Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So depressing that Sian’s photo is a posed influencer photo taken solely to increase her engagement and taken on a trip she went on with two strangers with the main motivation of “generating content” and promoting each other’s accounts. She could legitimately write off the cost of her stranger danger cruise as a business expense incurred in “growing her brand”.

Compare with the other two photos, which are children or a family enjoying a holiday.

Reactions: 9
It's fantastic advertising for Disney though. They don't have to pay people, influencers like that are clamoring for the pat on the back from Disney. Other brands would have to shell out ÂŁÂŁÂŁ or give a trip for free to get the pics.

I have been thinking though about the financial questions we all have.

Considering that the bank of Mum and Dad paid for the DVC initial payment (in the video she said that you have to tell the bank its for renovations!! How irresponsible!)

Could we then safely assume that Mum and Dad put a fair bit of money towards or pay outright for other trips they join them on? Like Centre parcs, Cornwall, DisneyWorld ect.

Also if Mum and Dad are happy to pay for DVC, then maybe they are happy to pay for other things. Like cars. Or house deposits. Or dogs....

Edit to add, she has a blog still up.

Reactions: 7
Is her overwhelming entertainment options her only worry in life? Pathetic. I wish I had no other worries than choosing which vlogs to watch…
First world problems 🙄 What a pathetic individual she has become and to use the word anxious in relation to something as trivial as that…she should count her lucky stars that’s all she has to feel anxious about! It’s all about creating a poll to up engagement anyway - so transparent.

Reactions: 4
First world problems 🙄 What a pathetic individual she has become and to use the word anxious in relation to something as trivial as that…she should count her lucky stars that’s all she has to feel anxious about! It’s all about creating a poll to up engagement anyway - so transparent.
As someone with severe anxiety this makes me really angry. Oh does your chest tighten up, do you feel dizzy and hyperventilate and nearly pass out because you have too much to watch??!

Reactions: 9
This makes my blood boil.

How dare she belittle and compare actual struggles with having too much to watch on the television 🤬

Reactions: 3
She’s an absolute joke of a human. How the hell does she remain in the job she’s in given her lack of thought to her comments and actions. I hope her boss sees the shite she posts and she gets sacked. I know not likely but still…

Also never seen or heard Si🤮n say she loves her kids so much like she does Epcot. Honestly imagine your parents loving Disney more than you.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she loves her kids way more than Disney but, at the moment, her priorities seem way out of whack: she appears to be prioritising her Disney “career” above everything else.

Really interesting to look back at her blog from 2016 which said they were aiming to go to Disney “every other year” to make memories and even disparaged DVC as “silly”. The focus back then was clearly her children and there was much more balance. Compare to now where almost every item of clothing is Disney, they aim to go 4-5 times a year and are now even leaving their kids behind to go to Disney. Her kids won’t be making many memories sat at home whilst mummy and daddy run round Disney thousands of miles away.

I get that it is a Disney focussed account and long-term she clearly wants the account to be her job. So it may exaggerate her love of Disney for effect and there’s certain things she feels she “has” to do to grow her account, but, even then, her kids don’t and won’t understand that. They love Disney because mummy and daddy love Disney and take them to Disney and buy them Disney things. But now mummy and daddy are doing Disney without them.

Little things are big things to young children. I still remember when I was 7 and my mum promised to take me swimming but didn’t. Big things are absolutely humongous things for young children. Her eldest will remember her parents going to Disney without her for the rest of her life. Even if she tells them it’s ok (because they are all going together shortly afterwards) she will remember them going without her for the rest of her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m sure she loves her kids way more than Disney but, at the moment, her priorities seem way out of whack: she appears to be prioritising her Disney “career” above everything else.

Really interesting to look back at her blog from 2016 which said they were aiming to go to Disney “every other year” to make memories and even disparaged DVC as “silly”. The focus back then was clearly her children and there was much more balance. Compare to now where almost every item of clothing is Disney, they aim to go 4-5 times a year and are now even leaving their kids behind to go to Disney. Her kids won’t be making many memories sat at home whilst mummy and daddy run round Disney thousands of miles away.

I get that it is a Disney focussed account and long-term she clearly wants the account to be her job. So it may exaggerate her love of Disney for effect and there’s certain things she feels she “has” to do to grow her account, but, even then, her kids don’t and won’t understand that. They love Disney because mummy and daddy love Disney and take them to Disney and buy them Disney things. But now mummy and daddy are doing Disney without them.

Little things are big things to young children. I still remember when I was 7 and my mum promised to take me swimming but didn’t. Big things are absolutely humongous things for young children. Her eldest will remember her parents going to Disney without her for the rest of her life. Even if she tells them it’s ok (because they are all going together shortly afterwards) she will remember them going without her for the rest of her life.
which blog is this? I don’t think I’ve seen it.

Have you seen the recent spending spree for the Disney 50th trip tonight? Spending ban long forgotten.

Crying on a train because she got invited to a party. Yes Sian, we all want to be you. We all wish we too could be crying, on a train, over a corporate invite. I think I need to avoid social media today, these idiots are making me roll my eyes so much they are starting to ache.

Reactions: 12
which blog is this? I don’t think I’ve seen it.

Have you seen the recent spending spree for the Disney 50th trip tonight
https://theadventuresoflylacom.wordpress.com

I've not seen anything. I'm not going to watch a incredibly childish and privileged couple waltz around london, flashing the cash they borrowed off mum and dad then cry over being lucky to go to a work event that they requested to go to.
After they've sodded off the dog and kids (again). Hell probably even sodded off work too.

Imagine if anyone with an actual job went to a work event and cried. You'd be a laughing stock. Never taken seriously.

Reactions: 8
It is more a case of who Isn't going from the you-tube world. You are not special Sian and you applied for it. They didn't pluck you out of thin air filled with pixy dust.

Reactions: 5
I mainly feel bad for the people working at and organising this event. Can you imagine an event attended almost entirely by Disney obsessed bloggers and vloggers? My cringe glands would explode as soon as I got within 200 yards of the building.

Reactions: 6
I mainly feel bad for the people working at and organising this event. Can you imagine an event attended almost entirely by Disney obsessed bloggers and vloggers? My cringe glands would explode as soon as I got within 200 yards of the building.
I wouldn't. Based on the free advertising, this is exactly the plan. Create as much fomo and noise so that everyone books to go as soon as Biden says ready steady GO.
Advertising is expensive AF! Free advertising by some fame hungry insecure wannabes? Take it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.