Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that she shut the shop of her own accord? Or maybe it was causing arguements in the home? Or maybe it didn't make any money at all?

It doesn't seem like her to stop doing somthing that got her money and more attention? Considering she doesn't want to be a nurse anymore either.
Im sure it was making money given the amount of boxes she was shifting when she posted on the business stories. But she’s probably starting to gradually make more from the YouTube stuff (and those affiliate links!)

So my reckoning is that the YT will take priority to build the following there, probably looking at Sophie and Dave as they are friends as they are ‘full time’ (bullshit). The kids will become so affected from being on YouTube vlogs and then a level of Z list fame with friends who watch them or other people who treat them like some sort of celeb superstar. That’s if they aren’t already playing up to cameras now.

Doing a Q&A on stories on Insta and I’m not sure where they get the money - so many trips planned. I’d love to know how, especially with 2 kids and a dog to look after. I think I’m jealous! I feel lucky to have had 1 Florida trip per year (in non-Covid times)

Reactions: 4
Doing a Q&A on stories on Insta and I’m not sure where they get the money - so many trips planned. I’d love to know how, especially with 2 kids and a dog to look after. I think I’m jealous! I feel lucky to have had 1 Florida trip per year (in non-Covid times)
3 trips already booked for Florida. Potentially a December trip to DLP and a European road trip in the Summer.....finances permitting....🙄. Only the 5 holidays in the next year...FML

• Wow
Reactions: 3
3 trips already booked for Florida. Potentially a December trip to DLP and a European road trip in the Summer.....finances permitting....🙄. Only the 5 holidays in the next year...FML

And an American cruise too..

• Wow
Reactions: 2
1 trip without the girls too 😅 wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20211024_202739.jpg

100% convinced that came with a massive payout. Birth injuries always do. Thats why the nhs stopped giving lump sums and give out payments every x amount of years

As long as her parents made her get something like a house so she didn't piss it up the wall, they will have a tiny mortgage.
Add bank of mum and dad knapp, they are rolling in excess cash.

And as if she says she doesn't buy luxuries!? She has a new skin care set every month, a new loungfly or ears every couple of weeks and shes forever in new fabaletics. Never mind her and her husbands £320 a month shakeology subscription...

Reactions: 6
Whilst I wouldn't wish a disability on anyone, I defo agree that she probably got a hefty compensation payout as a child and that has gone a long way toward making life financially comfortable for them.

I just wish she was transparent enough to say you know what me and the hubby are fairly well off and can comfortably afford 5 holidays a year. Rather than pretend it's all down to not having a tumble dryer and not drinking Starbucks during the week.

Reactions: 12
Whilst I wouldn't wish a disability on anyone, I defo agree that she probably got a hefty compensation payout as a child and that has gone a long way toward making life financially comfortable for them.

I just wish she was transparent enough to say you know what me and the hubby are fairly well off and can comfortably afford 5 holidays a year. Rather than pretend it's all down to not having a tumble dryer and not drinking Starbucks during the week.
Thats the thing! If she was just honest, hardly anyone would even bat an eyelid or have anything to say! The issue is the way she lays it on thick about budgeting and their lifestyle being “affordable” 🙄

I’m not that concerned about how she can afford five or six massive holidays a year (plus a new pedigree puppy who will have cost thousands). I know it isn’t through strict monthly budgeting as she splurges on tat all the time. But if that’s what she wants to pretend then so be it. I don’t think anybody believes her.

What I am increasingly amazed at is how low down her priorities her children appear to be. She’s just had a 10 day holiday at an all inclusive resort primarily aimed at adults (no children’s entertainment for example) and just put her children in kids club pretty much every day and evening. They went on one day out but that was an adult oriented day of sightseeing. That wasn’t a holiday for the children in any way, even though they missed half a week of school to go.

Now she is openly stating that her children are dying to go back to Disney World but she is “quite pleased” she is going without them first! Yes, they are all going together a month later. But Disney is her children’s most favourite thing in the whole world because she brought them up to be that way. Now on the first opportunity to visit in two years they are leaving their children behind. That is so cruel.

Reactions: 12
I’m not that concerned about how she can afford five or six massive holidays a year (plus a new pedigree puppy who will have cost thousands). I know it isn’t through strict monthly budgeting as she splurges on tat all the time. But if that’s what she wants to pretend then so be it. I don’t think anybody believes her.

What I am increasingly amazed at is how low down her priorities her children appear to be. She’s just had a 10 day holiday at an all inclusive resort primarily aimed at adults (no children’s entertainment for example) and just put her children in kids club pretty much every day and evening. They went on one day out but that was an adult oriented day of sightseeing. That wasn’t a holiday for the children in any way, even though they missed half a week of school to go.

Now she is openly stating that her children are dying to go back to Disney World but she is “quite pleased” she is going without them first! Yes, they are all going together a month later. But Disney is her children’s most favourite thing in the whole world because she brought them up to be that way. Now on the first opportunity to visit in two years they are leaving their children behind. That is so cruel.
She was also very celebratory when she was able to get rid of the kids to the kids club. Too celebratory if you ask me.
I also had a bit of a lump in my throat when she said she was glad to be going to Disney without her kids. What parent is glad to be going on a holiday which their kids would love without them. I get that they are going again with the kids, it’s just the way she said she was glad. It’s really really odd and quite disturbing.
The most baffling thing about that Q&A was when she said they don’t buy luxuries and she feels guilty buying anything for herself. She didn’t look guilty when she bought all those baubles and new clothes the other day. Not to mention all the new clothes she paraded on holiday, the stitch fix subscription and Shein addiction.

