Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knickered knockered knackered
Let’s get hammered
See you in the pub down the road
Crisps and nuts and pretzels
Lager or cola
Will I meet a prince or a toad?

to be contd…..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Evening you lovely people 👽🤗❤😘 hope you are all ok. Lovely pics Connie and Dolly, thanks for sharing 😘 xx

Oh, I can't believe Ray has died 😥 how sad, at his age. My favourite film of his is 'Unlawful Entry' with Madeleine Stowe, where he plays the psycho policeman. RIP Ray ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love cranking up my stereo...you can't beat vinyl x
Now you're talking Notty. Ive got vinyls in my attic. No bloody stereo any more though. Im saddened by that. I want to play them but haven't got the time to rig things up. X

Evening you lovely people 👽🤗❤😘 hope you are all ok. Lovely pics Connie and Dolly, thanks for sharing 😘 xx

Oh, I can't believe Ray has died 😥 how sad, at his age. My favourite film of his is 'Unlawful Entry' with Madeleine Stowe, where he plays the psycho policeman. RIP Ray ❤
Gosh Im shocked at that. Poor Ray. I thought he was a great actor. X

• Heart
Reactions: 6

He is a legend of an actor.
Hope your well facey ❤❤❤

Now you're talking Notty. Ive got vinyls in my attic. No bloody stereo any more though. Im saddened by that. I want to play them but haven't got the time to rig things up. X

Gosh Im shocked at that. Poor Ray. I thought he was a great actor. X
Go buy a stereo and enjoy your vinyl xx

• Heart
Hope your well facey ❤❤❤

Indeed he was, bless him. I read he died in his sleep filming abroad somewhere, was it the Maldives? I'm good thank you My Lovely Mr Stormtrooper ❤❤❤ xxx

• Heart
Hope your well facey ❤❤❤

Go buy a stereo and enjoy your vinyl
Hope your well facey ❤❤❤

I would do but Im having a triple heart bypass on monday . I have heart disease in my family. I was hoping to put it off until autumn. Ive been fit all my life and its not fair. That's life. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
I see Gemma Collins has lost 3.5 stone again. Whenever she puts weight on no figure is given but when she loses weight it’s always 3.5 stone. I need some of those magic scales.

Pigs in blankets
Sheep in heels
Cockroach in platforms
Spin the wheel….

to be contd…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh goodness! Hope all goes well for you Mrs C. What a way to spend a bank holiday Monday, I hope you will be ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh goodness! Hope all goes well for you Mrs C. What a way to spend a bank holiday Monday, I hope you will be ok xx
I don't do things by halves me. As you know but I love everyone. Well if I'm not here Ive had a great life. Love MrsC xxxx. Im frightened x

• Heart
What is going on, Andy Fletcher of Depeche Mode has died. He was 60.
Oh no! I loved the Mode as a teenager, this is terrible! 😥 Xx

I don't do things by halves me. As you know but I love everyone. Well if I'm not here Ive had a great life. Love MrsC xxxx. Im frightened x
Best they do it now and get you sorted, rather than it being a life or death rush job if you'd collapsed with a heart attack. You'll be in good hands, whoever the surgeon is working on a bank holiday Monday he must be dedicated. You'll come through fine xx

RIP Andy Fletcher. ''Words are very Unnecessary'' ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh no! I loved the Mode as a teenager, this is terrible! 😥 Xx

Best they do it now and get you sorted, rather than it being a life or death rush job if you'd collapsed with a heart attack. You'll be in good hands, whoever the surgeon is working on a bank holiday Monday he must be dedicated. You'll come through fine xx

RIP Andy Fletcher. ''Words are very Unnecessary'' ❤

Yes. See you on the other side. If you don't hear from me I'm dead

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.