Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Unfortunately the carers they have all seem to drive and park like complete and utter knobs! Quite a few times I’ve had to go round and make them move their car coz they’re hanging over our driveway….and on one occasion parked halfway across it! The irony is our pavements are huge so there’s no need for them to do it. Also one of her sons has had a skip parked in her driveway for the last 5+ years rather than having it in his own driveway so we get shit from that blowing into our garden 🤦‍♀️🤬
Salut! Talking of terrible drivers I found one in the petrol station when I went in the other day then I got stuck behind her farting about.

It was a Twingo of course - they are notorious here - out steps a little old lady of about 90 who was all of three feet tall who then proceeded to go through ALL her keys searching for the petrol cap one until after about five minutes the bloke in front of me was so pissed-off he got out and went to sort her out. He finds the key and opens the cap then walks away, then she starts deciding whether she wants diesel, unleaded or gas - cue more faff, bloke goes back and decides she wants unleaded then fills her car, puts the cap back on gives her the key and goes back to his car again. (I'm sitting there watching this performance btw) The she opens the boot & pulls out a petrol can when I can see the bloke in front shaking his head in disbelief, he gets out again to sort her out does her petrol can then gets back in his own car - only to find she's somehow lost her bloody keys in the three seconds since he left her. FGS!!! Back out again "Silly me" she says "They're here in my pocket!" Bloke walks away again casting a FFS look in my direction, old lady climbs up into her Twingo, tries every single key until she sticks the right one in the keyhole and kangaroos the car across the forecourt because she'd left it in gear! Finally having chosen A Gear she lurches to the paypoint, spends five minutes remembering her card number then cuts up another vehicle as she launches herself out of the garage without looking!

OMG! There is no way she should be driving after seeing that lot. I tell you this , if I ever think I'm that flipping divvy I will willingly hand in my licence!! C'est la vie! ;)

Yes I am one of those Veggies :) OH took me out to dinner last night because neither of us could be arsed to cook - Burger King! Yes our town has finally joined the 21st century! I was amazed because they actually had FIVE veggie meals available - I had the veggie Steakhouse which was absolutely delish! Stuffed to the brim after that lot with my cheesy chips yummy:)

Off outside now to muck out the chickens TTFN :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Sorry Mrs Ems hope you're ok... 😪
I hope its not spoilt your holiday...xxx
I've got a viewing on my house tommorow so I'm in a mad panic now.. stuffing things into cupboards and moving cats and dogs stuff and shoving toys into random places .🙄

• Heart
Yep been raining here since 11am. Wind has dropped a bit now. I can guarantee as soon as my peonies bloom we get either strong winds and/or torrential rain to completely muller them 😫. Tree peony is flowering now so the flowers won’t last long 😬.

• Sad

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Morning Krustiebums.☺

Funder and lightening,very,very frightening☺
Indeed! Galileo Galileo etc etc

Hello all! Very late today as been out with OH as he was going to buy another van and I was going to be allowed to drive his truck back, however he can't take it to tomorrow so I need not have gone after all Never mind though because it was a nice drive once the rain stopped; We seem to go from boiling hot to drenched every hour currently.
Glad to see Mum is home again though Harri and I'll bet she's glad to be there too back with you all again :)
Right I'd better get done on here and off to peel the prawns for dinner tonight so TTFN :) xxx

• Heart

VIP Member
I'm off for another ride after my Pot Noodle lunch, it's a bit chilly right now
so I'm waiting for it to get a tad warmer. Planning on a belt down the M25
destination..... fuck knows, I'm making it up as I go today.

• Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Awwww sounds fab Mrs C did you wear yer cowboy boots?
Oh yes Dolly. I was fully kitted out. I don't do things by halves. I went to work in a full reindeer suit at Christmas and was told to take it off. Had a right bollocking. Everybody thought it was funny except my boss. I was hot though so I was glad to take it off

You've done a great job. I have artificial grass and white stones around the border with a shed I erected myself. I don't have time to be up there mowing. I have too many willies to carve. Lol xx

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning Krustiebums.Hope all ok.
Morning dolly, I'm loving this new krustiebums nickname you've given us🤣! I'm voting for this new as our new name as it's the first time I've ever had a bum...I have a flarse...flat arse🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Morning everyone! Harri, you'll have to tell me about your pasta sauce, I'm in need of some new pasta recipes xxx

• Heart

VIP Member
Oh gawd,I’m sooo enjoying the Vardy/Rooney case,what a vile bitch is Vardy..good grief.

@265 you are really into the case as well.☺
I can't wait for Skanky's trial, if it's anything like CR V RV, Skanky is in DEEP SHIT!!!