Oh and of course she has private healthcare 😂 just slip that in there to justify your coffees Sian. We have vitality too and it’s NOT CHEAP. Yes you may get a free coffee but that’s anotherhuge monthly outlay you forgot to mention in your “budgeting”… deffo does not make up for getting a free coffee 😂😂

The coffees aren’t free if they are a perk of health insurance that costs a massive amount each month. Nor are they free if they are a perk of an expensive phone contract! The amount of annual passes, contracts, and subscriptions they have is not normal. It will help them budget but the total monthly outgoings on them all must be humongous.

I'm a mum who waited and waited for her kids. I hoped and did everything I could to have a family and give them the life they deserve.

I hate how much she dances about leaving them somewhere else so she can have time alone.

Even Dullum makes a point about how she deserves time alone but thats all she ever seems to have.

She seems to be a very classic narsassitic parent. (not all narsasist are as abusive as we are lead to believe)
She sees her kids as an extention of herself and that they are hers to do whatever she wants with. I think she had them as a status. She even says in her blog "oh no what have i done" about going from one to two.

(sorry for the misspelling, even predictive text cant help my dyslexia 😅)

• Heart
Controversial but I do find that some shift workers who are parents are much more demanding of “alone time” or “me time” than people with Monday to Friday jobs. For some shift working parents if they have a day off during the week when the kids are at school or in childcare there is an expectation that this should be relaxing “me time” and not time to do household chores or errands. There is sometimes a lack of understanding that those working Monday to Friday don’t or rarely get full days of me time (working during the week and spending time with the kids at the weekend).

Now that her youngest is at school, if Sian works three long days or nights a week she will be drowning in “me time”.

Now she is openly stating that her children are dying to go back to Disney World but she is “quite pleased” she is going without them first!
I absolutely cringed reading this.

We love Disney and we love going as two adults but there is no way once we have kids we will be making trips anywhere 8 hours away for a holiday without ours. It's not like we're talking about a quick trip to Spain or France, is it.

I absolutely cringed reading this.

We love Disney and we love going as two adults but there is no way once we have kids we will be making trips anywhere 8 hours away for a holiday without ours. It's not like we're talking about a quick trip to Spain or France, is it.
And it’s not like a hen do/stag do or someone’s bday/wedding where it’s invitation only and so the kids can’t come. No they are actually choosing to go without them for no other reason than they want to enjoy themselves. I’ve got nothing against parents enjoying themselves but maybe let the kids get a bit older first so they actually understand this madness. They are going to be distraught when this happens! Given the fact that they didn’t find out about the solo cruise until a few days before, I assume they don’t know that both of their parents are leaving them alone next time yet.

Sian is always going on about her US Disney friends. Couldn’t she just get one of those to watch the kids whilst she does her runs? Logistically it would have been easy to take them, particularly when they don’t care about taking them out of school.

It’s definitely an active choice not to take the children, which wouldn’t be so bad if it was their 5th or 6th trip of their strictly budgeted year. But it isnt. It’s their first trip in two years. To their children’s favourite ever place. And Sian isn’t sad that the timing of the Disney runs means that the kids will be left behind for their first visit back. She is, in fact, “quite pleased” about it.

Their eldest will remember for a long time when mummy and daddy of her Disney family went to Disney world for the first time in two years and left her behind. I doubt she is “quite pleased” about it.

Sian is always going on about her US Disney friends. Couldn’t she just get one of those to watch the kids whilst she does her runs? Logistically it would have been easy to take them, particularly when they don’t care about taking them out of school.
Again, she makes me cringe so badly with this.
She's desperate to BE American.

"My American friends" - read, people I've met online or Holiday Friends. People she's met a handful of times.

She cracks on likes She's a whole life in the states when in reality, she goes exclusively on Disney Holidays (not even Universal, I see from her recent stories). She goes on about universal as if she's superior for not going.

Controversial but I do find that some shift workers who are parents are much more demanding of “alone time” or “me time” than people with Monday to Friday jobs. For some shift working parents if they have a day off during the week when the kids are at school or in childcare there is an expectation that this should be relaxing “me time” and not time to do household chores or errands. There is sometimes a lack of understanding that those working Monday to Friday don’t or rarely get full days of me time (working during the week and spending time with the kids at the weekend).

Now that her youngest is at school, if Sian works three long days or nights a week she will be drowning in “me time”.
I don't remember the last day
Again, she makes me cringe so badly with this.
She's desperate to BE American.

"My American friends" - read, people I've met online or Holiday Friends. People she's met a handful of times.

She cracks on likes She's a whole life in the states when in reality, she goes exclusively on Disney Holidays (not even Universal, I see from her recent stories). She goes on about universal as if she's superior for not going.
Stuff like this makes me think she will keep her nursing pin by doing the bate minimum shifts so they can up sticks and move over to FL once the girls are at uni. Sooner if she can.

And now we are back with endless affiliate links (Debbie desperate for money earning referrals) and looking At buying a load more clothes again…

oh and dont forget another DIsneyland Paris trip to squeeze in before Xmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.