Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s so desperate for content it’s painful. The poor girls, first the get left out of the cruise and now they’re buggering off to Florida without them. Long way to go and leaving your kids behind.
The girls and Callum went on the cruise together first, one of the trips next year is a family trip.
By this logic are you suggesting that adults should never have a trip away without their kids?

Reactions: 3
The girls and Callum went on the cruise together first, one of the trips next year is a family trip.
By this logic are you suggesting that adults should never have a trip away without their kids?
If they are doing florida without the kids I'd say its a bit much. Imagine being a child and your parents going to see Mickey without you.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Shouldn't you be busy defending Yaz & Ash's honour as per usual?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she went on the DCL after the family trip alone, apparently they’re going to Florida without the girls next year so yes, i think she’s a selfish human being. By all means have a night away with your husband but going on the DCL and a trip to WDW without your kids… young kids may I add!

Reactions: 6
I'd never opt to be on another continent from my young children, particularly during an unpredictable pandemic. But then, I also wouldn't go on a holiday aimed at kids, without my kids, and we did Disney lots pre-kids. Once you take them with you it's a million times more magical.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I guess having a weekend away at a local Spa is completely different to flying 3000 miles across the Atlantic....

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't begrudge parents of young children going away without them but going to Disney without them just seems cruel and sad to me 😂

I think they are going to do the runs so I think fair play, they’d need to bring someone with them anyway as the kids would need to be watched! Obviously if they were going for a two week holiday that’s way too much, but if they’re going for a week or less I don’t see a problem

Reactions: 1
I think they are going to do the runs so I think fair play, they’d need to bring someone with them anyway as the kids would need to be watched! Obviously if they were going for a two week holiday that’s way too much, but if they’re going for a week or less I don’t see a problem
There are plenty of places to run without travelling to Disney and especially as they are sooooo budget conscious 🤥

Why is Krappily acting like shes never seen Mickey and Minnie in the atrium of the cruise ship before????? Shes acting like everything on the ship is new to her??? Showing the same food, acting surprised at everything! I think shes lost the plot!!!

She's tagging Tui in her insragram stories and saying its not as an ad but as a show of appreciation 🤮

No Sian! it is you desperately saying to Tui NOTICE ME AND GIVE ME FREEBIES.

Probably taking hints from Binky.

She really thinks that she is a big deal. Who's going to break it to her?....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's tagging Tui in her insragram stories and saying its not as an ad but as a show of appreciation 🤮

No Sian! it is you desperately saying to Tui NOTICE ME AND GIVE ME FREEBIES.

Probably taking hints from Binky.

She really thinks that she is a big deal. Who's going to break it to her?....
Tui have been a nightmare through the pandemic and particularly poor when things go wrong. Lots of people have struggled to access simple communications, they have sold rooms in hotels they knew were closed, challenges getting refunds etc. I wouldn't want to hoist my sail on that particular mast, but then, her standards do seem rather low.

Reactions: 4
All that girlies Disney cruise vlog was missing was UK Disney Paul shouting Vlogception.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find it weird how all three had all their cameras out during Palos? Embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find it weird how all three had all their cameras out during Palos? Embarrassing.
Yep! And in addition, it’s a quiet adults only restaurant which for me doesn’t warrant more than a few snaps of the food. What an atmosphere to ruin by pulling stupid faces trying the food etc. I’d be so annoyed if I was seated near a vlogger

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the point of 3 vloggers all filming the same thing. Surely you’d just watch one of the vlogs and not all 3?

Yep! And in addition, it’s a quiet adults only restaurant which for me doesn’t warrant more than a few snaps of the food. What an atmosphere to ruin by pulling stupid faces trying the food etc. I’d be so annoyed if I was seated near a vlogger
I was seated near a vlogger on our cruise (not at Palo) but thankfully she wasn’t a loud attention seeking tit unlike these 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.