Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god, that's fricken hilarious!!! 🤭🤭🤣 He's game for a laugh, obviously 🤣 xx
He is bless him….he’s so shy most of the time but he‘s not shy when it comes to the mankini! 🤣…..we always did a hot tub Xmas video on holiday and posted it on Facebook…..the mankini came into play then 🤣🤣🤪🤪🤣🤣xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning krustiefucks

Bit grey outside,hope we have rain,don’t fancy watering garden.🥴

Oh Connie that mankini 🤣🤣

Mrs C fab photo.☺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its raining here yet again Dolly so I expect your wish will come true today. When it rains we let the geese out into the gardens because they cannot go in the field with everyone else as they attack EVERYBODY - now they're loitering by the gate waiting for postie lady :) Forget the dogs - these two are buggers :)

So poor old skanky never got her 21 gun salute from her Public on her birthday then, but neither did she get The Wedding eitherLOL Bloody shame eh?
Well like as not I have a few errands to run today so I shall sort myself out and get going. Back later on TTFN :) xxx

• Heart
Its raining here yet again Dolly so I expect your wish will come true today. When it rains we let the geese out into the gardens because they cannot go in the field with everyone else as they attack EVERYBODY - now they're loitering by the gate waiting for postie lady :) Forget the dogs - these two are buggers :)

So poor old skanky never got her 21 gun salute from her Public on her birthday then, but neither did she get The Wedding eitherLOL Bloody shame eh?
Well like as not I have a few errands to run today so I shall sort myself out and get going. Back later on TTFN :) xxx
Awww Hope Rita🤞Naughty geese,they do make me giggle though.Better than any hardnut blokies,It’s very strange with Skanky,Has he fucked off?Something is going on.🤔

Awww this came up as a memory,remember me telling you about my dear half brother that died just a couple weeks before I was born.

This pic (also have a large one) was taken in my Nans garden dear David.

1-E1137-DF-67-DB-4-E8-E-94-AC-7-DF4-ECE4-C2-F2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Morning all😘 Krustyfucks....
Dolly you gave me my first lol this morning when I read that🤣

Aww, that picture of your brother. He looked a cutie❤ xx

• Heart
Oh yes Dolly. I was fully kitted out. I don't do things by halves. I went to work in a full reindeer suit at Christmas and was told to take it off. Had a right bollocking. Everybody thought it was funny except my boss. I was hot though so I was glad to take it off

You've done a great job. I have artificial grass and white stones around the border with a shed I erected myself. I don't have time to be up there mowing. I have too many willies to carve. Lol xx
Talking of Willie's MrsC, my Sister sent me this picture. She said this was a diseased willy
Screenshot_20220523-090657_Messenger.jpg

Then she sent me another one
Screenshot_20220523-090636_Messenger.jpg

If I had seen these, I'd had thought a couple of randy guys had been buried in a shallow grave 🤭😆🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Morning all😘 Krustyfucks....
Dolly you gave me my first lol this morning when I read that🤣

Aww, that picture of your brother. He looked a cutie❤ xx
🤣 that’s good to have a laugh.

Poor David died of Whooping Cough and Pneumonia,he had caught measles and then he developed Whooping Cough,apparently he was a lovely little boy,he was buried week before I was born.

Talking of Willie's MrsC, my Sister sent me this picture. She said this was a diseased willy
View attachment 1287408

View attachment 1287411

If I had seen these, I'd had thought a couple of randy guys had been buried in a shallow grave 🤭😆🤣
Oh dear,actually are they those weird plant things you see in Kew Gardens?🤣🤣

• Heart
View attachment 1287408

View attachment 1287411

Oh my god! I feel dirty looking at those🤣 Where are these planted? Asking for a friend...😁🤣

🤣 that’s good to have a laugh.

Poor David died of Whooping Cough and Pneumonia,he had caught measles and then he developed Whooping Cough,apparently he was a lovely little boy,he was buried week before I was born.
That's so sad about your brother🙁 He does look a lovely little boy❤ We're so lucky to have immunizations against these childhood illnesses now. Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Awww Hope Rita🤞Naughty geese,they do make me giggle though.Better than any hardnut blokies,It’s very strange with Skanky,Has he fucked off?Something is going on.🤔

Awww this came up as a memory,remember me telling you about my dear half brother that died just a couple weeks before I was born.

This pic (also have a large one) was taken in my Nans garden dear David.

View attachment 1287319
Did you name Dave after your brother, Dolly? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all

had early bath hair washing session. Note to self, remember water displacement theory if you have a big bum

Dolly you would be proud of me I shaved my armpits feel half a stone lighter

I don’t follow the Kardashian’s but what a miserable waste of space they are and as for those wedding dresses! Oh well

Sweat stains anyone? Advice re removing in washing clothes. That and dried pasta sauce hard to erase any advice gratefully received but no win no fee

have a good day xx

• Haha
Morning all

had early bath hair washing session. Note to self, remember water displacement theory if you have a big bum

I don’t follow the Kardashian’s but what a miserable waste of space they are and as for those wedding dresses! Oh well

Sweat stains anyone? Advice re removing in washing clothes. That and dried pasta sauce hard to erase any advice gratefully received but no win no fee

have a good day xx
Harri,I know that I’ve had t shirts with pasta stains soaked t shirt then washed,still there but hanged it out it was really sunny all day,I Looked t shirt stains had gone,the sun bleached them out,best thing.👍

Armpits done then🤣 I’m lucky don’t have to worry.🤣

Looks like Skanky has a court thing tomorrow!speeding! She wouldn’t say who was driving,it’s very confusing at the moment cos none of us was aware of it.I believe it’s a online court thingy.

Apparently driving thingy was 13 Sept 2021,she was already banned,she wouldn’t say who was driving.

This needs to go on her .wiki.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Morning all

have a good day xx
Morning harri😘

Well done for de-fuzzing, I did it Saturday...legs and all😁 Well with the sun coming out and the summer dresses I had to. I'd bought some Mr muscle plug unblocker for the aftermath🤭

Oh I saw the Kardashians wedding pictures...how awful🤢 I cannot believe the wedding was sponsored by dolce and Gabbana so they made the clothes, settings basically designed everything. Which in all honesty looked like something from the night of the living dead...and I think d&g have just buried their own brand🤦🏻‍♀️ What horrible dresses😂

The sweat stains? My son loves his white t-shirts so I do try to treat them a little bit more with some extra liquid on the stains frequently but over time it does tend to ruin them or the deodorant does plus he sometimes like to throw pasta sauce on himself too🤣 Vanish liquid is a must in my house!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.