As I remember when all the shit started back a few years ago I found this case to be of
real interest. All that has come out because of this case has shocked me in many ways.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
@MrsEms - I see you lurking, how is your face today?
Pretty...just for you😘🤣

Morning all!😊

I've been lurking yes. A bit tired, had to get back into the old routine myself this morning and woke up a few times during the night with a sore mouth. At least I can close it now...which my husband is thrilled with🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone's ok. Thank god it's the weekend is a I can say 🤣

@Harrigan it's lovely to see you back ❤ am so glad your Mum is home, I hope she continues her recovery well now she's back in her own surroundings xx

@Constantlychargingipadnow your buckets are blooming nicely. I've been feeding my Warsaw Nike since the buds started forming, she's started flowering lovely the last couple of days. This is a double flower, it's as big as my hand 😘 xx
IMG_20220520_190014~2.jpg

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Great suggestion @Facehugger 😘😘 and brilliant as always @Pom Bear 😘😘

Thank you very much Love from Pom 🥰😀❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

Funny as hell, well done you! I wish I had your patience to do pictures, honestly, you do make people smile ❤ I think I need a new man, if you have time, I'm a bit bored of the old one, his T shirt needs a wash and he's looking a bit older now, when you have time could you have a tinker about with this for me? Please and thank you muchly my love 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾🥰😘 XXX

View attachment 1269339
Thank you and that's lovely to hear..it's good to make people smile❤💖🥰🤗👽🐾😘 xx

That's a good pic...I make that now for you then I be back on my usual time 🥰❤💖👽🐾💕😘 xx.

Resizer_16526451343011.jpg

Oh no, I don't mean I'm bored of Steve, I'd never get bored of him, he just needs a little bit of TLC from Pom, that's all xx
That's ok I knew what you mean lol 😄😄❤🥰👽🐾💕😘 xx.
I'm always happy to make any pics and I do like your new one..let me know if you need anything changing Love Pom 😀👍🥰❤😄💖🤗👽🐾😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Thankyou dolly 🥰 She's a good girl, I don't know how they cope with the pressure these days. Especially after missing so much school because of the pandemic🙁

Oh those wraps in the morning are rather wiffy...sometimes make me wretch especially when I squirt on the piri piri sauce🤣

Fancy dress ideas🤔 Well my Lara Croft fancy dress outfit went down a storm but I dunno...Lara line dancing🤔🤣

Thankyou😘 my daughter is doing a law exam this morning and going to spoons afterwards with the girls for breakfast...they know how to live these girls🤣
Absolutely she's loving her life. I don't know about Lara Croft. Have you got a gingham mini skirt to match my tied in the middle shirt. Maybe Harri can make me one. She's one handy lady. I think I still have my velvet leopard skin catsuit somewhere. Lol. X

Good luck MrsEms to your daughter you must be very proud of her and all your children now you just need them to cook like you!

I’m having hot flushes again all over the place, oh well

This is true, ask Dolly. Dolly asked if mum likes KT. I I initially thought she was on about Pricey! I thought mum being Italian of a certain age how the hell would she know who the Pricey was!

Doh!
Flushes are horrid Harri and the sweats. I'm on HRT now thank god. My oestrogen meds have sorted that and the testosterone has sorted out my joint pains. I felt like I got thrown down the stairs, poisoned and run over all at the same time. I wanted to die this time last year. It was awful. I've been fit all my life, don't drink much and don't do drugs. It just shows it can happen to anyone. It's no joke

Last edited:
  • Heart

VIP Member
Morning all, as I'm preparing to go back to work soon I'm trying to get use to
waking up to the alarm now. It's set for 8AM which is my normal time, I did
get up this morning around 8:30. Nice and Sunny out there today, going for
my bike ride after Lunch. Depending on my mood I might do more work in the
Garden.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
This has fucked up my plans for the day that's for sure, was going to do a little weeding since I'm
feeling rather good right now. The weather is so random it's not worth going out.

I'm quite pissed off with Miss Fucking Teflon, she had us all fooled and even the media had no idea
she was pulling off this remote stunt. She might be smug right now she has 2 other cases to deal with
so anything can happen.
I know,I’m getting so fucking pissed of with the lump of plastic shit.🙁

Well,we know tomorrow she will plead not guilty! Prat.

Just had thunder and pissed down again.

• Angry
Afternoon all ❤
Happy Monday!

Hope everyone is doing well ❤
Hope the injured and those feeling a bit rubbish have a better week and are back to themselves this week!
To everyone else, I hope you have a fabulous week too ❤
A fresh week, a fresh start and new positive outlook.

Lots of love ❤

• Heart