Get it all in there. It's easier x
I've got one of these new eco dryers that uses a pump, takes bastard ages! I don't recommend them.
Have a nice time at yoga xx

I would love a tumble dryer not enough room though so use either washing line under car port or this cheap drying stand in piano room.

As Dolly mentioned yesterday the sun is the greatest natural bleach for your clothes especially whites. A spray of Ariel on your dirty gusset also works wonders.

• Haha
My wife is from malta....
I have internet mates there, one that I like to call my little Maltese Sister :) We have had some lovely holidays there too but it won't be full of Russians now will it? :) I saw the most hideous grotesque sight in my life there once - a fat old Russian bloke wearing a thong, glistening with oil like a whale in an oilslick; Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I would love a tumble dryer not enough room though so use either washing line under car port or this cheap drying stand in piano room.

As Dolly mentioned yesterday the sun is the greatest natural bleach for your clothes especially whites. A spray of Ariel on your dirty gusset also works wonders.
I won't have one irrespective of having space for it because I've had THREE catch fire on me from the internal fluff they collect. It worries me that people put them on overnight because they ignite readily but I'm just glad I was nearby when mine when up! Scary stuff

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
I have internet mates there, one that I like to call my little Maltese Sister :) We have had some lovely holidays there too but it won't be full of Russians now will it? :) I saw the most hideous grotesque sight in my life there once - a fat old Russian bloke wearing a thong, glistening with oil like a whale in an oilslick; Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I won't have one irrespective of having space for it because I've had THREE catch fire on me from the internal fluff they collect. It worries me that people put them on overnight because they ignite readily but I'm just glad I was nearby when mine when up! Scary stuff
He mustve thought he looked great lol

• Haha
  • Sick
He mustve thought he looked great lol
Nah. All the kids around the pool were pointing and sniggerring at him but he thought he was the bees knees, wandering around eating ice creams and parading the blubber for all to "enjoy". A Mumu would have been a better idea

• Haha
  • Sick
I know,I’m getting so bleeping pissed of with the lump of plastic tit.🙁

Well,we know tomorrow she will plead not guilty! Prat.

Just had thunder and pissed down again.
In another Krusties thread I said my niece's friend's mum is hosting her Masterclass here in Plymouth. It's not her friend's mum, it's her friend. I told my niece we DONT want her down here.
Anyway, I have put 29 tickets in the basket and they are still there 🤭🤣😂

• Haha
In another Krusties thread I said my niece's friend's mum is hosting her Masterclass here in Plymouth. It's not her friend's mum, it's her friend. I told my niece we DONT want her down here.
Anyway, I have put 29 tickets in the basket and they are still there 🤭🤣😂

In another Krusties thread I said my niece's friend's mum is hosting her Masterclass here in Plymouth, it's not her friend's mum, it's her friend. I told my niece we DONT want her down here.
Anyway, I have put 29 tickets in the basket and they are still there 🤭🤣
Haha and theres skankymerch thinking they're got a potential Full House in Plymouth :LOL:

• Haha

Many many years ago I stabbed a fat Russian bloke in the arse with my fork….this was in 1985…we went to Moscow (can’t remember why 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️) and it was so cheap we went to this restaurant and had loads of caviar and champagne and steak…there was a dance floor and this big drunk Rusky was ‘dancing’ and kept bumping into our table and spilling the champagne….so in the end when he did it again I jabbed my fork in his arse…he was so drunk he carried on dancing for about a minute before he felt it and started rubbing his bum 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Many many years ago I stabbed a fat Russian bloke in the arse with my fork….this was in 1985…we went to Moscow (can’t remember why 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️) and it was so cheap we went to this restaurant and had loads of caviar and champagne and steak…there was a dance floor and this big drunk Rusky was ‘dancing’ and kept bumping into our table and spilling the champagne….so in the end when he did it again I jabbed my fork in his arse…he was so drunk he carried on dancing for about a minute before he felt it and started rubbing his bum 🤣🤣🤣
I thought you were going to say before he felt the fork sticking out of his ass 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.