Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back quickly before I log off for the night as we are having a HUGE thunderstorm with torrential rain, the lot that you'll have tomorrow to really make that Monday Morning Feelings for you all Yes its BAD! Then sky is a greenish grey and the noise of the rain is deafening on the veranda roof too

Heres what's done so far, the upper landing and stairwell, I have around the cupboards and a small wall at the other end of the landing then its finished! :) Then onto next project :(
TTFN all xxx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is for you 265, I took a picture today...roast beef, honey roasted parsnips, cauliflower cheese. It was enjoyed by all...I'm shocked really as I did wake up with a bastard of a hangoverπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
I like the way your carrots are chopped

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like the way your carrots are chopped
Aww thanks mrs C😊 My lot take the piss out of me when I'm chopping my carrots because the all have to be the same length...husband does sneak up and chop a few shorter just to wind me up🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Awwwww Ems,that looks effin fab gal!making me Hank.πŸ₯΄

Awwww Facey it’s been peeing down here..we have a β€˜local jumble trail’ lots of roads round here selling goods,clothes,arts and crafts,etc loads of things then later live music..soo many people about so nice to see even though weather is orrible.
Dolly I'm back from my break. Have you been eating regularly? Tell me the truth now. Love MrsC xxxx

Reactions: 1
Aww thanks mrs C😊 My lot take the piss out of me when I'm chopping my carrots because the all have to be the same length...husband does sneak up and chop a few shorter just to wind me up🀣
Oh he's a bugger. I like symmetrical veg cut on slants perfect angles I'm a pain but it looks and tastes better. I don't like round veg. I don't know why but it's tasteless. I hate the colour cerise. It hurts my teeth. Love MrsC xxxx

Awwww Mrs C erm,erm.πŸ₯΄
Come on Dolly. Have a yoghurt and a biscuit in the morning a little sandwich for lunch and a bowl of soup for dinner. Love MrsC xxxx

Oh he's a bugger. I like symmetrical veg cut on slants perfect angles I'm a pain but it looks and tastes better. I don't like round veg. I don't know why but it's tasteless. I hate the colour cerise. It hurts my teeth. Love MrsC xxxx

Come on Dolly. Have a yoghurt and a biscuit in the morning a little sandwich for lunch and a bowl of soup for dinner. Love MrsC xxxx
I eat peas even though they are round I know they are good for me but I don't really like them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just had my roast Lamb dinner, it was delicious, no cabbage again but
we had sprouts!! No Photo today however @Facehugger would have
given me a 10 for the vast amount of thick gravy.

Yesterday I placed two prefilled bird feeders on the dead witch hazel
tree, one had ordinary seed and the other was mealworms, today there
was a lot of activity, one of the birdfeeders had slipped down and was
completely empty, buggers had all the meal worms and didn't touch
the seed. I don't have anymore mealworms so I'm going to refill it with
birdseed and reposition the feeder and breaking out the cable ties to
keep it in place.
They definitely have their favourites….we buy Niger seed specifically for the goldfinches but they make such a mess throwing the empty husks on the floor that we get β€˜dirty’ pigeons coming in all the time pecking around.

Just a friendly reminder.

View attachment 1268583
This came up yesterday on my Facebook memories…..from going down to breakfast in the hotel before I went to work in Caracas! 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Back quickly before I log off for the night as we are having a HUGE thunderstorm with torrential rain, the lot that you'll have tomorrow to really make that Monday Morning Feelings for you all Yes its BAD! Then sky is a greenish grey and the noise of the rain is deafening on the veranda roof too

Heres what's done so far, the upper landing and stairwell, I have around the cupboards and a small wall at the other end of the landing then its finished! :) Then onto next project :(
TTFN all xxx
That looks lovely Rita ❀ I am currently on my way to yours in my van, in the rain, to sneak in under the racket of the storm to steal your chairs and those beautiful pictures 🀣😘 xx

• Heart

TTFN all xxx
Gorgeous Rita.❀

• Heart
That looks lovely Rita ❀ I am currently on my way to yours in my van, in the rain, to sneak in under the racket of the storm to steal your chairs and those beautiful pictures 🀣😘 xx
Hi Facie. Are you okay? I'm back from my break. We came back dinnertime and chucked our stuff home and went for a swim. Was talking to one of our gym girls on the way out. She told us my swimming hubby has had a fall and his leg is not healing very well. He's 95 in August. My friend and I are meeting him up the gym on Wednesday and taking him for coffee. I'm worried about him. He's a lovely bloke and a great inspiration to us all there. Love MrsC xxxx

@MrsCranky I thought of you and your willy whittling when I saw this photo! A garden feature xx
Respect sister. I'm a mad willy whittler. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Hi Facie. Are you okay? I'm back from my break. We came back dinnertime and chucked our stuff home and went for a swim. Was talking to one of our gym girls on the way out. She told us my swimming hubby has had a fall and his leg is not healing very well. He's 95 in August. My friend and I are meeting him up the gym on Wednesday and taking him for coffee. I'm worried about him. He's a lovely bloke and a great inspiration to us all there. Love MrsC xxxx

Respect sister. I'm a mad willy whittler. Love MrsC xxxx
I'm ok thank you Mrs C, glad you had a good time away, hope your friend gets better soon too, he must take care at that grand old age bless him xx

• Heart
I'm ok thank you Mrs C, glad you had a good time away, hope your friend gets better soon too, he must take care at that grand old age bless him xx
Just a friendly reminder.

View attachment 1268583
Noted

Facie. He's had a very bad fall and at his age it's worrying. Im very worried about him. All my gym and swimming buddies are concerned. We have a great community up there and worry about each other

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh I think our Connie will like that Pom, although I do think you've been a bit generous with the length of that asparagus my friend 🀭🀭 thank you, bless you, hope you're ok today, love & hugs from me πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ xxx
Just added πŸ˜€πŸ’•πŸ’•β£πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Looooooool I wondered the same but only way to cover the cactus but it's made us laugh lol πŸ€­πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ XX.

Not to bad today thank you my friend ..thank you and Pom hugs and loads of love to you tooβ€πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.