Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much face. It’s so lovely to be able to look after mum at home. We can never repay what she has done for us all these years. xxx

What a beautiful flower! We have a clematis too, they are so gorgeous when they spread along a fence or side of a house.

Dolly, does your elderly azalea need a walking frame or support stockings?
You're welcome lovey ❤ she'll thrive as much as she can in her own bed and her own home now, I know from experience. It's not about repaying anything, it's just about her being looked after, comfortable and happy. Much love to you and your family ❤ xx

Wow that’s amazing Facie! I’ve bought three lots of 2 clematis and planted them at either end of things over the last couple of years….only one of each lot has survived so whereas I was expecting one either end of trellis/border etc I’m left with one at each place 😫xx
I've had Nike in a pot for 12 years now Con. Every year I cut her back, in February just above all the new shoots. And scrape the top layer of compost out and refill it with fresh. Once the buds start to show, feed her 3 times a week. It's true what they say about Clematis,the first year they sleep, the second year they creep, after that they leap 😊 it's a labour of love, I don't have many plants as the dog waters them all for me, the sod, but Nike's pot is just a bit too high for leg cocking activities so shes safe 🤣❤😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You're welcome lovey ❤ she'll thrive as much as she can in her own bed and her own home now, I know from experience. It's not about repaying anything, it's just about her being looked after, comfortable and happy. Much love to you and your family ❤ xx

I've had Nike in a pot for 12 years now Con. Every year I cut her back, in February just above all the new shoots. And scrape the top layer of compost out and refill it with fresh. Once the buds start to show, feed her 3 times a week. It's true what they say about Clematis,the first year they sleep, the second year they creep, after that they leap 😊 it's a labour of love, I don't have many plants as the dog waters them all for me, the sod, but Nike's pot is just a bit too high for leg cocking activities so shes safe 🤣❤😘 xx
Brilliant! I do find things in my garden flourish most of the time even with me completely neglecting them 😖….and then some things flourish then have a year pretending they’re dead until the next year….point in case one of my wisterias seems dead this year when it’s normally the 💪💪 one….I’m keeping my fingers crossed coz the other one did exactly the same a couple of years ago 🤦‍♀️🤣 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm home, had a curry from the Chinese followed by a Magnum, working week is done!
Quiet weekend, got the front lawn to cut which I will do over the weekend, probably
Sunday because I want it to dry properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm home, had a curry from the Chinese followed by a Magnum, working week is done!
Quiet weekend, got the front lawn to cut which I will do over the weekend, probably
Sunday because I want it to dry properly.
Lamb this Sunday for dinner Captain?? 👍🤣

Reactions: 5
Thank you so much face. It’s so lovely to be able to look after mum at home. We can never repay what she has done for us all these years. xxx

What a beautiful flower! We have a clematis too, they are so gorgeous when they spread along a fence or side of a house.

Dolly, does your elderly azalea need a walking frame or support stockings?
🤣🤣🤣Harri! Pmsl

Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone's ok. Thank god it's the weekend is a I can say 🤣

@Harrigan it's lovely to see you back ❤ am so glad your Mum is home, I hope she continues her recovery well now she's back in her own surroundings xx

@Constantlychargingipadnow your buckets are blooming nicely. I've been feeding my Warsaw Nike since the buds started forming, she's started flowering lovely the last couple of days. This is a double flower, it's as big as my hand 😘 xx
View attachment 1281427
Oh my that’s beautiful Facey..❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣Harri! Pmsl

Oh my that’s beautiful Facey..❤
How are you Dolly? My gym/swimming hubby is okay. He was training in the gym this morning. My friend and I were there and offered to take him for coffee but he had to see the nurse 11.30. He had all us gym ladies running around after him. Lol. He's a lovely man and I'm so glad he's on the mend. We always have a cuddle and chat. I hope everyone is okay. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How are you Dolly? My gym/swimming hubby is okay. He was training in the gym this morning. My friend and I were there and offered to take him for coffee but he had to see the nurse 11.30. He had all us gym ladies running around after him. Lol. He's a lovely man and I'm so glad he's on the mend. We always have a cuddle and chat. I hope everyone is okay. Love MrsC xxxx
Awwww hello Mrs C,I’m fine thsnkyou,miserable day here weather wise! Hope you are ok my love..❤

• Heart
I hope my number 1 hubby is okay too. X

Awwww hello Mrs C,I’m fine thsnkyou,miserable day here weather wise! Hope you are ok my love..❤
Im okay Dolly. Over my concussion now. Onwards and upwards. You better be eating tidy. Love MrsC xxxx

Awww, congrats Connie ❤😘 that's it, you are stuck here now forever 🤣 xx
Facie. How has your week been lovely? X

I guess I'm divorced. Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope my number 1 hubby is okay too. X

Im okay Dolly. Over my concussion now. Onwards and upwards. You better be eating tidy. Love MrsC xxxx

Facie. How has your week been lovely? X

I guess I'm divorced. Lol
At certain times my job is toxically manically busy Mrs C. This is one of those times, but I'm still alive xx

I'm good babes!

Got a real good funny photo for you all.

View attachment 1281992
Oh dear, no smoking, no guns & no dogs, that's me buggered for starters............. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Morning Krustiebums.Hope all ok.
Morning Dolly and all Krusties…all good here….just about to head off to the garden centre coz I need more compost to finish planting my 🍅 and 🌶 into their big pots. We used to have two compost bins but had to get rid of them coz the 🐀 🐀 discovered them and burrowed underneath and ate everything I was throwing in 🤦‍♀️🤣. Lovely @Pom Bear when you get time could you please make me one of your wonderful VIP badges? 😘😘😘 thank you 😘😘😘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.