Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stitch#17

Hmmm things I took from the Q&A

They both read here and I think Dullum agrees with us 😂 hence the need for soul searching & family bonding! Still think he’s gay, maybe he’s confessed all to Sian…?

She’s not doing a budgeting story as she doesn’t want to give the trolls what they wanted… aww poor Sian is that after you announced in public your in laws funded your DVC you know, that you brag about constantly along with holiday after holiday.

I feel like she’s desperate for someone to ask her “what’s up hun” she made so many references to not feeling herself, trolls, lacking confidence.
I love how these insta ‘influencers’ label anybody who criticises them in any way at all “trolls”. Not trolls love we can just see exactly how much you’ve changed from the down to earth girl I enjoyed watching in early vlogs and all this insta shit has gone to your head big time! Can’t stand to watch her anymore. Such a shame.

Reactions: 10

pumpkinpie88

I’m confused or maybe I’ve just missed something but who’s talking about tattle? I can only guess she’s read here herself but because no one has asked her “what’s up hun?” after the desperate troll posts she thought she’mention it and get tonnes of sympathy.

she’s so thirsty.

She ought to put more effort into making sure Dullum is straight and spending time with her daughters rather than meeting every Disney stranger on insta.

Stitch#17

Oh my god! Seriously!! Going a an expensive cruise with random "friends" from instragram.
I'm lost for words.
Imagine leaving your family to go cruising with bloody strangers.
She has lost the plot.
Fair enough meeting in a pub for a drink to introduce yourselves but not straight on a crusie.
When I first started watching their WDW vlogs a few years ago I quite liked them but as soon as she started trying to be insta famous with the Disney crowd and referring to instagrammers she’d never met as ‘friends’ I lost all respect. It really has gone to her head and she thinks she’s something she’s not.

EllBelle

I'm sorry coming home in your scrubs from a hospital and lying on the floor 🤮 regardless of being in a global pandemic the bugs that are in a hospital I would not want them in my home. Take your scrubs/uniform off in work and don't wear them home.

• Sick

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
That photo on her Instagram looking out over the lake with her arms around the girls.

I'd love to have seen the 30 seconds before and 30 seconds after Dullum hit the button.

Fake as fuck. Pardon my French

greeneggmagic

If she can’t cope with negative comments, then she isn’t really going to cope with her channel actually being anything. She has such a small following and I’d say the Disney community are a lot kinder than most with comments.

if she’s getting that much hate so early on, then maybe should think about why that’s happening. Most can see she’s very fake and only trying to be famous.

Sian is a show off, detailing her whole life and putting it on show her kids will surely get fed up of this in time. What if they say no to their photo being shared.

This whole influencer culture must enforce narcissistic tendencies - influencers obsessing over how many likes they have and when they get too many dislikes - they shut these down. S&D, Brogan they’ve all done this. No-one can call them out or they get cancelled / blocked.
I truly believe that the deleting/blocking of comments on influencer accounts is equally as harmful as “troll” comments themselves. It removes all honest criticism or even comments that don’t fit the narrative. It allows influencers to twist reality, create untrue narratives, and to promote unhealthy ideals. It creates a completely false reality and this can result in massive mental health pressures on people who take the accounts on face value. Instagram would be much better if comments could only be deleted after review by a moderator.

Take Sian’s account. She actively promotes the idea that anybody can afford 8-10 holidays a year if they just budget a bit better and cut down on spending. That just isn’t true but a lot of people will believe it and blame themselves that they can’t afford all these holidays and believe that they are failing as parents as a result. This is without even getting into the fact that Sian’s idea of cutting down on spending still involves significantly more discretionary spending than the majority of the population.

• Heart

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Her insta story, apologising for those waiting for a hot tub on the cruis as they sat in it for over an hour. So rude, so entitled, no manners.

• Wow
  • Angry

Tublet83

VIP Member
A weekend child free I can think of a million of places I would rather go than a Disney cruise that I had just BEEN on a month before.

For someone who claims her life revolves around “travel” and she wants to take the kids out to homeschool them whilst travelling, her travelling is really boring 😂

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The caption should read.

“when you go on a family holiday, take your kids out of school but shove them in holiday kids club 99% of the time so you and your full husband can sit and read books and be dull miserable dullards together....”

• Wow
  • Haha
Her love for vlogging has been reignited because she went to a special invite only event that only a few people could vlog. It made her feel super special, as evidenced by her subsequent belittling of other people at Disney who like different fireworks or who film things “wrong”. I feel so sad for her girls that their one and only family holiday that was going to be just for fun and relaxation will now be just another closely choreographed performance designed entirely to maximise engagement and views.

Sian, leave the camera at home, enjoy your family, and actually make some real memories of time spent together: not fake YouTube memories designed for internet strangers.

Reactions: 9

disneys

VIP Member
I'm glad you think so aswell! Why would you agree to holiday with people you have never met.
Very weird , it’s so intense to go on holiday with people as well … if I was spending £2k on a cruise I’d be making sure it’s with people I know & like !

pumpkinpie88

What’s with the new pose she’s started doing in the last few posts? She looks like she about to start line dancing?

Is this a pose she’s copied from someone else as I doubt she’s thought of it herself 🙄

• Haha

JessieB

Chatty Member
Why is she still harping on about the sofa bed not being made up for their arrival, most people would get there at times when they wouldn't want the bed out, they would want it as a sofa first. Its a self catering apartment Im surprised she didn't expect someone to come in and do the washing up for her. If I had booked for 4 I would expect cutlery etc for 4 buts it not the end of the world just let the kids eat first. Also there were 3 chairs in the appt not 2, there were 2 at the table and 1 at the desk, plus you have a sofa, so busy complaining that she's forgotten how to count.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Do any of these vloggers have actual friends outside of the Disney niche?
Clearly not!

It's all for instagram and YouTube clout!!!!

Hence why they had to meet up with the absolute deadbeat parents that are Sophie and Dave at Legoland.

It's all for insta fame. Absolute embarrassments.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I think they are going to do the runs so I think fair play, they’d need to bring someone with them anyway as the kids would need to be watched! Obviously if they were going for a two week holiday that’s way too much, but if they’re going for a week or less I don’t see a problem
There are plenty of places to run without travelling to Disney and especially as they are sooooo budget conscious 🤥

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
I don’t really understand everyone’s fascination with how they afford stuff. So what??

I get the whole she shouldn’t say she’s budgeting if they’re well off… but no one should have to justify what they spend their money on.
I am fascinated.
Knappily goes to great lengths to ensure we know she is the saving queen and frugal, does without a tumble dryer, doesn't buy takeout coffee (but does) etc.

Nobody should have justify what they spend their money on, even when they say they're budgeting....

give in, she's an influencer, her life is the Instagram and she puts out exactly the narrative she wants. She lives to gloat.